93 replies to this topic

#81 logitec

logitec

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 08:57 AM

I've had solid 3g where 4g has never worked and solid 4g where 4g has always worked. No problems at all. I have full 4g at my work.

Also, i took it off the charger at 330am. 6 hours and 45 min later I'm at 90% that's with very little usage. On the latest dual core I was at 1 day 15 hours with 40% left.

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk

#82 GBpfan95

GBpfan95

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
  • LocationGrand Rapids, MI

Posted 30 July 2012 - 10:13 AM

this is very exciting! I just want to find an official forum topic of this somewhere for me to bookmark. I will eventually flash this and want to be able to check a topic every once in a while

EDIT: Found it

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

#83 Krazr

Krazr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 06:05 PM

There's been a new version of CM10 uploaded!

#84 SpectrumKing21

SpectrumKing21

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 06:07 PM

There's been a new version of CM10 uploaded!

Data still not up though. And doing the data toggle trick to get a lucky catch doesn't work either.

#85 Krazr

Krazr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 06:21 PM

Data still not up though. And doing the data toggle trick to get a lucky catch doesn't work either.

I guess I'm just lucky then, I almost immediately(within 1-2 minutes) get 3g data when I switch from GSM to CDMA/EVDO under the mobile networks setting. However, when I try to then switch to the LTE/CDMA/etc one I can't seem to get 4g.

On a side note:
I am absolutely loving my Google Now experience so far. I've asked it all sorts of questions and have been impressed. On one question I asked it, "How many medals has the US won in the Olympics so far?" Then in like a split-second it returned a nice looking table showing all of the different medals the US had won by Gold, Silver, and Bronze compared to other countries. And directly below that it had broken apart the medal results by event.

#86 ulgi

ulgi

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 06:51 PM

With the new builds, should we completely wipe or just clear cache and Dalvik?

#87 Brad92

Brad92

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 624 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 30 July 2012 - 07:38 PM

With the new builds, should we completely wipe or just clear cache and Dalvik?

Cache and dalvik, but it should wipe it for you.

I ran it again for a couple hours today. Data was good once I got it working, but I couldn't get it back once I rebooted.

#88 SpectrumKing21

SpectrumKing21

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 12:35 AM

I guess I'm just lucky then, I almost immediately(within 1-2 minutes) get 3g data when I switch from GSM to CDMA/EVDO under the mobile networks setting. However, when I try to then switch to the LTE/CDMA/etc one I can't seem to get 4g.

On a side note:
I am absolutely loving my Google Now experience so far. I've asked it all sorts of questions and have been impressed. On one question I asked it, "How many medals has the US won in the Olympics so far?" Then in like a split-second it returned a nice looking table showing all of the different medals the US had won by Gold, Silver, and Bronze compared to other countries. And directly below that it had broken apart the medal results by event.

I don't know, my phone must be retarded or something. I was able to get 4g the one time, but lost it for good after a reboot. I've re-flashed it like 5 times, done the data toggle, waited on different settings, etc..and I get nothing for data lol. All of you keep posting about immediate 3g at least, and I'm really jealous.

#89 Brad92

Brad92

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 624 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 31 July 2012 - 02:11 PM

I don't know, my phone must be retarded or something. I was able to get 4g the one time, but lost it for good after a reboot. I've re-flashed it like 5 times, done the data toggle, waited on different settings, etc..and I get nothing for data lol. All of you keep posting about immediate 3g at least, and I'm really jealous.

Don't feel bad, mine is the same way...

#90 tucstwo

tucstwo

www.drdevs.com

• Administrator
  • 14,435 posts
  • Twitter:tucstwo
  • Google+:tucstwo@gmail.com
  • LocationNJ
  • Current Device(s):LG G3 VS985, Nexus 7 (flo)

Posted 31 July 2012 - 03:08 PM

I was able to get 4G to work solidly most of yesterday. Bluetooth does not work as of the current version. To get 4G use phone info select GSM then go to cdma auto then go to lte/cdma/GSM auto may or may not work for you on first try but good luck.

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk 2

No Go

Visit DRDevs.com hosting site for all official Droidrzr.com ROMs, Apps, GApps and other mods/files!!
Please PM me if you need help!
I will be hosting AOSP-Based ROM GApps packages!
Download the most Up-to-Date GApps Packages for AOSP ROMs from me here!

#91 thekid

thekid

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 09:32 AM

Got cm10 up and running rather well only complaint is to small of a keyboard lol any ssuggestions

#92 Chuckleb0ne

Chuckleb0ne

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 262 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 11:00 AM

SwiftKey 3

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

#93 Stigma222

Stigma222

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationFort Bragg, NC From Buffalo, NY

Posted 12 August 2012 - 04:50 PM

So is there any new news I've been dieing to get a hold of this but sadly i cant chance a shaky Rom my op-tempo at work leaves me no time anymore
Posted Image6.16.211.XT912

#94 moksha51

moksha51

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 144 posts
  • LocationBoston, MA

Posted 15 August 2012 - 12:51 PM

Absolutely no data for me. What version of Cm10 (date)

Used version August 4th version (NOT test2), wiped, flashed and toggled -> profit. I'm afraid to reboot my phone though.

Edited by moksha51, 17 August 2012 - 10:08 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users