• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 sankyou

sankyou

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 11:54 AM

All these posts and great development for the Bionic have me a little jealous. Just saying.... The development on the Razr impresses me more considering we have a locked bootloader - but still...

#2 Averix

Averix

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  • Twitter:_Averix

Posted 22 August 2012 - 11:59 AM

I had a Bionic. Between the screen pixels, the form factor, and the lack of love from Motorola... no. I would never go from a RAZR to the Bionic even if it had stock Jelly Bean running on it.

#3 Memnoch73

Memnoch73

~The Devil~

• Smod
  • 5,016 posts
  • Google+:memnoch73@gmail.com
  • LocationRochester, NY
  • Current Device(s):Pixel 3XL

Posted 22 August 2012 - 12:08 PM

All these posts and great development for the Bionic have me a little jealous. Just saying.... The development on the Razr impresses me more considering we have a locked bootloader - but still...

Ummm... the bionic has a locked bootloader also. Although it looks like their Kexec is further ahead than ours which makes sense since it has been out longer. Maybe some of our new Bionic friends will stick around when their contract is up and they upgrade to a Razr HD in a few months. :)

Edit: Also, can we make sure not to turn this thread into a my phone is better than your phone debate? Try to be respectful and thoughtful of our new members... Thanks
  • kendive likes this

Bluesig3_zpsfd248ca4.png

#4 wyld

wyld

Some Kind Of Monster

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 845 posts
  • Google+:rramos729@gmail.com
  • LocationPortage Indiana

Posted 22 August 2012 - 12:14 PM

Absolutely not!!! No regrets from me!

Sent from my Simplified Droid Razr

#5 DSGMach1

DSGMach1

Themer

• Superuser
  • 264 posts
  • LocationGriffin, GA

Posted 22 August 2012 - 12:20 PM

Wish I had a bionic to go along with my razr so I could test my own themes for it also.

Sent from my DROID SPYDER using Tapatalk 2

#6 srzero

srzero

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 370 posts
  • LocationArlington

Posted 22 August 2012 - 01:07 PM

Sometimes I wish i had gone to it after my Thunderbolt got dropped and shattered the screen. Just so i could see what it was all about, but then again as i type on my paper thin razr it seems my choice was best. I wouldnt mind having one around though.

CarbonRazr, it's sharper than yours
Make It Your Own

#7 fastfoodfred

fastfoodfred

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 01:18 PM

My woman has a bionic and I have this thing. Forget the phones, I got the girl!
  • Brad92 likes this

#8 sankyou

sankyou

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 01:24 PM

Ummm... the bionic has a locked bootloader also. Although it looks like their Kexec is further ahead than ours which makes sense since it has been out longer.

Oh right that makes sense. I guess it wouldn't have Kexec roms if it had an unlocked bootloader. Well I didn't mean to provoke any negative thoughts. Just happy to see what is in our future now that I know.

#9 GoBears

GoBears

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 05:28 PM

Not I. I had the Bionic shortly after release and sorry to say it was the worst phone I ever owned. Mine was so bad, I actually turned away from Moto for awhile. Glad they didn't abandon it though and kept updating it until they got it right.

GoBears and FU Apple
"Remember, friends don't let friends use IOS."

#10 fixxxer2012

fixxxer2012

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 262 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 06:26 PM

wheres all of this "great" development at for the bionic? im sure not seeing it at xda. but no i enjoy my razr and i think for a locked bootloader we have plenty of roms.

#11 claps1775

claps1775

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 596 posts
  • LocationIowa. Close to the University of Iowa.

Posted 22 August 2012 - 09:31 PM

I am glad to have my razr. Not sure why all of the sudden there are Bionic roms and threads.

I have Moto Razr....I will cut you.
To powerful to fall into my hands. Click......Rooted. ICS rommed!!!!! Muhahahahah!!!!

#12 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 August 2012 - 09:50 PM

I am glad to have my razr. Not sure why all of the sudden there are Bionic roms and threads.

Lol where have you been the last few days?

There is no rombot/droidhive anymore so all the Bionic users there have been given a home here.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

#13 eraursls84

eraursls84

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 08:28 AM

Not I. I had the Bionic shortly after release and sorry to say it was the worst phone I ever owned. Mine was so bad, I actually turned away from Moto for awhile. Glad they didn't abandon it though and kept updating it until they got it right.

GoBears and FU Apple

I got a Bionic about a month after release and it was a great phone. It had some issues at first switching from 3g to 4g and back but all the first 4g phones had issues. The 3g-4g switch issues was fixxed shortly after I got it. I had a thunderbolt before the Bionic and it switched flawlessly between 3g and 4g, its issue was it rarely picked up a 4g signal. The screen problem on the Bionic was blown out of proportion, it wasn't that bad unless you hold your phone 4" from your face. If your an outdoorsman there is no better phone than the Bionic. I love my RAZR Maxx but the Bionic is almost as good. The battery life/thinness (is that a word lol) is really the only thing thats hands down better. The screen is a toss up, the bionics has better colors and brightness, the RAZRs looks smoother. Sorry for the full length review, but now I want to pull my Bionic from craigslist so I can keep it to play with.

#14 kendive

kendive

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 23 August 2012 - 07:05 PM

Ummm... the bionic has a locked bootloader also. Although it looks like their Kexec is further ahead than ours which makes sense since it has been out longer. Maybe some of our new Bionic friends will stick around when their contract is up and they upgrade to a Razr HD in a few months. :)

Edit: Also, can we make sure not to turn this thread into a my phone is better than your phone debate? Try to be respectful and thoughtful of our new members... Thanks

I agree... I sold my Bionic and don't miss it at all... The RAZR MAXX is a great device.
History: RAZR MAXX / Mot Bionic / HTC TBolt / HTC DInc / BB Tour / BB Storm / BB Curve / Voyager / Env Orange / V3m / E815

#15 claps1775

claps1775

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 596 posts
  • LocationIowa. Close to the University of Iowa.

Posted 24 August 2012 - 07:14 AM

Lol where have you been the last few days?

There is no rombot/droidhive anymore so all the Bionic users there have been given a home here.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

School started Monday and been busy with that and work. Also helping the gf and her parents fixing her car and remodeling her house. That is nice to give them a home. Another reason
Why this sight is best.

To powerful to fall into my hands. Click......Rooted. ICS rommed!!!!! Muhahahahah!!!!

#16 Daniel644

Daniel644

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 167 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 10:24 PM

Nope not here, Stock to Stock on GB just a few months ago I got to hold my Maxx next to my oldest sisters Bionic and the RAZR is just a more beautiful phone in general, then comparing the stock texting apps and keyboards the Razr was much better looking and thats enough for me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users