Welcome To The New Sgs3 Section. Introduce Yourself.

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 psyjohn

psyjohn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 09:57 AM

Hello fellow S3 lovers! I just introduced myself on droidpcguru's other thread, but a little extra activity here can't hurt, right? I joined this site just before last New Year's and have been thrilled with all the friendly help I got with my Razr. My girlfriend has that now; she's not very techy so she was kind enough to let me take the upgrade to the S3. I'm was so glad to see the S3 section here with all the great people on this site. Here's hoping others will discover us and we'll grow like the main site did. Meanwhile,if anybody is looking for a good source of information, there's a lot of activity for the S3 over at androidforums.com.

Looking forward to sharing with you all!!

#22 FReQ Z

FReQ Z

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • LocationPhoenix

Posted 30 October 2012 - 09:42 PM

howdy. just picked up my S3 on Sunday after my Razr's wifi died. been reading a lot about it across the internet, and I've already delved into it a few times.

I was REALLY glad to see the Razr forum here has an S3 section. XDA is great for info, but this place has a lot better community.

before my Razr, I had a Samsung Galaxy Vibrant for T-Mo, so I'm no stranger to Samsung phones. I'll do my best to help anyone out. I've already rooted, unlocked the bootloader, loaded a new ROM, backed up my IMEI/radios, etc. Samsung phones are awesome for those of us who can't leave well enough alone. LOL

Samsung Galaxy S III SCH-I535|16GB|stone white|rooted|bootloader unlocked|Ziggy kernel|Synergy ROM

#23 osnoozeo

osnoozeo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 08:24 AM

My name is snooze, I came over to mobile scene even droid 1 cane out, was alt different then the console scene that I've been apart of for almost 15yrs, note that my wife has s3 and I have note 2. I would like to say thanks to mods from this site. When first opened up for razr. Saved my gluteus maximus a few times with my razr

#24 Guest_SuchANerdyGirl_*

Guest_SuchANerdyGirl_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 December 2012 - 09:01 AM

Hey snooze, welcome to droidrzr.com! Im kinds new here, but I'll always help any way that I can!

#25 RoWilJr

RoWilJr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts
  • LocationIL
  • Current Device(s):Galaxy SIII

Posted 13 December 2012 - 09:54 AM

Hola! Another SG3 transplant here... Came from the OG Razr which is rooted, ROM'd and now is possession of my son (who happens to be a Jr techie)
Looking forward to rooting, ROMing and tweaking this badboy :ph34r:

sent from a Galaxy far away

#26 studiorat

studiorat

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 303 posts
  • LocationEast Coast
  • Current Device(s):Jelly Wizzed JB Droid Maxx

Posted 21 March 2013 - 05:41 AM

Ahh haa I finally found a cool Samsung site.....I am a transplant as well from Max and Max HD so I spent lots of hours on this site but in that side of things I am a noon as far as my GS3 but seasoned as far as flashing and modding ...I do not dev or create ROMs I just use and abuse ....so I hope to have a blast up in here

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Offending The Masses since 1967.........FTW........Christianity is a Farse!!!

#27 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 April 2013 - 09:26 PM

Just wanted to let everyone know that shortly I will finally be the owner of an S3 :) and will be developing for it.
  • nsaechao and jamminjon82 like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users