#21 G8orDroid

G8orDroid

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 392 posts
  • Twitter:G8orDroid

Posted 08 August 2012 - 04:48 AM

what am i doing wrong here? I go into fastboot then into recovery..choose install from and all i get is aborted..

Safestrap recovery

Just to clarify:

Safestrap recovery on a safe side ROM (Safestrap will not flash to non-safe side).

or

If you are stock it can be flashed with ICS Bootstrap. You must be rooted either way.

#22 TweakedSystems

TweakedSystems

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 05:47 AM

Safestrap recovery

signature verification failed
file show 37mb beats me :(
Posted Image

#23 quangtran1

quangtran1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 05:49 AM

signature verification failed
file show 37mb beats me :(

I would re-download.

#24 sankyou

sankyou

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 07:04 AM

Everything I ask just brings up a web search...is that how its supposed to be? Also, it doesnt talk back or anything is that normal as well?

So you're halfway there. It flashed properly but you need to turn on google now. I can't remember exactly but it's something like this:
1) Hold down search to bring up voice prompt
2) Press context menu button and choose settings
3) Turn on Google Now

#25 TheBurgh

TheBurgh

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 09:10 AM

Which build is better Mikey6 or Reeko?

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk 2

#26 quangtran1

quangtran1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 12:24 PM

Fwiw, the paragraph before those XDA download links does say Mikey6 is the most complete version.

#27 TheBurgh

TheBurgh

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 12:40 PM

Fwiw, the paragraph before those XDA download links does say Mikey6 is the most complete version.

Thanks. I am currently having no data problems with cm10 but wanted to research if data goes wonky.

#28 thefuzz

thefuzz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 08 August 2012 - 04:11 PM

Has anyone notices when you search and try to click on a link it doesn't load the link

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Click on the magnifying glass next to a link, it opens a window, click on that and it opens your browser of choice.

Yet, I have to say I fail to see the value in this program.

Sent from my DROID SPYDER using Tapatalk 2

#29 jtc303

jtc303

Droid Master

• Superuser
  • 406 posts
  • LocationMA
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr Maxx HD, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1

Posted 08 August 2012 - 06:40 PM

some things I noticed... when I want to play music and say "Play (artist name) the only options to complete the action are Pandora and youtube... no My Music, no Rocket Player, no PlayerPro... another example, I asked "how did the red sox do today?" and it said "the red sox beat the rangers 9 to 10" Posted Image , it also totally forgot the 1 hour timer/alarm I set.....its ok for what it is, and Im sure the JB version will be more complete but right now Im a little disappointed in performance...maybe I just need to play around with it more...
Posted Image

#30 G8orDroid

G8orDroid

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 392 posts
  • Twitter:G8orDroid

Posted 09 August 2012 - 04:47 AM

some things I noticed... when I want to play music and say "Play (artist name) the only options to complete the action are Pandora and youtube... no My Music, no Rocket Player, no PlayerPro... another example, I asked "how did the red sox do today?" and it said "the red sox beat the rangers 9 to 10" Posted Image , it also totally forgot the 1 hour timer/alarm I set.....its ok for what it is, and Im sure the JB version will be more complete but right now Im a little disappointed in performance...maybe I just need to play around with it more...

Not sure about the music player or the backwards score for the game, but I read somewhere about the timer/alarm bug. It will set it fine, but if you don't open the alarm settings screen, the alarm will not work. you don't actually have to do anything, just open up the settings and close it, and the alarm will work.

#31 tucstwo

tucstwo

www.drdevs.com

• Administrator
  • 14,435 posts
  • Twitter:tucstwo
  • Google+:tucstwo@gmail.com
  • LocationNJ
  • Current Device(s):LG G3 VS985, Nexus 7 (flo)

Posted 09 August 2012 - 09:14 AM

Thanks. I am currently having no data problems with cm10 but wanted to research if data goes wonky.

I found the Mikey6 one to be exactly like the one on CM10. If only CM10 worked as good for me as others. I can never retain a data connection. Once I reboot, CM10 is wifi only. On topic, go with mikey6 offline/online

Visit DRDevs.com hosting site for all official Droidrzr.com ROMs, Apps, GApps and other mods/files!!
Please PM me if you need help!
I will be hosting AOSP-Based ROM GApps packages!
Download the most Up-to-Date GApps Packages for AOSP ROMs from me here!

#32 TheBurgh

TheBurgh

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 11:25 AM

I found the Mikey6 one to be exactly like the one on CM10. If only CM10 worked as good for me as others. I can never retain a data connection. Once I reboot, CM10 is wifi only. On topic, go with mikey6 offline/online

Much appreciated

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

#33 coletrane09

coletrane09

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 236 posts
  • Twitter:coletrane09
  • LocationHart, MI

Posted 09 August 2012 - 11:27 AM

Works great thanks

#34 CLoft2620

CLoft2620

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts
  • LocationOklahoma

Posted 09 August 2012 - 01:37 PM

As far as listening to your music... I say "listen to 'artist'" and it brings up the option to listen to music on my SD Card.

Sent from the Titanic. I named my phone "The Titanic" so when I plug it into the computer it says "The Titanic is syncing".

#35 donnelly326

donnelly326

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 05:45 PM

I'm using the Mikey version and I am constantly getting a frozen phone, luckily I made a nandroid before flashing so I restored that and all is well. I really want now working I'm running MOTOBLUR arctic on 215 anyone else having the same issue? Any other suggestions to get a fix?

#36 Adr14ng

Adr14ng

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts
  • Google+:adriannn55@gmail.com
  • LocationLos Angeles
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr

Posted 09 August 2012 - 08:03 PM

Working for me do a fresh install

#37 TweakedSystems

TweakedSystems

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 04:29 AM

I've tried everything...used DroidRazrUtility1.81 went back to 211 then update to 215 go back into recovery,but no luck..
Posted Image

#38 jtc303

jtc303

Droid Master

• Superuser
  • 406 posts
  • LocationMA
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr Maxx HD, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1

Posted 10 August 2012 - 09:57 AM

As far as listening to your music... I say "listen to 'artist'" and it brings up the option to listen to music on my SD Card.

Sent from the Titanic. I named my phone "The Titanic" so when I plug it into the computer it says "The Titanic is syncing".

I tried that but it didn't work
Posted Image

#39 jpmoo

jpmoo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 145 posts

Posted 11 August 2012 - 12:36 PM

Have Latitude turned off, but seem to be seeing a big battery drain after installing Mikey6. Anyone else?

#40 hddeuce60

hddeuce60

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 11 August 2012 - 03:28 PM

Voice recognition is not as good as actual Google now on jelly bean. Does anyone have any idea why?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users