Photo
- - - - -

Failed flashing process. Unknown command [getvar]

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#41 livinginkaos

livinginkaos

I don't know what I'm doing anymore.....

• Administrator
  • 15,282 posts
  • Google+:Hangouts - livinginkaos@gmail.com
  • LocationOregon
  • Current Device(s):Samsung S8+ / Pixel XL 128gb / iPhone 7+ 256gb / iPad Pro 12.9" / Samsung Chromrbook Plus / Pixel C / Nexus 6p 128gb / Nexus 6 / Nexus 6 on Fi / Nexus 9 / Moto 360^2 / Nvidia Shield TV Pro / Nvidia Shield Tablet / HTC EVODesign on FreedomPop / Chromecast / Surface Pro 3 i7 / Samsung Tab Pro 12.2 / Lenovo Win8 Tab / Eee Slate / '13 Nexus 7

Posted 30 March 2017 - 09:06 AM

I was just about to tell you that you needed to use a newer version of either RSD or Fastboot.   Glad you got it.  Did you use RSD 6.1.4?

b2wvCBn.png

Sig by livinginkaos
Samsung S8+ / Pixel XL 128gb / iPhone 7+ 256gb / iPad Pro 12.9" / Samsung Chromrbook Plus / Pixel C / Nexus 6p 128gb / Nexus 6 / Nexus 6 on Fi / Nexus 9 / Moto 360^2 / Nvidia Shield TV Pro / Nvidia Shield Tablet / HTC EVODesign on FreedomPop / Chromecast / Surface Pro 3 i7 / Samsung Tab Pro 12.2 / Lenovo Win8 Tab / Eee Slate / '13 Nexus 7

#42 freckles

freckles

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Current Device(s):motorola razr droid m

Posted 15 April 2018 - 09:40 AM

Stuck on Verizon's Red Screen
Greetings, this is my history, frown.gif a few days ago my device got stuck after I entered the recovery to perform "wipe cache" from then does not progress from the Verizon red screen, so I think it is a "Luge" model since the others models appear a "Red Eye" for what I've seen in several post, in short, perform each step in detail, It is worth mentioning that try with other firmware but some firmware does not work give me errors in certain steps, the only ones that complete the process are those firmware that begin with "VERIZON_XT907_4.4.2..........xml", and not by "VZW_XT907....." but in the same way when reaching the last step "reboot" is still for a long time in the symbol "M" and after giving the message "manually restart the device" It changes to Verizon's red screen, and there it gets stuck, it does not advance. 
I have seen so many options and alternatives in different post that the truth is not what will be the optimal
I do not know what to do, and I do not want to try something that will make it worse, so guys;
I appreciate your help very much, please. fingers-crossed.gif

#43 spainter

spainter

Droid Oracle

• 3,339 posts
  • LocationUtah
  • Current Device(s):Pixel 2 XL, Nexus 6, Moto X Pure Edition, 2013 Moto X DE, Droid Razr Maxx HD, 2013 Nexus 7 LTE, LG G Pad X 8.3

Posted 15 April 2018 - 09:59 AM

Some of the older phones could take 15+ minutes to fully boot as they rebuild cache etc.

Phone specs for the luge:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Trouble shooting tips:

Firmware sources:

#44 freckles

freckles

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Current Device(s):motorola razr droid m

Posted 15 April 2018 - 02:31 PM

thanks for the prompt response, I have tried all the procedures and visited the majority of the pages that present similar cases but in none I have found that it gets stuck in the red screen of verizon and / or corresponds with the model Luge, the biggest case refers to the Red Eye which does not appear to me but I have tried the methods that I consider viable without going further to avoid complicating my condition since I can not find exactly my situation in these pages

I also added that I have all the necessary drivers for my PC and device in addition to the RSD Lite 6.2.4 and I have downloaded and tried many of the supposed firmware for Razr M and Razr M Luge, the only thing I have not tried until I'm sure is to attack the base through Fastboot since by Adb it does not let me penetrate

#45 spainter

spainter

Droid Oracle

• 3,339 posts
  • LocationUtah
  • Current Device(s):Pixel 2 XL, Nexus 6, Moto X Pure Edition, 2013 Moto X DE, Droid Razr Maxx HD, 2013 Nexus 7 LTE, LG G Pad X 8.3

Posted 15 April 2018 - 04:59 PM

is your bootloader unlocked?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users