2 replies to this topic

#1 unqmshrm

unqmshrm

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 12:50 PM

Ok first of all sorryI keep posting new threads, but this phone is driving me crazy. And second my phone is working!

I have a strange charging problem. When the phone is on, I have no problem charging it. But when its off, on the AC charger I get the black AP Fastboot failure screen automatically when I attach the cable, and WHITE LED when I try charging via USB (also when the phone is off ). That's the strange part - Ithought the white led means dead and here I am charging the phone while its on. Well yeah I have to press volume up volume down + power button to actually turn on the phone but..

So long story short I am unable. To charge my phone while it's switched off + the white led while on USB. That's why I asked about the animated baterry indicator on my previous thread cuz obviously no power is reaching my phone while off => no animated indicator.

Any help would be appreciated.

#2 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 August 2012 - 02:59 PM

The white LED when charging via USB is normal. It's because there's not enough voltage to charge the phone. When your phone is completely dead you can only charge with a wall charger.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

#3 unqmshrm

unqmshrm

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 07:24 PM

Installed the original fastboot files and everything is back to normal. Thank you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users