Photo

Anyone Tried Dhacker's Cm9 At Droidhive?

dhacker cm9 razr xt912

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 sgtguthrie

sgtguthrie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts
  • Twitter:@sgtguthrie1
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 01 August 2012 - 11:11 AM

PLEASE DELETE DUE TO CHILDISH BEHAVIOR...THANKS. Thread is irrelevant now anyways.

#2 utkballa

utkballa

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 11:13 AM

I tried it but couldn't get Wi-Fi to work. Re-installed 2x, same issue. Probably just me, solid otherwise.

#3 sgtguthrie

sgtguthrie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 01 August 2012 - 11:23 AM

I tried it but couldn't get Wi-Fi to work. Re-installed 2x, same issue. Probably just me, solid otherwise.

Thanks...do transition effects work right from portrait to landscape etc?

Anyone else try it yet and have any other feedback?

#4 dccoh

dccoh

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 12:37 PM

The only topic that I saw in which he states that is for the GSM Razr, unless I missed something.

#5 ncwildcat

ncwildcat

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 01:12 PM

Thanks...do transition effects work right from portrait to landscape etc?

Anyone else try it yet and have any other feedback?

This

#6 jcamel24

jcamel24

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
  • Current Device(s):Droid RAZR XT912

Posted 01 August 2012 - 02:05 PM

Flash it and find out, chicken! Lol

Seriously tho, I'm gonna check it out now.

#7 alexh037

alexh037

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts
  • LocationWoodland Hills, CA

Posted 01 August 2012 - 03:05 PM

I'm running it right now and its been solid. 4G on boot. Camera works fine. Haven't tried Wi-Fi yet not till I get home. Usual issues with any cm9/aokp build ie rotation glitch and screen capture bugs are still present and no web top/HDMI support but other than that looks rock solid.

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk 2

#8 sgtguthrie

sgtguthrie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 01 August 2012 - 03:22 PM

Flash it and find out, chicken! Lol

Seriously tho, I'm gonna check it out now.

Because I'm not the flash addict i once was...hence owning a Motorola device ;-)

I would like to try a cm or aokp build again, but don't care to if the rotation isn't fixed. That and camera/camcorder issues are deal breakers for me. I'd rather not waste my time if i'm just going to restore Eclipse 1.2 anyway...lol!

#9 sgtguthrie

sgtguthrie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 01 August 2012 - 03:23 PM

I'm running it right now and its been solid. 4G on boot. Camera works fine. Haven't tried Wi-Fi yet not till I get home. Usual issues with any cm9/aokp build ie rotation glitch and screen capture bugs are still present and no web top/HDMI support but other than that looks rock solid.

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks, I can't stand the rotation glitch though...so I'll stick with Eclipse for now :-)

#10 sgtguthrie

sgtguthrie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 01 August 2012 - 03:26 PM

And.....the thread is no longer there anyway. I don't know what that's all about...

#11 alexh037

alexh037

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts
  • LocationWoodland Hills, CA

Posted 01 August 2012 - 04:25 PM

And.....the thread is no longer there anyway. I don't know what that's all about...

yea I noticed that...the CM9 and CM10 threads got combined in a weird way

well if you still want to try it you can find it here:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

and the gapps here

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

#12 tucstwo

tucstwo

www.drdevs.com

• Administrator
  • 14,435 posts
  • Twitter:tucstwo
  • Google+:tucstwo@gmail.com
  • LocationNJ
  • Current Device(s):LG G3 VS985, Nexus 7 (flo)

Posted 01 August 2012 - 05:15 PM

I gave in to the rotation glitch to be on CM 10. Once data is much more stable I'll daily drive that beast all day, rotation problems and all. JB is such a nice, fresh face.

Visit DRDevs.com hosting site for all official Droidrzr.com ROMs, Apps, GApps and other mods/files!!
Please PM me if you need help!
I will be hosting AOSP-Based ROM GApps packages!
Download the most Up-to-Date GApps Packages for AOSP ROMs from me here!

#13 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 August 2012 - 12:40 AM

Because I'm not the flash addict i once was...hence owning a Motorola device ;-)

I would like to try a cm or aokp build again, but don't care to if the rotation isn't fixed. That and camera/camcorder issues are deal breakers for me. I'd rather not waste my time if i'm just going to restore Eclipse 1.2 anyway...lol!

Get to fixing it then.

