• Please log in to reply
121 replies to this topic

#21 bmb0y

bmb0y

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 08:38 PM

Thanks foe the clarification. I'll check it out and try. Hope it works!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

#22 wabmorgan

wabmorgan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 236 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 10:27 PM

Downloaded. Seem to be working OK..... however... I can't seem to get it to play music from my library. (I am on the .215 deox)

Edit: Songs on phone show up in search.... but don't play till you click on them.

Edited by wabmorgan, 08 August 2012 - 10:39 PM.

#23 CLoft2620

CLoft2620

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts
  • LocationOklahoma

Posted 08 August 2012 - 11:29 PM

Downloaded. Seem to be working OK..... however... I can't seem to get it to play music from my library. (I am on the .215 deox)

Edit: Songs on phone show up in search.... but don't play till you click on them.

Hmm... I'm on .211, wonder if that's why I have no issues?

Sent from the Titanic. I named my phone "The Titanic" so when I plug it into the computer it says "The Titanic is syncing".

#24 pm1066

pm1066

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 01:45 AM

Anyone get this to work on deodexed 215? Keeps crashing.

#25 jtc303

jtc303

Droid Master

• Superuser
  • 406 posts
  • LocationMA
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr Maxx HD, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1

Posted 09 August 2012 - 04:16 AM

Yeah, I haven't had an issue. What ROM are you running? I'm on Black Widow ICS

Sent from the Titanic. I named my phone "The Titanic" so when I plug it into the computer it says "The Titanic is syncing".

Stock .215
Posted Image

#26 MartyChubbs

MartyChubbs

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 211 posts
  • LocationThe Ghetto, Minnesota

Posted 09 August 2012 - 04:31 AM

Using v6 on AOKP m6... Noticed improvements

Sent from my toilet using Tapatalk 2
I (aka Mr. Chubbs aka Marty "The Wad" Chubbs aka Knot Mehreelname ) accept no liability for the content of this post. I basically made it all up as I was typing...

#27 Nanniepoo

Nanniepoo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 298 posts
  • LocationDetroit, MI
  • Current Device(s):Droid RAZR

Posted 09 August 2012 - 07:52 AM

Just flashed M6 on eclipse 1.2. At work, so can't play with it too much, but looks like it's working.

#28 awareunlikeu

awareunlikeu

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 07:59 AM

Sorry if I'm ignorant and should know this already I also need clarification on if it's arm 7 or arm 6? On a DROID RAZR maxx..need to know which to download from?

#29 superrelaxx

superrelaxx

Droid Master

• Superuser
  • 921 posts
  • Twitter:jasNwa
  • LocationSeattle, Washington

Posted 09 August 2012 - 08:02 AM

Sorry if I'm ignorant and should know this already I also need clarification on if it's arm 7 or arm 6? On a DROID RAZR maxx..need to know which to download from?

Arm7. Check "about phone"

#30 awareunlikeu

awareunlikeu

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 08:13 AM

Im so dumb. Brain fart thanks

#31 weaponx

weaponx

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 413 posts
  • LocationTX

Posted 09 August 2012 - 08:33 AM

so you just install this through recovery? do we need to wipe anything? I'm on the latest simplex rom
Hey bub, I'm not finished with you yet..... SKNIT!!

#32 webeougher

webeougher

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts
  • Twitter:webeougher
  • Google+:webeougher

Posted 09 August 2012 - 08:33 AM

I posted this in the Simplex thread, but Mikeyxda V6 is working on Simplex 1.2 with no issues to speak of.

#33 Drinrazr

Drinrazr

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 10:25 AM

I have safestrap on my razr and I wanted to flash this to my phone, but I have to be in safe mode to flash. I wan't planning on flashing a ROM I just wanted to try out Google Now. When I go to switch to safe mode, it tells me that this can't be reverse so I held off on it. If I switch over to safe mode, will it carry over my stock ROM to the safe mode or do I have to have another ROM ready to flash?

#34 Nnnnr12

Nnnnr12

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 418 posts
  • Google+:hairstont14
  • LocationLagrange, Ga

Posted 09 August 2012 - 11:14 AM

I have safestrap on my razr and I wanted to flash this to my phone, but I have to be in safe mode to flash. I wan't planning on flashing a ROM I just wanted to try out Google Now. When I go to switch to safe mode, it tells me that this can't be reverse so I held off on it. If I switch over to safe mode, will it carry over my stock ROM to the safe mode or do I have to have another ROM ready to flash?

You have to have a ROM ready to flash.

Sent from my .215 simpleX RAZR

DroidRazr Maxx HD safestrapping!!

#35 Drinrazr

Drinrazr

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 11:36 AM

Thanks for the reply. Looks like I get to try out a ROM then.

#36 CLoft2620

CLoft2620

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts
  • LocationOklahoma

Posted 09 August 2012 - 01:39 PM

have you tried to play music from your library? when I do the only options I have are Pandora and youtube...

As far as listening to your music... I say "listen to *insert artist*" and it brings up the option to listen to music on my SD Card

#37 sankyou

sankyou

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 01:44 PM

On Mikeyxda6 with Arctic on .215 kernel. By far the most complete implementation of Now so far. Only occasionally does the search flaw where the red mic doesn't show. Everything else is money including playing music!

I should also mention that I had ReekoTubbs version installed previously. Used the zip included in the same forum to undo it and then flashed Mikey v6 all in the same session with no issues.

#38 psyjohn

psyjohn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 01:55 PM

I'm not a complete noob but this has me completely frustrated. Could someone please explain how to install this with safestrap? I am on stock rooted 211 with safestrap installed and enabled. I have installed the zip from the sd card through recovery but my phone will not boot back up unless I disable safestrap, in which case Google Now is not installed.
I figure there is something simple I am missing but after reading through several forums on this site and others for 3 hours I am totally stumped. Help!!

EDIT: Nevermind. I just looked over this forum again and realized that I missed the fact that you have to have a custom rom installed to use this. I think I'm going to try out Arctic and see how I like it. I prefer to run close to stock but trying out a different rom can be fun. :)

#39 wabmorgan

wabmorgan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 236 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 07:58 PM

Anyone get this to work on deodexed 215? Keeps crashing.

On deodexed 215... works fine.

#40 wabmorgan

wabmorgan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 236 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 08:05 PM

Hmm... I'm on .211, wonder if that's why I have no issues?

As far as listening to your music... I say "listen to *insert artist*" and it brings up the option to listen to music on my SD Card

LOL.... might have helped IF I had used the "listen to" command rather than presuming the command was "play" :D :D :D

Works fine :-)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users