#1 DemoManMLS

DemoManMLS

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 269 posts
  • Twitter:AngryManMLS
  • Current Device(s):Galaxy Note 2

Posted 31 August 2012 - 10:35 AM

I remember briefly there was a CM9 non-kexec release that came out on 822 or so but somehow I missed grabbing it. Does anyone still have this by any chance and could upload it? Many thanks in advance!

#2 snives

snives

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 947 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 10:36 AM

I remember briefly there was a CM9 non-kexec release that came out on 822 or so but somehow I missed grabbing it. Does anyone still have this by any chance and could upload it? Many thanks in advance!

It was either Dhacker or Hashcode said recently they would be re-posting them soon.

#3 DemoManMLS

DemoManMLS

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 10:38 AM

It was either Dhacker or Hashcode said recently they would be re-posting them soon.

Yeah that's true. I keep waiting for the reupload to come but hasn't happened as of yet. I was hoping someone around here might of had it since I'm going to be out of town for the weekend... and more then likely out of 4G coverage which will make downloading it via 3G kinda painful.

#4 mattlgroff

mattlgroff

The Dark Knight

• Developer
  • 2,298 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 11:18 AM

Yeah that's true. I keep waiting for the reupload to come but hasn't happened as of yet. I was hoping someone around here might of had it since I'm going to be out of town for the weekend... and more then likely out of 4G coverage which will make downloading it via 3G kinda painful.

You can always compile them yourself :)

Please do not Personal Message me for help or troubleshooting. They will be ignored. Post in threads or start one in Q&A sections.

If you feel the need to donate to me, click here.

#5 DemoManMLS

DemoManMLS

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 12:58 PM

Compile myself? Who do I look like... Ron Swanson? ;-)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

#6 tucstwo

tucstwo

www.drdevs.com

• Administrator
  • 14,435 posts
  • Twitter:tucstwo
  • Google+:tucstwo@gmail.com
  • LocationNJ
  • Current Device(s):LG G3 VS985, Nexus 7 (flo)

Posted 31 August 2012 - 04:19 PM

I would offer to compile one for you but that particular manifest has been all borked and STS isn't really in a rush to fix it because they have been so focused on Kexec. I'll look through my files though, I may have it somewhere.

Visit DRDevs.com hosting site for all official Droidrzr.com ROMs, Apps, GApps and other mods/files!!
Please PM me if you need help!
I will be hosting AOSP-Based ROM GApps packages!
Download the most Up-to-Date GApps Packages for AOSP ROMs from me here!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users