n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Twitter:@800wefund
  • LocationCincinnati
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr M

Posted 22 March 2014 - 08:52 AM

My first SP is the RazrM bought from MobileKarma I believe unlocked and clean, I did check the IMEI online and it says its clean and ready for activation. I'm currently on PagePlus & my RazrM looks ready to be programmed, my problem is that once I'm in the programming menu and select "01" user activation I can enter the MDN, MIN, and SID but the "Done" button stays grayed out not allowing me to save the programming - can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong or what additional steps I need to take to finalize the update?

#2 cyberkeeper1

cyberkeeper1

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 12:41 AM

yes. you are using a heavily, and i mean HEAVILY locked down phone. after the 4.1.2 update, or anyone who took the 97+ update is screwed. i just manually flashed the zip for 4.4.2, and apparently that still prevents you from downgrading even while bypassing the ota.

all joking aside, make sure you do NOT have a verizon wireless card inserted. it will override the settings the second you enter them. enter BP Tools mode from the boot selection screen and please use the FACTORY motorola cable. they illegally brand blocked any other cable from allowing data transfers on the stock rom. heck, my after market cable wont even charge the phone, but the OEM cable will. that proves they rigged it. my point is, that CDMA flashing can only be done using the stock cable. forget trying to use the hidden menus because the stock rom overrides it.

btw.. noob status? lol. i've been flashing phones for 10 years... not a noob here. any way to change that?

#3 livinginkaos

livinginkaos

I don't know what I'm doing anymore.....

• Administrator
  • 15,282 posts
  • Google+:Hangouts - livinginkaos@gmail.com
  • LocationOregon
  • Current Device(s):Samsung S8+ / Pixel XL 128gb / iPhone 7+ 256gb / iPad Pro 12.9" / Samsung Chromrbook Plus / Pixel C / Nexus 6p 128gb / Nexus 6 / Nexus 6 on Fi / Nexus 9 / Moto 360^2 / Nvidia Shield TV Pro / Nvidia Shield Tablet / HTC EVODesign on FreedomPop / Chromecast / Surface Pro 3 i7 / Samsung Tab Pro 12.2 / Lenovo Win8 Tab / Eee Slate / '13 Nexus 7

Posted 14 June 2014 - 05:21 AM

btw.. noob status? lol. i've been flashing phones for 10 years... not a noob here. any way to change that?

The title is driven by the number of posts.

Sent from my S-Offed One M8

b2wvCBn.png

Sig by livinginkaos
Samsung S8+ / Pixel XL 128gb / iPhone 7+ 256gb / iPad Pro 12.9" / Samsung Chromrbook Plus / Pixel C / Nexus 6p 128gb / Nexus 6 / Nexus 6 on Fi / Nexus 9 / Moto 360^2 / Nvidia Shield TV Pro / Nvidia Shield Tablet / HTC EVODesign on FreedomPop / Chromecast / Surface Pro 3 i7 / Samsung Tab Pro 12.2 / Lenovo Win8 Tab / Eee Slate / '13 Nexus 7

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Programming, Unlocked, MobileKarma, PagePlus

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users