Photo

Hello? Anyone? Are you hungry for a Kit Kat?

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 Memnoch73

Memnoch73

~The Devil~

• Smod
  • 5,016 posts
  • Google+:memnoch73@gmail.com
  • LocationRochester, NY
  • Current Device(s):Pixel 3XL

Posted 23 January 2014 - 02:51 PM

Looks like KK for the DNA is in the certification stage according to

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Htc chart. Which means it's been though Htc and is at Verizon awaiting their okay.

Bluesig3_zpsfd248ca4.png

#2 livinginkaos

livinginkaos

I don't know what I'm doing anymore.....

• Administrator
  • 15,282 posts
  • Google+:Hangouts - livinginkaos@gmail.com
  • LocationOregon
  • Current Device(s):Samsung S8+ / Pixel XL 128gb / iPhone 7+ 256gb / iPad Pro 12.9" / Samsung Chromrbook Plus / Pixel C / Nexus 6p 128gb / Nexus 6 / Nexus 6 on Fi / Nexus 9 / Moto 360^2 / Nvidia Shield TV Pro / Nvidia Shield Tablet / HTC EVODesign on FreedomPop / Chromecast / Surface Pro 3 i7 / Samsung Tab Pro 12.2 / Lenovo Win8 Tab / Eee Slate / '13 Nexus 7

Posted 23 January 2014 - 03:11 PM

So it is now in the round-a-bout ..... 

b2wvCBn.png

Sig by livinginkaos
Samsung S8+ / Pixel XL 128gb / iPhone 7+ 256gb / iPad Pro 12.9" / Samsung Chromrbook Plus / Pixel C / Nexus 6p 128gb / Nexus 6 / Nexus 6 on Fi / Nexus 9 / Moto 360^2 / Nvidia Shield TV Pro / Nvidia Shield Tablet / HTC EVODesign on FreedomPop / Chromecast / Surface Pro 3 i7 / Samsung Tab Pro 12.2 / Lenovo Win8 Tab / Eee Slate / '13 Nexus 7

#3 mrlolli

mrlolli

Put Member Title Here

• Developer
  • 763 posts
  • LocationNowhere

Posted 23 January 2014 - 08:13 PM

they better hurry up and get it pushed to us before i forget everything i learned messing with sense 5 :lol:

man, it will be par for the course if someone throws another iron in my fire :D

• Sabres032 likes this

2qa7hv4.jpg

Nice job on the signature, jl90...thanks! 

#4 Sabres032

Sabres032

Large and in charge EMS minion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,515 posts
  • LocationWayward USA
  • Current Device(s):Google Pixel 2 XL

Posted 24 January 2014 - 07:35 AM

Htc chart. Which means it's been though Htc and is at Verizon awaiting their okay.

Oh really????

IMG_12705794666508.jpeg

Sent from my Marine World N6 or my Nexus 7 2013 WiFi I'll let you figure out which.

#5 HOOKEDONDROID

HOOKEDONDROID

Superuser

• Superuser
  • 102 posts
  • LocationUtah
  • Current Device(s):Htc Droid DNA

Posted 01 February 2014 - 10:45 PM

Cool...so we got another 9 months til we get to see it?

• Sabres032 likes this

#6 Sabres032

Sabres032

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,515 posts
  • LocationWayward USA

Posted 02 February 2014 - 09:36 AM

So I've been thinking, which in and of itself could be dangerous....but anyway I digress. If I were to flash the stock image and flash the stock recovery will my phone be able to take the OTA to bring the hboot and radios inline with the current? I'd hate to have to RUU back to out of the box stock then re-S-off if my theory would be quicker. 

IMG_12705794666508.jpeg

Sent from my Marine World N6 or my Nexus 7 2013 WiFi I'll let you figure out which.

#7 Memnoch73

Memnoch73

~The Devil~

• Smod
  • 5,016 posts
  • LocationRochester, NY

Posted 02 February 2014 - 10:56 AM

So I've been thinking, which in and of itself could be dangerous....but anyway I digress. If I were to flash the stock image and flash the stock recovery will my phone be able to take the OTA to bring the hboot and radios inline with the current? I'd hate to have to RUU back to out of the box stock then re-S-off if my theory would be quicker. 

You're thinking to much. Leave it as is. You can flash the new radio through fastboot or someone will make a flashable zip. Also new updated roms will come out that will include all the updated software and kernel

Bluesig3_zpsfd248ca4.png

#8 Sabres032

Sabres032

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,515 posts
  • LocationWayward USA

Posted 02 February 2014 - 11:28 AM

You're thinking to much. Leave it as is. You can flash the new radio through fastboot or someone will make a flashable zip. Also new updated roms will come out that will include all the updated software and kernel

I was afraid you'd say that. :D. Anyway .torrent released the new 1.54 hboot which seems to be required for the new Sense 5.5 ROMs coming out but I was thinking getting them by OTA would be safer.

Anyway I flashed the new radio a few weeks ago so I might as well flash the new hboot, right?

IMG_12705794666508.jpeg

#9 Memnoch73

Memnoch73

~The Devil~

• Smod
  • 5,016 posts
  • LocationRochester, NY

Posted 03 February 2014 - 06:25 AM

Yeah you can flash that. I haven't looked into it myself yet but I guess if it's needed for Sense 5.5 roms I'll have to check it out.

Bluesig3_zpsfd248ca4.png

#10 Sabres032

Sabres032

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,515 posts
  • LocationWayward USA

Posted 03 February 2014 - 08:02 AM

Yeah you can flash that. I haven't looked into it myself yet but I guess if it's needed for Sense 5.5 roms I'll have to check it out.

