• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#21 psyjohn

psyjohn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 12:39 PM

I use Beautiful Widgets with SPB Shell. Works just fine.

#22 shizumie

shizumie

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 650 posts
  • Google+:shizumie@gmail.com
  • LocationHortens, Ga
  • Current Device(s):DNA

Posted 16 January 2012 - 12:42 PM

Good to know! I just tried on my ICS xoom. Nothing but black screen. :huh:
Emailed dev. Bout to try on razr.
Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

Posted Image

#23 nix80908

nix80908

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 149 posts
  • Twitter:nix80908
  • LocationDenver, CO - USA

Posted 17 January 2012 - 01:53 PM

i just tried this last night. I have to say, I love it. IT's my new launcher. Although I do agree, I wish they had a theme selection - I'm still keeping ADW in my back pocket.

#24 shizumie

shizumie

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 650 posts
  • LocationHortens, Ga

Posted 17 January 2012 - 04:19 PM

So after trying on my ICS xoom to no avail, i emailed dev and got a responce within hours. Said they were aware and it would be addressed in next update. So thats good.
Tried it on my razr. I have to say its very nice. Looks good, snappy. Although i thought there would be more features, more customization. Also it would be nice to have an in app backup, for those of us who swap launchers like t shirts. All in all im inpressed and enjoying it. Cant wait for it to be fixed on ICS xoom!

Posted Image

#25 Thach

Thach

Motorola Fanboy

• Administrator
  • 2,364 posts
  • Twitter:thach2639
  • Google+:Thach26
  • LocationGrand Forks ND
  • Current Device(s):OG Droid, Droid X, Droid X2, Droid Razr, Droid Bionic, Droid Xyboard 8.2, Nexus 7

Posted 17 January 2012 - 06:52 PM

This has to be the first launcher that I have tried that I have not run into lag issues at all. Each day that I am using I become more and more happy with it. This has got to have the best built in widget for settings too. I have been looking for a widget that looks good for 3G/4G toggle and this has it. I emailed them about a few customization questions and within a day they replied back saying that they would try to work it in (changing icons, adding themes..etc). I have to imagine that with the depth that they have put in it so far, themes might be a little harder than I am thinking with all the 3d and such so I am not holding that to them at all. I would think icons might be a little easier. Syncing contact pictures from Facebook to their built in contacts widget was something else I asked about that they said they would look into. I am going to stick with this for the long run and bounce back to ADW or Go launcher if I feel the need to customize with themes and icons. All the normal widgets that I use seem to work great with this launcher as well.

Thach%20Admin%20device%20list.png

#26 shizumie

shizumie

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 650 posts
  • LocationHortens, Ga

Posted 17 January 2012 - 07:01 PM

Tach, i also was amazed by how fast the devs emailed me back! And not a generic response, but actually answered my question. I think we made a good choice. I cant wait to see whats in store for this app. I think it has a bright future.
I was a launcher pro die hard, but with no future support i would be lost with ICS. I really like the stock razr launcher, but spb is wonderfull. A nice change of pace.
Has anyone found a way to backup launcher settings in app? This is one thing im missing, although titanium works well.

Posted Image

#27 superstargoddess

superstargoddess

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 06:39 PM

Great looking launcher, needs more options though.
- Motorola Droid RAZR [IC3Razr- always most recent]

#28 DEMO333

DEMO333

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 07:18 PM

Ima go try im using go launcher whit ics theme looks pretty :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

#29 Armus

Armus

The Skin of Evil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 12:05 PM

I want to get this app but I hate the idea of paying $15. There seems to be a few company offered coupon codes (such as 25% off) but Android Market doesn't take coupon codes. SPB is also not on Amazon. I'm unfamiliar with Handster to know if they accept them. Does anyone know if and where to get this app using a reduced coupon code? Obviously, it's a nice app but $15 is a bit too steep.

Nm found one. go through handster and use coupon codes like SPBTOP. it's not much of a discount but it makes me feel better than paying $15
  • Armus likes this

#30 shizumie

shizumie

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 650 posts
  • LocationHortens, Ga

Posted 01 February 2012 - 06:57 PM

It don't seem to be as bad as you might think. I am still getting up to 16 hours of battery before hitting 30% using the same smart actions and doing all the same things as I did with ADW or the stock launcher.

