#1 VantenKiest

VantenKiest

Guru of Insanity & Tech support

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 668 posts
  • LocationPittsburgh PA baby

Posted 31 August 2012 - 05:10 AM

i wanna learn to root and get my rezound started.. gee maybe the guy that built a rom named KOA should make a write up of how to get root and all thats required to get started :P
In my Ferocious convictions, and in-dominant belief in my own actions, it would be a great advantage to anyone's interest who lay with mine..... Vanten Kiest

#2 techno-update

techno-update

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts
  • Twitter:technorom

Posted 31 August 2012 - 07:39 AM

#3 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 August 2012 - 09:17 AM

i wanna learn to root and get my rezound started.. gee maybe the guy that built a rom named KOA should make a write up of how to get root and all thats required to get started

Lol!!!! Yeah where is that guy?? Out with the fam right now but will hook you up when I get home :)

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

#4 VantenKiest

VantenKiest

Guru of Insanity & Tech support

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 668 posts
  • LocationPittsburgh PA baby

Posted 02 September 2012 - 01:18 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdtgPH8FFIc

my play here was more to get him to make a write up for the other members of the site :D ..
I can root what ever i decide to ... i can use GOOGLE but this was just to fill out this section because we have someone working closely with it :D
thanks for the vid though
In my Ferocious convictions, and in-dominant belief in my own actions, it would be a great advantage to anyone's interest who lay with mine..... Vanten Kiest

#5 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 September 2012 - 02:45 PM

my play here was more to get him to make a write up for the other members of the site ..
I can root what ever i decide to ... i can use GOOGLE but this was just to fill out this section because we have someone working closely with it
thanks for the vid though

I'm on it like flies on crap!

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users