If you are going to try one of santod's 5.5 ROMs you'll have to flash TWRP 2.6 beta, CWM and TWRP 2.7 beta will just get you a bootloop. Anyway his UnSense ROM is looking pretty bada$$ right now. It's a nice mix of ASOP and Sense 5.5 and pry stable.
  • Memnoch73 likes this

IMG_12705794666508.jpeg

#11 HOOKEDONDROID

HOOKEDONDROID

Superuser

• Superuser
  • 102 posts
  • LocationUtah

Posted 03 February 2014 - 08:40 AM

Gonna drop this right here...

40.68KB   11 downloads Still working out a lot of kinks, but should be good to go very soon. Keep your eyes peeled 😃

Sent from my HTC Droid DNA using Tapatalk

• Memnoch73 and mrlolli like this

#12 Sabres032

Sabres032

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,515 posts
  • LocationWayward USA

Posted 03 February 2014 - 01:05 PM

Gonna drop this right here...

Still working out a lot of kinks, but should be good to go very soon. Keep your eyes peeled 😃

Saaweeeeet!!!

Do some testing with TRRP 2.7 if you wouldn't mind, 2.6 is kind of buggy and CWM takes forever to backup and restore.

IMG_12705794666508.jpeg

#13 HOOKEDONDROID

HOOKEDONDROID

Superuser

• Superuser
  • 102 posts
  • LocationUtah

Posted 03 February 2014 - 06:27 PM

Saaweeeeet!!!

Do some testing with TRRP 2.7 if you wouldn't mind, 2.6 is kind of buggy and CWM takes forever to backup and restore.

Will do, 2.6 is what I used to flash. It definitely took awhile to flash and boot up. I was getting worried it wasn't gonna boot lol. Biggest feat is upgrading firmware to 3.06. Sense 5.5 is pretty slick.

• Memnoch73 likes this

#14 Sabres032

Sabres032

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,515 posts
  • LocationWayward USA

Posted 05 February 2014 - 07:52 AM

Will do, 2.6 is what I used to flash. It definitely took awhile to flash and boot up. I was getting worried it wasn't gonna boot lol. Biggest feat is upgrading firmware to 3.06. Sense 5.5 is pretty slick.

I was getting bored with CM11 and wanted to try something new so I flashed your Hooked 4.2.2 ROM last week. I noticed TWRP posted a 2.7 beta recovery befgore i flashed it so I decided to try that. From what I could tell it was a lot more stable than the 2.6 beta that was posted when CM11 was first released. Sunday I tried to install santod's UnSense 5.5 ROM with the TWRP 2.7 but that only bought me a bootloop. Had to down grade typo 2.6 for it to work.

Before I flashed the UnSense ROM I did flash the new HBOOT in recovery and it wasn't that painful. So far I'm liking the mix of Sense and ASOP in santod's ROM.

IMG_12705794666508.jpeg

#15 HOOKEDONDROID

HOOKEDONDROID

Superuser

• Superuser
  • 102 posts
  • LocationUtah

Posted 10 February 2014 - 07:54 PM

I was getting bored with CM11 and wanted to try something new so I flashed your Hooked 4.2.2 ROM last week. I noticed TWRP posted a 2.7 beta recovery befgore i flashed it so I decided to try that. From what I could tell it was a lot more stable than the 2.6 beta that was posted when CM11 was first released. Sunday I tried to install santod's UnSense 5.5 ROM with the TWRP 2.7 but that only bought me a bootloop. Had to down grade typo 2.6 for it to work.

Before I flashed the UnSense ROM I did flash the new HBOOT in recovery and it wasn't that painful. So far I'm liking the mix of Sense and ASOP in santod's ROM.

2.7 doesn't work well for me either. Just wanted to give you guys an idea of where I'm at with the sense 5.5 Rom. First and foremost is stability...I'd rather take my time and test everything thoroughly than rush this and release something where a lot is broken. Today was build number 11 and the most stable thus far. Seems as I fix something another thing breaks, but I feel a release is imminent... All the features I wanted to add in are there and most are working. I keep adding and removing, would like some real world bug reports to keep me moving forward. I will post it likely tonight, pending on no issues arising. I will post a link when it's up 😊

#16 Sabres032

Sabres032

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,515 posts
  • LocationWayward USA

Posted 10 February 2014 - 09:22 PM

2.7 doesn't work well for me either. Just wanted to give you guys an idea of where I'm at with the sense 5.5 Rom. First and foremost is stability...I'd rather take my time and test everything thoroughly than rush this and release something where a lot is broken. Today was build number 11 and the most stable thus far. Seems as I fix something another thing breaks, but I feel a release is imminent... All the features I wanted to add in are there and most are working. I keep adding and removing, would like some real world bug reports to keep me moving forward. I will post it likely tonight, pending on no issues arising. I will post a link when it's up 😊

That's not a bad way to operate, get it right, stable and as close to 100% out of the box as you can. In my opinion that shows pride in your work and a ROM I will definitely look at. Take your time brother we are in no rush.
  • HOOKEDONDROID likes this

IMG_12705794666508.jpeg

#17 DrunkulaTX

DrunkulaTX

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts
  • Twitter:drunkulatx
  • LocationDenton, TX
  • Current Device(s):HTC Droid DNA

Posted 24 April 2014 - 11:43 AM

Not hungry any more.  It's here!

• Memnoch73 likes this

HTC Droid DNA