Sent from my rooted RAZR. If its not rooted, its not right! Droidrzr.com

Really liking the launcher but has really cut down my battery life. Im @ 20% & 15 hours, few hours talk n display. Still very good, but much less than stock. All in all im still liking this launcher, and think it will only continue to grow.

sliced by my Razr on Tapatalk

Posted Image

#31 superstargoddess

superstargoddess

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 11:57 PM

Looks great on my Razr, but $15? FFS!
- Motorola Droid RAZR [IC3Razr- always most recent]

#32 DroidTh3ory

DroidTh3ory

Developer

• Developer
  • 648 posts
  • Twitter:@droidth3ory
  • LocationTroy, Michigan

Posted 02 February 2012 - 06:31 AM

No idea why but I bought this a long time ago. If there is a way to transfer or gift it. Someone can have it. Lol.

#33 eckdawg5

eckdawg5

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts
  • Twitter:twitter.com/eckdawg5

Posted 02 February 2012 - 08:03 AM

tried it about 2 weeks ago...it definitely is amazing but not $15 amazing

#34 arcanexvi

arcanexvi

Property of Roo

• Superuser
  • 869 posts
  • LocationSchaumburg, IL

Posted 02 February 2012 - 08:08 AM

I bought it when I had my thunderbolt. Was decent. Haven't used it in almost a year.

Posted Image

Become a supporting member and help, get a DEV a phone, by going HERE

Please take the time to read our forum rules and guidelines.

#35 Smacinskyjr

Smacinskyjr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts
  • Twitter:@smacinskyjr
  • Google+:smacinskyjr
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 11 February 2012 - 04:04 PM

I bought this about a year ago. I use it when I want a change of pace.

Ditto for me as well
J...E...T...S... JETS, JETS, JETS!!!

#36 Thach

Thach

Motorola Fanboy

• Administrator
  • 2,364 posts
  • LocationGrand Forks ND
  • Current Device(s):OG Droid, Droid X, Droid X2, Droid Razr, Droid Bionic, Droid Xyboard 8.2, Nexus 7

Posted 11 February 2012 - 11:30 PM

I am having such a hard time going back to ADW since I got this. If I could change icons and hide the notification bar (the devs said that is in the to do list on the next update) I wouldn't use anything else. I love the folders, Widgets, and overall look and feel.

Sent from my DROID RAZR

#37 The Kid

The Kid

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 260 posts
  • Google+:thegsxr1000kid

Posted 11 February 2012 - 11:47 PM

No idea why but I bought this a long time ago. If there is a way to transfer or gift it. Someone can have it. Lol.

if you can find a way i will take it, could you just dropbox it to me
3.0 icsourcery GNex

#38 RAZRblade

RAZRblade

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts
  • LocationPA

Posted 12 February 2012 - 12:16 AM

Anyone try stereoscopic 3d with it? itd be cool but impractical. I like the launcher overall but it just lacks in customizaztion, They could do so much more. Takes me a long time to do anything, gottai spin it every time i see it. Went back to go launcher w/ ics pro theme for now.

#39 Greaser

Greaser

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
  • Twitter:@MattScarSr
  • LocationKenosha, WI

Posted 12 February 2012 - 07:34 AM

I bought this launcher a while ago, I liked it, but but I always end up going back to the original ui, every once in a while I will put it back on.

Sent From My Rooted RAZR MAXX 6.12.174

#40 Thach

Thach

Motorola Fanboy

• Administrator
  • 2,364 posts
  • LocationGrand Forks ND

Posted 12 February 2012 - 10:33 AM

Anyone try stereoscopic 3d with it? itd be cool but impractical. I like the launcher overall but it just lacks in customizaztion, They could do so much more. Takes me a long time to do anything, gottai spin it every time i see it. Went back to go launcher w/ ics pro theme for now.

I emailed the dev and asked if they could add icon customization and hidden notification bar. They replied within 24 hours that its in the works. Those are really the only 2 things that i miss right now.

Sent from my DROID RAZR

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users