Photo

Deadtrigger2 free gold glitch no hacking.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Someolddude

Someolddude

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 426 posts
  • Current Device(s):Droid razer m DOA :( New phone Samsung note 3 :)

Posted 07 January 2014 - 07:53 PM

Let me start off by saying this is not as far as I know a hack. Just something I stumbled onto today and thought Id share with anybody interested.

Today I decided to do a factory reset to my razrm 907 because its acting weird and glitchy but I dont think that had anything to with what happened.

What I did was restore dt2 app and data with titanium which is an old backup made while in USA. I opened the app and proceded to do the entire download when prompted. I was then prompted to update the app which would make cence because its an old backup. I updated in google play and opened the app to find some differances. First off I was able to replay the entire china campain. Also in rewards I had some unclaimed gold so started claiming my gold but then noticed i was claiming gold that I had already claimed.

About 250-300 gold in all wasnt keeping track because I didnt realize it was happening at first. Big smile then compleeted the china campain again. Took about 45 min and received the campain reward again! For whatever reason My gameplay for missions and gold claimed didnt register dont ask me why I have no clue. All citys were claimed so all I had to do was run through the story mode which was great because thats the fun part and catch up to where I was before all this happened. :ph34r:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users