• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 DVDDave

DVDDave

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 07:06 AM

Stupid question. I just got a new Droid Maxx and I can not find any kind of app or shortcut that shoes me all the files on the phone....if anyone can help that would be great!!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk 2

#2 Cooljoe

Cooljoe

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts
  • Current Device(s):RAZR HD Unlocked Bootloader

Posted 30 November 2013 - 08:08 AM

Es file explorer from market

#3 DVDDave

DVDDave

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 09:01 AM

Es file explorer from market

Thanks....I should have thought of that....I'm surprised there was no file app on this phone....and I am not a noob...lol

#4 livinginkaos

livinginkaos

I don't know what I'm doing anymore.....

• Administrator
  • 15,282 posts
  • Google+:Hangouts - livinginkaos@gmail.com
  • LocationOregon
  • Current Device(s):Samsung S8+ / Pixel XL 128gb / iPhone 7+ 256gb / iPad Pro 12.9" / Samsung Chromrbook Plus / Pixel C / Nexus 6p 128gb / Nexus 6 / Nexus 6 on Fi / Nexus 9 / Moto 360^2 / Nvidia Shield TV Pro / Nvidia Shield Tablet / HTC EVODesign on FreedomPop / Chromecast / Surface Pro 3 i7 / Samsung Tab Pro 12.2 / Lenovo Win8 Tab / Eee Slate / '13 Nexus 7

Posted 30 November 2013 - 09:26 AM

Many devices are going that route. There is a way to do it half-a$$ed by going into settings/storage and clicking music, downloads, misc, etc but it doesn't give you view of the entire internal sd. I hate to say it but this is one of the iOS things that seems to be working it's way into android. Part of the push, IMHO, is to drive the cloud storage market. That would explain why drive is so prevalent.

Sent From My DEV X

b2wvCBn.png

Sig by livinginkaos
Samsung S8+ / Pixel XL 128gb / iPhone 7+ 256gb / iPad Pro 12.9" / Samsung Chromrbook Plus / Pixel C / Nexus 6p 128gb / Nexus 6 / Nexus 6 on Fi / Nexus 9 / Moto 360^2 / Nvidia Shield TV Pro / Nvidia Shield Tablet / HTC EVODesign on FreedomPop / Chromecast / Surface Pro 3 i7 / Samsung Tab Pro 12.2 / Lenovo Win8 Tab / Eee Slate / '13 Nexus 7

#5 DVDDave

DVDDave

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 09:35 AM

Many devices are going that route. There is a way to do it half-a$$ed by going into settings/storage and clicking music, downloads, misc, etc but it doesn't give you view of the entire internal sd. I hate to say it but this is one of the iOS things that seems to be working it's way into android. Part of the push, IMHO, is to drive the cloud storage market. That would explain why drive is so prevalent.

Sent From My DEV X

And all I am trying to do is finding where to put a ringtone on this thing...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users