Sent from my DROID SPYDER using Tapatalk 2
  • oliohh likes this

#14 oliohh

oliohh

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 11:37 AM

Get to fixing it then.

Always tells it how it is! This x100

#15 sgtguthrie

sgtguthrie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 03 August 2012 - 04:40 PM

Get to fixing it then.

Wow... You know I would if I had the knowledge base to do it. It's not like I was slamming anyone about it, just stating I prefer not to use a rom that has it. No need for that hicks...last I checked this wasn't xda :-\

#16 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 August 2012 - 08:25 PM

Wow... You know I would if I had the knowledge base to do it. It's not like I was slamming anyone about it, just stating I prefer not to use a rom that has it. No need for that hicks...last I checked this wasn't xda :-\

Well there is a saying that beggars can't be choosers. I'm just saying that people have been working on that issue for a long time but it doesn't seem like it's going to be fixed because we can't alter the kernel.

Saying "I'd rather not waste my time if I'm just going to restore Eclipse 1.2 anway" is completely uncalled for. It's completely fine though, stay on Eclipse. I'm perfectly fine not updating my ROMs for ungrateful people like you.

You're absolutely right, this isn't XDA. I am however, a person who tells it like it is and I always make sure I speak my mind. I don't live with regrets. I tell people what I think regardless of the outcome. As I said though, you are right. This is not XDA, so be grateful that people are bringing stuff like CM9, CM10 and AOKP to this phone instead of wasting everyone elses time by posting ridiculous ungrateful statements.

Edited by spc_hicks09, 03 August 2012 - 08:29 PM.

• oliohh, Aliceics and alexh037 like this

#17 sgtguthrie

sgtguthrie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 04 August 2012 - 02:16 PM

Well there is a saying that beggars can't be choosers. I'm just saying that people have been working on that issue for a long time but it doesn't seem like it's going to be fixed because we can't alter the kernel.

Saying "I'd rather not waste my time if I'm just going to restore Eclipse 1.2 anway" is completely uncalled for. It's completely fine though, stay on Eclipse. I'm perfectly fine not updating my ROMs for ungrateful people like you.

You're absolutely right, this isn't XDA. I am however, a person who tells it like it is and I always make sure I speak my mind. I don't live with regrets. I tell people what I think regardless of the outcome. As I said though, you are right. This is not XDA, so be grateful that people are bringing stuff like CM9, CM10 and AOKP to this phone instead of wasting everyone elses time by posting ridiculous ungrateful statements.

Stop putting words in my mouth! I never said anything insulting to anyone! Now I know why everyone calls you a hot head... I meant no disrespect. I was just saying that if I flash a rom with that bug, I'm not going to stay on it any longer, making it a waste of my time if in not going to try it after that. Remember there's no changelog in his thread hence me starting this thread. That's not disrespectful to anyone in the least... Just stating a fact. I'm the first person to stand up for and support the fine devs in the community, so i certainly take offense to your statements.

If you're going to be such a hot head and blow everything out of proportion, maybe you shouldn't be a mod ;-) Just saying!

Sent from my DROID Razr Maxx via Tapatalk 2

#18 charlie115

charlie115

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 04 August 2012 - 03:21 PM

Oh boy here we go again! Another penis fight in droidrzr.com lol

#19 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 August 2012 - 03:55 PM

Stop putting words in my mouth! I never said anything insulting to anyone! Now I know why everyone calls you a hot head... I meant no disrespect. I was just saying that if I flash a rom with that bug, I'm not going to stay on it any longer, making it a waste of my time if in not going to try it after that. Remember there's no changelog in his thread hence me starting this thread. That's not disrespectful to anyone in the least... Just stating a fact. I'm the first person to stand up for and support the fine devs in the community, so i certainly take offense to your statements.

If you're going to be such a hot head and blow everything out of proportion, maybe you shouldn't be a mod ;-) Just saying!

Lol you're funny.

#20 sgtguthrie

sgtguthrie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 04 August 2012 - 04:10 PM

Lol you're funny.

AND you're childish. Don't worry, I won't be using your work. Funny, because I thought you were better than that. This is my last post on the topic, so talk trash all you want. I don't care... It's not worth my time.

I will say to anyone who reads this, that I meant no disrespect to anyone. This thread is sad. It's probably why these forums aren't more active as there are a lot of razr owners out there.

I'd say this thread is no longer constructive (because of a mod...really?)

Please feel free to lock it if you so desire...

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dhacker, cm9, razr, xt912

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users