#21 college4sure

college4sure

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 16 March 2014 - 11:50 AM

THIS CAN BE FLASHED ON THE XT926 AND ALLOWS FULL SPEED 4G on ATT and TMOBILE

Some feedback for those that are considering switching to T-mobile's unlimited plan with free international roaming and own an xt926 (MaxxHD from Verizon)  doing the

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

and flashing this rom (which is amazing by the way) the phone works flawlessly on t-mobile's 4g (getting speed tests ~ downloading @ 14mb/s consistently, uploads around 3-4mb/s in sunny so-cal)   this is about the same was getting with verizon so, bye bye big red

I do have a minor issue running "Bria" on this version, but I'm pretty sure its that crappy app's incompatibility with 4.4.2.  Zoiper works great for voip (sip with 711u) with this rom.  all features including ms working like a champ. tethering works great, battery life rocks, and all features that i've needed so far have been working great.

once I have a chance to travel abroad I should have further input on the roms capabilities in that area.

Thanks for the hard work on this, both this and the 926 version are awesome.

#22 pjgraber03

pjgraber03

Droid Master

• Developer
  • 482 posts
  • Google+:pjgraber03
  • Current Device(s):LG G2 (vs980),Razr M (xt907), Galaxy S2(d710),Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 (sm-t310), Galaxy tab 2 (p3113)

Posted 16 March 2014 - 10:15 PM

PLEASE READ!!!!!!!
I will let all of you guys know… my server I use is in the process of moving (the new server will have a 1g, yes 1gig internet connection) so bare with ne while I get everything set back up and get updates pushed back out… once the server is fully functional I will be popping out updates really fast :-) thank you all again for your patience and support

Sent from my LG-VS980 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

• Vicious84 likes this

Donate To Show Your Support for Graber Roms

Currently supporting 17+ devices if you would like your device added PLEASE let me know.....pjgraber@gmail.com

#23 pjgraber03

pjgraber03

Droid Master

• Developer
  • 482 posts
  • Current Device(s):LG G2 (vs980),Razr M (xt907), Galaxy S2(d710),Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 (sm-t310), Galaxy tab 2 (p3113)

Posted 19 March 2014 - 04:02 PM

My build server is back up now… so u will start getting out updates as quickly as I can… I will let you guys know when its finished and posted… it will most likely be under a new device name as I unified all my motorola builds… thanks again for your support and patience

• Vicious84 likes this

Currently supporting 17+ devices if you would like your device added PLEASE let me know.....pjgraber@gmail.com

#24 pjgraber03

pjgraber03

Droid Master

• Developer
  • 482 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 09:27 AM

OK everyone I have POSTED AN UPDATE!!!!! BUT!!!!!! click the link in the OP!!!!! I have unified the 

builds!!!! now the same rom is used for the xt: 897, 905,907,901,926,925 and mb886... it is the moto msm8960 plez enjoy i have installed it on my 907 and its pretty sweet

#25 Vicious84

Vicious84

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationTucumán, Argentina
  • Current Device(s):Motorola Razr HD xt925

Posted 22 March 2014 - 08:01 AM

Hi, first let me thank you for a great rom! It's stable and smooth, and I've been using it daily for about a month without issues.

There is just one thing, the bp-dumps folder filling the sdcard very fast. Is there a way to disable that? In a few days it went from 0 to 4GB...

Thanks again!

Enviado desde mi RAZR HD mediante Tapatalk

#26 pjgraber03

pjgraber03

Droid Master

• Developer
  • 482 posts

Posted 22 March 2014 - 08:52 AM

Hi, first let me thank you for a great rom! It's stable and smooth, and I've been using it daily for about a month without issues.

There is just one thing, the bp-dumps folder filling the sdcard very fast. Is there a way to disable that? In a few days it went from 0 to 4GB...

Thanks again!

Enviado desde mi RAZR HD mediante Tapatalk

Bp-dumps???

#27 Vicious84

Vicious84

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationTucumán, Argentina
  • Current Device(s):Motorola Razr HD xt925

Posted 22 March 2014 - 10:07 AM

35.93KB   13 downloads Those are the files inside the folders, apparently with every reboot generates some new ones. I've tried with a clean flash and without installing apps besides whatsapp, adaway, Chrome, Tapatalk and reddit news and it still happens. Edit: I think that those date/time folder names are not reboot related, sometimes I have sudden signal loss and a new folder appears. Maybe it's modem related, that would explain the file names. Enviado desde mi RAZR HD mediante Tapatalk

#28 pjgraber03

pjgraber03

Droid Master

• Developer
  • 482 posts

Posted 22 March 2014 - 09:34 PM

http://www.droidrzr.com/public/style_images/dark_matter/attachicon.gif

Those are the files inside the folders, apparently with every reboot generates some new ones. I've tried with a clean flash and without installing apps besides whatsapp, adaway, Chrome, Tapatalk and reddit news and it still happens. Edit: I think that those date/time folder names are not reboot related, sometimes I have sudden signal loss and a new folder appears. Maybe it's modem related, that would explain the file names. Enviado desde mi RAZR HD mediante Tapatalk

Hmm thats weird have u checked if there is a radio update for your phone

#29 pjgraber03

pjgraber03

Droid Master

• Developer
  • 482 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 05:18 AM

http://www.droidrzr.com/public/style_images/dark_matter/attachicon.gif

Those are the files inside the folders, apparently with every reboot generates some new ones. I've tried with a clean flash and without installing apps besides whatsapp, adaway, Chrome, Tapatalk and reddit news and it still happens. Edit: I think that those date/time folder names are not reboot related, sometimes I have sudden signal loss and a new folder appears. Maybe it's modem related, that would explain the file names. Enviado desde mi RAZR HD mediante Tapatalk

#30 pjgraber03

pjgraber03

Droid Master

• Developer
  • 482 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 07:58 AM

Hey guys I have updated the OP and the download link...The new msm8960 build has ota support...thanks again and just a heads up i have recruited a team member to help me out so i will be pushing out updates more often once we get him going...YAY =) 

#31 pjgraber03

pjgraber03

Droid Master

• Developer
  • 482 posts

Posted 26 March 2014 - 04:39 PM

I would like everyone to know that I have a couple new team members one of which is nprevette420 he will be helping me bust out updates more often… and if u guys have any questions feel free to hit either one of us up… as far as change logs go 45%of as update is under the hood maintenance that wouldn't matter 2 most people to read about… when cool happens we will let u know… my second team member will b making sure ota updates are pushed regularly… so yay graber roms is expanding and becoming even bigger and better… thanx again for the support

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 4.4, kit kat, kit-kat, 925, beanstalk, razr, razr hd, razr maxx, razr max, razr maxx hd

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users