Photo

[ROM][4.4.4][KitKat][MSM8960 Unified] KitStalk 4.4.4.075

xt907 razr m scorpion mini kit kat 4.4 moto msm8960 4.4.4 kitkat unified moto_msm8960

• Please log in to reply
2288 replies to this topic

#41 persijafc

persijafc

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Current Device(s):xt907

Posted 14 January 2014 - 07:04 AM

I cant seem to find settings to show the statusbar when on immersive mode? I want to only hide the navbar...

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

#42 Rob626

Rob626

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts
  • LocationRoswell, GA
  • Current Device(s):RAZR M, Nook HD+

Posted 14 January 2014 - 08:45 AM

try turn off active display

I'll try that next time I flash this. I hope that's not the problem though. It's one of my favorite features and all of the third party apps either BSOD more often or just drain the battery.

Sent from my BN NookHD+ using Tapatalk

#43 tk4223

tk4223

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 09:45 AM

Time for the noob question of the day...

I cannot seem to flash this ROM. I have wiped all necessary components three plus times. I am rooted with unlocked bootloader. I am using TWRP 2.6.0.0.
Any help would be appreciated.

#44 tk4223

tk4223

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 10:10 AM

I found the problem, updated to TWRP 2.6.3.0 and all is well in the land of the scatterbrains...

• randysw likes this

#45 ytsud101

ytsud101

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts
  • LocationNew city every two days
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr M

Posted 15 January 2014 - 10:10 AM

Update to TWRP 2.6.3. I've had no problems with it and it's worked great with 4.3-4.4 Roms. Edit: posted same time you did :) Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

#46 pjgraber03

pjgraber03

Droid Master

• Developer
  • 482 posts
  • Google+:pjgraber03
  • Current Device(s):LG G2 (vs980),Razr M (xt907), Galaxy S2(d710),Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 (sm-t310), Galaxy tab 2 (p3113)

Posted 15 January 2014 - 10:37 AM

For the nav bar thing ya the only solution i have found as of now is to turn active display off.... if you still want to use a "like" active display feature download the app dynamic notifications and use that until i can come up with a solution for the active display killing the nav bar

• ytsud101 likes this

Donate To Show Your Support for Graber Roms

Currently supporting 17+ devices if you would like your device added PLEASE let me know.....pjgraber@gmail.com

#47 kotamax2112

kotamax2112

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
  • Twitter:d_weatherhead
  • Google+:google.com/+DakotaWeatherhead
  • LocationOhio
  • Current Device(s):Motorola Droid Razr M (xt907)

Posted 15 January 2014 - 06:06 PM

Am I the only one that can't find the settings for pie or how to activate it?

Pretty sure I have seen absolutely zero KitKat ROMs that include pie.

#48 TheCheeze

TheCheeze

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 04:31 PM

The link in the OP with the "full details" (seen

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

) list PIE controls as one of the features.

#49 ytsud101

ytsud101

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 05:16 PM

Pretty sure I have seen absolutely zero KitKat ROMs that include pie.

The link in the OP with the "full details" (seen

) list PIE controls as one of the features.

I believe, and the dev can correct me if I am wrong, that the descript was referring to 4.3. I haven't seen a 4.4 ROM with working PIE either. And if it does work, it would be with LMT launcher and from what I've read it's not worth it because of the lag.

#50 pjgraber03

pjgraber03

Droid Master

• Developer
  • 482 posts
  • Current Device(s):LG G2 (vs980),Razr M (xt907), Galaxy S2(d710),Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 (sm-t310), Galaxy tab 2 (p3113)

Posted 17 January 2014 - 07:55 AM

UPDATE POSTED!!!!

• randysw likes this

Currently supporting 17+ devices if you would like your device added PLEASE let me know.....pjgraber@gmail.com

#51 wheelern

wheelern

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 January 2014 - 08:13 AM

UPDATE POSTED!!!!

I have been unable to install this rom. I've been away from the community for awhile...is there something I'm missing? I try to install it through CWM, and it looks like everything is going fine, and then it just aborts for something like Reason #7. I'm on a 4.2 PACman ROM, I think. Do I need to update to 4.4 somehow before flashing a 4.4 ROM?

