12 replies to this topic

#1 droidian1441

droidian1441

News Leader

• News Team Leader
  • PipPipPip
  • 474 posts
  • LocationVirginia
  • Current Device(s):HTC One M8 (primary); Nexus 7 (2013)

Posted 19 September 2012 - 12:27 PM

Posted Image

NOTE: The colored phones above are the Flip Covers, not the actual device color. The device itself will come in Marble White, and Titanium Gray.

The Samsung Galaxy Note II (2) has gotten another showing in the media today, as Samsung has announced the US variant. AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile, and U.S. Cellular will all be getting the new device.

Meanwhile Samsung has also announced the specifications for the U.S. variants. The device will sport a 1.6GHz quad-core Exynos processor (made by Samsung), and it will have 4G LTE. The Note 2 will also be carrying 2GB of RAM, 16GB internal storage inside, and a microSD that is compatible with SD Cards up to 64GB.

It also will sport a 5.5" HD Super AMOLED display, a 3100 mAh battery, and will launch with Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean).

Along with that Samsung also announced a few new changes from the original Galaxy Note. One of their key features of the device is the new S Pen. The new S Pen will give you "ultimate creative and efficient control". Besides that new features also include "Air View", "Quick Command", and "Easy Clip". All three is focusing on to make creating and sharing content easier.

Samsung also pulled some of the more popular features from the Galaxy S III. These features include Share Shot, Burst Shot, Allshare, Popup Video, and S Beam. Plus the Note II will have some awesome looking Flip Cover colors that will be available as well. Look at the picture above for the colors (Titanium Gray, Marble White, Blue, Pink, Mint, Lime Green, and Orange).

Now I assume you will want to know about pricing and availability. According to the press release from Samsung, pricing and availability is up to the carriers. However it does mention the Note II should be out my Mid-November.

Anybody interested in picking one up?

[Via

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

]
  • Bologna likes this

HTC One M8 // 3.28.605.4 // CleanROM 3.0 w/HarmonKardon audio // Android 4.4.4
n5SOtgv.jpg - "White Noise" out November 4th!
(Recommended)

#2 ronschuck

ronschuck

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts
  • LocationTAMPA FLORIDA

Posted 19 September 2012 - 12:58 PM

onlocked bootloader?

#3 Aliceics

Aliceics

Graphic Designer | Themer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 550 posts
  • Twitter:alicerzr
  • Google+:littlemissalice1@gmail.com

Posted 19 September 2012 - 12:59 PM

onlocked bootloader?

All except Verizon I believe. Though that shouldn't come as a surprise.
  • ronschuck likes this

#4 arparaspolo

arparaspolo

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 01:19 PM

I have been a long time Moto customer. They are slowly becoming like crApple in my opinion. Just putting out the same ole crap. Moto was headed in the right direction with the RAZR MAXX but the next one is almost here and it is hardly better. I want a change. I want either the Note 2, GSIII or the Optimus G(or whatever it may be called)

#5 Bologna

Bologna

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 163 posts
  • Twitter:@Bolognasez
  • Google+:bolowneeez@gmail.com
  • LocationGulf of Mexico

Posted 19 September 2012 - 01:38 PM

I want the pea green one thats not Android green is it?
Posted Image

#6 droidian1441

droidian1441

News Leader

• News Team Leader
  • PipPipPip
  • 474 posts
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 19 September 2012 - 01:46 PM

I want the pea green one thats not Android green is it?

I don't know. We would have to wait for a hands on video or a unboxing of the green version to really tell.

Sent from my HTC Rezound using Tapatalk 2
  • Bologna likes this

(Recommended)

#7 ronschuck

ronschuck

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts
  • LocationTAMPA FLORIDA

Posted 19 September 2012 - 02:02 PM

yeah,, Im stuck on Verizon,, but Verizons not stuck on me.... I want my bootloader unlocked,,, not by purchasing a 'special edition" or by waiting another year.. So sick of BIG RED.. been with them for years.. but I am close to jumping the ship.. of telling them to "walk the plank" I have a Bionic,Droidx, 2 Raxr Maxx, and two lapdocs.. and a Galaxy Nexus.. Be glad join another company that offers me to do what I want with MY phone that I pay for with MY money...

#8 (TSON)

(TSON)

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 529 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 04:19 PM

woah that's actually REALLY pretty! and quad core!

i'll have to think about this...

#9 arparaspolo

arparaspolo

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 04:24 PM

They are attractive phones. The colors however, are the flip cases. I believe. The phone itself will have skate gray or white.

#10 (TSON)

(TSON)

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 529 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 04:32 PM

...Oh :(

Was excited for a Samsung phone without those gross glossy-plastic backs. Maybe another day.

#11 droidian1441

droidian1441

News Leader

• News Team Leader
  • PipPipPip
  • 474 posts
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 19 September 2012 - 06:02 PM

Original story has been edited to note that the picture shows the phone in the Flip Covers, and that it isn't the actual color of the device.

--Sam

(Recommended)

#12 kingrazr

kingrazr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 07:57 PM

I am indecisive between the RAZR HD maxx or the note II. I'm on the OG RAZR and a huge fan of motor, I've always had moto. Wanting bigger screen and better performance. HD isn't really that much of a difference than the og.Any thoughts between the two?

#13 arparaspolo

arparaspolo

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 08:16 PM

You could take fine grit sand paper and lightly sand the back plate. Giving it a matte finish look while also giving it better grip.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users