#1 SoLongSidekick

SoLongSidekick

YOU WILL HAIL!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 687 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 08:28 AM

Posted Image

I normally don't like the stock Moto widgets, but this thing just looks beautiful. I love the way it appears to display time, next alarm time, date, weather, battery status, and battery percentage in both digital and analog form. I think the only other widget I really liked from Moto was the favorite contact widget that came with the leaked ICS build. It was small, streamlined, and actually had a pulldown animation. I was really sad to see that when ICS was released they not only went back to the monstrous size, but removed any animation associated viewing the list in full.

A couple more curious things about this screenshot:
- They have chrome installed instead of the stock browser. Just seems a bit odd to me.
- The camera icon almost looks like a cross between Instagram and Blur. Not sure how I feel about that yet.

Anybody else like this widget? Think we may get it in a future update?

:-D :-D

#2 snives

snives

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 947 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 08:31 AM

You can get it already. You need to flash the launcher from the Atrix HD if I remember correctly, but it is around here somewhere.

#3 gcarterny

gcarterny

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts
  • Twitter:@gcarterny
  • LocationNew York

Posted 21 August 2012 - 08:35 AM

One more clock widget in play store has that theme

#4 Nanniepoo

Nanniepoo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 298 posts
  • LocationDetroit, MI
  • Current Device(s):Droid RAZR

Posted 21 August 2012 - 09:03 AM

i'd love to have it as well...but won't give up apex. also the one in the play store just looks like it...doesn't do the "flipping"
  • wabmorgan likes this

#5 oliohh

oliohh

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 09:09 AM

i'd love to have it as well...but won't give up apex. also the one in the play store just looks like it...doesn't do the "flipping"

ya it looks the same but has no interactiveness. i really wish we had the actual widget as well, it is a very nice touch

#6 priddyma

priddyma

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts
  • LocationDeKalb, IL
  • Current Device(s):HTC One XL, Motorola DROID RAZR

Posted 21 August 2012 - 09:19 AM

Motorola made a take down request so they had to remove the links.
DROID RAZR XT912 Batakang JB | Samsung Galaxy SIII Pebble Blue - On the way!

#7 wabmorgan

wabmorgan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 236 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 09:17 PM

I have this running on my phone. It requires you install the AtrixHD blur homescreen apk... and a few other files.

I however pefer Apex home. Sadly, this widget will not run on Apex. (Or even the native Motoblur homescreen on the Razr.)

#8 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 August 2012 - 12:38 AM

I have this running on my phone. It requires you install the AtrixHD blur homescreen apk... and a few other files.

I however pefer Apex home. Sadly, this widget will not run on Apex. (Or even the native Motoblur homescreen on the Razr.)

Download "One More Clock Widget" from the play store. Although it's not the same exact clock widget, it has the same exact look as a theme for the clock and it works with ANY launcher.

#9 mattlgroff

mattlgroff

The Dark Knight

• Developer
  • 2,298 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 12:46 AM

DROID HD ROM has the original clock widget with flipping and all. I post test links in the chatroom and twitter.

Please do not Personal Message me for help or troubleshooting. They will be ignored. Post in threads or start one in Q&A sections.

If you feel the need to donate to me, click here.

#10 Kirbnite

Kirbnite

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 04:56 AM

Download "One More Clock Widget" from the play store. Although it's not the same exact clock widget, it has the same exact look as a theme for the clock and it works with ANY launcher.

+1 Works Great

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

#11 sita

sita

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 05:12 AM

I do have that same exact widget if you google atrix hd razr maxx there is downloads to get it and a easy install running most roms. I must say running the latest arctic with my stock email thanks to matt with this and the quick contacts loving this rom and add on alot!

#12 TragicRemedy

TragicRemedy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 06:56 AM

Thanks, this is a pretty nice collection of clock widgets, pretty slick. Feeds my addiction to constantly change my homescreens when im flashing all the time.

#13 psyjohn

psyjohn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 08:56 AM

I just started using One More Clock Widget today. Love the look, plus it has another very cool feature: you can set it to launch several different apps when you tap on various parts of the widget. I set mine to start the flashlight if I tap on top and Weatherbug if I tap on the weather circle.

#14 GoBears

GoBears

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 05:31 PM

+1 to the OMCW crowd. At first I wasn't impressed but after some configuring of the tap zones it's actually a pretty damn nice all in one widget.

GoBears and FU Apple
"Remember, friends don't let friends use IOS."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users