#52 ejass

ejass

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr M XT907

Posted 17 January 2014 - 02:19 PM

I have been unable to install this rom. I've been away from the community for awhile...is there something I'm missing? I try to install it through CWM, and it looks like everything is going fine, and then it just aborts for something like Reason #7. I'm on a 4.2 PACman ROM, I think. Do I need to update to 4.4 somehow before flashing a 4.4 ROM?

update u recovery to the latest version

here :

6.0.4.5 based?? O_o

It`s 

CWM - lastest for XT907

#53 stanlalee

stanlalee

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Locationhampton roads, virginia
  • Current Device(s):Motorola RAZR M

Posted 18 January 2014 - 06:46 AM

Netflix has been hit or miss (mostly miss but I got it work ONE time, other times it forces close). Is this a 4.4 issue or something Netflix needs to update? EVERYTHING else has worked great!

#54 wheelern

wheelern

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 18 January 2014 - 08:39 AM

Ok, got it working. I can't seem to find the CM messaging app. Is that not included?

#55 nprevette420

nprevette420

BlissPop Maintainer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,626 posts
  • LocationNC
  • Current Device(s):XT907 BlissPop v3.1

Posted 18 January 2014 - 09:48 AM

Love the new update 1-17. List view animations are now working, it's running a lot smoother with virtually no lag. No problems with the nav bar on my end. Only issue I can find is when I turn my screen back on the brightness gets turned all the way down but I have auto brightness disabled.

Like My Work? Send me a donation (Google Wallet)

send to: nprevette420@gmail.com
Need Help? Send me a message

#56 pjgraber03

pjgraber03

Droid Master

• Developer
  • 482 posts

Posted 18 January 2014 - 11:10 AM

when going from a 4.2 to a 4.4 rom just make sure you wipe everything 3x and then flash rom and gapps....another trick i have learned is....if your still having issues getting it to boot wipe everything 3x install rom....boot up the system (if it doesn't boot go back into recovery and do a factory reset) and wait for everything to load... boot back into recovery...flash gapps... wipe dalvik and cache then reset back into the system.... if you need any help beyond this go ahead and pm me on hangouts my info is in the op

#57 JonnyJacot

JonnyJacot

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationNebraska
  • Current Device(s):Electrify M

Posted 18 January 2014 - 12:25 PM

1-17 is great. Lag is gone. Has tap and pay ever worked? Because mine doesn't work at all. And another thing is that ART doesn't work. I select it, reboot, then go back to selection and its still at davlik. Any input?

#58 mikeee321

mikeee321

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 January 2014 - 02:06 PM

I'd like to update from version 4.4.205 to 4.4.215, dated 1/17/14. Should I install gapps again after I install the zip, or follow what pjgraber03 advised to do with an upgrade and simply wipe cache and dalvik before and after installing the update?

Thanks!

#59 slogar25

slogar25

• Superuser
  • 43 posts
  • Current Device(s):Motorola Droid Razr M

Posted 18 January 2014 - 02:57 PM

1-17 is great. Lag is gone. Has tap and pay ever worked? Because mine doesn't work at all. And another thing is that ART doesn't work. I select it, reboot, then go back to selection and its still at davlik. Any input?

Not sure what to tell you. I have been using art since this was updated to KitKat. What has been successful for me a time or two has been to get into recovery after selecting art and wipe cache/dalvik.

I'd like to update from version 4.4.205 to 4.4.215, dated 1/17/14. Should I install gapps again after I install the zip, or follow what pjgraber03 advised to do with an upgrade and simply wipe cache and dalvik before and after installing the update?

Thanks!

Should be fine to just wipe cache/dalvik. Most of the Gapps packages have a backup script so if you take an update they automatically get restored. Just don't wipe system or data

Motorola Droid Razr M

#60 ytsud101

ytsud101

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 18 January 2014 - 05:33 PM

Thanks!

Should be fine to just wipe cache/dalvik. Most of the Gapps packages have a backup script so if you take an update they automatically get restored. Just don't wipe system or data

I tried just wiping cache/dalvik with the new update and it corrupted my data. (did it with the last update and it was fine) Had issues with play services so I used Rom Toolbox to re-up on everything that got lost. If you do try the flash with just wiping those two, I would highly suggest making a backup of your data FIRST.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: xt907, razr m, scorpion mini, kit kat, 4.4, moto msm8960, 4.4.4, kitkat, unified, moto_msm8960

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users