Bologna

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 163 posts
  • Twitter:@Bolognasez
  • Google+:bolowneeez@gmail.com
  • LocationGulf of Mexico

Posted 06 September 2012 - 08:04 AM

What if one day you pull up to your ATM only to find the biggest shock of your life? Imagine If you will, that your $49,000 balance from last night had suddenly ballooned to $804 million US dollars. That would be quite the day off wouldn’t it? Could you imagine the conversation with your boss about why you won’t be able to make it in that day?
Yeah.
Good times.

Unfortunately, that didn’t happen to me today but, let me tell you about the people that it did happen to.

Taiwanese power plant, HTC, have released their revenue figures from the month of August.
Still riding high from July’s earnings of $835 million, they were disappointed to reveal that the recent figures showed a loss of about $31,000,000. (Whew thats alot of dollar bills, aint it?)

At the same time however, the data shows that between the months of January and August they made around $7 BILLION of cashflow. (I know they can NOT be mad about the loss in revenue but I for one, certainly am SICK over the fact that I don’t have that much disposable income laying around to just ACT like the loss affects me in the least.)

Posted Image

The analysts certainly see this as a bad thing though, because financially speaking, this information means that out of all of those billions, at the end of the day, HTC only took home $247 million. Oooooooooo

Is HTC still a viable opponent in the Smartphone Warz?
It certainly seems as though the engine is slowing down on the other side of the globe.
Is the HTC WINMO Smartphone legacy in danger?

Good Question. Im glad I thought of it LOL

• Rom Breaker likes this
Posted Image

#2 HouseMD

HouseMD

Vicodin Addict

• Superuser
  • 294 posts
  • Twitter:DSLRVideoGuy
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 06 September 2012 - 05:54 PM

I lawled :)
  • Bologna likes this

Posted Image

If you feel the need to buy me a beer, or help pay my bills, here's the link:http://bit.ly/O4ZnLW

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Htc money, phone, android

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users