• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 455 posts
  • Twitter:@tyrthas
  • Google+:Ron Becker
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 12 February 2012 - 01:46 PM

if you can find a way i will take it, could you just dropbox it to me

He can dropbox the apk but then you'd have to go all pirate and patch things... so...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

#42 The Kid

The Kid

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 260 posts
  • Google+:thegsxr1000kid

Posted 12 February 2012 - 06:37 PM

He can dropbox the apk but then you'd have to go all pirate and patch things... so...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

i went ahead and bought it, i like it so far
3.0 icsourcery GNex

#43 phantom_droid

phantom_droid

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • Twitter:@phantom_droid

Posted 14 February 2012 - 12:32 PM

Ive used it since before it entered the market as a beta app and ive continue to use it today.In my opinion its one of the best launchers ever developed.So all those whom think its not worth the 15.00 show me a better 3d animated launcher and ill buy that one too lol.Spb Shell 3d-Awesome!!!!
  • The Kid likes this

#44 Thach

Thach

Motorola Fanboy

• Administrator
  • 2,364 posts
  • Twitter:thach2639
  • Google+:Thach26
  • LocationGrand Forks ND
  • Current Device(s):OG Droid, Droid X, Droid X2, Droid Razr, Droid Bionic, Droid Xyboard 8.2, Nexus 7

Posted 14 February 2012 - 01:25 PM

Ive used it since before it entered the market as a beta app and ive continue to use it today.In my opinion its one of the best launchers ever developed.So all those whom think its not worth the 15.00 show me a better 3d animated launcher and ill buy that one too lol.Spb Shell 3d-Awesome!!!!

I would buy it again without a doubt. Actually, now that I think about it. Stay tuned because I may try something out;)

Sent from my rooted RAZR. If its not rooted, its not right. Droidrzr.com
  • The Kid likes this

Thach%20Admin%20device%20list.png

#45 Armus

Armus

The Skin of Evil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 06:40 AM

I've been trying to find some development work being done for this app - so far nothing. I like it a lot but I'd love to change certain things. Such as, the contact bar needs to be one-click-to-call. Folders don't scroll like in ADW - you have to open them and then scroll if they are very large. I'd like to have the ui tool but they appear to have limited access to it. That sucks really as I think we could do a lot more than the few folks they have working on it.

#46 Busemannen

Busemannen

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 10:16 AM

I would really like it if someone could måke a launcher that would use a similar way of working as the Israelian mobile ELSE (I think it was), where everything is based around a fan-like circular menu that expands as you swipe your thumb UP and down as if the menu was circular, extending from the thumb-joint of your hand. They showed an awesome demo of their ui. I think it was an overlay over some Linux core... But I never saw any actual phone advertise or any news about it after I first came across the link... But a launcher based on the same principles would maybe be a killer, if it was possible to make?

#47 Armus

Armus

The Skin of Evil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 01:14 PM

that sounds very much like the ui for the D&D game The Temple of Elemental Evil. It had a circular concentric ring like interface. To be honest, it was annoying.

#48 rndchef

rndchef

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 07:06 AM

Man if they could take this and combine it with adw we would have the perfect launcher. It wish it had themes and you were able to change icons.

Sent from my rooted RAZR. If its not rooted, its not right! Droidrzr.com

mSkip used to do great work customizing SPB Shell. Proplus Elegance, Ultimate, etc. You should search and see if he is still keeping up with the latest. So many launchers to chose from.

#49 psyjohn

psyjohn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 07:08 AM

mSkip used to do great work customizing SPB Shell.

I loved mSkip's custom themes back when I was still using winmo. Kicked him a little cash for his work at the time, as he was great at helping users like me out. Last time I searched I couldn't find anyone doing anything like that for the android version. Would love it if mSkip or someone would make some themes for this.

#50 mopar57

mopar57

Developer/MOD

• Superuser
  • 375 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 08:09 AM

Im looking into it. Waiting reply from the dev.

Can you link me to the one your talking about?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Got an idea for a theme?

PM me!

I like mail! :D

#51 Thach

Thach

Motorola Fanboy

• Administrator
  • 2,364 posts
  • Twitter:thach2639
  • Google+:Thach26
  • LocationGrand Forks ND
  • Current Device(s):OG Droid, Droid X, Droid X2, Droid Razr, Droid Bionic, Droid Xyboard 8.2, Nexus 7

Posted 19 March 2012 - 08:30 AM

I emailed the dev of SPB Shell 3d and asked if it was cool if someone went ahead and made themes for it. Here is the response that I got back.

Dear Russ,

All themes and widgets which we officially support are already in SPB Shell 3D.

Feel free to contact us if you have any additional questions. You can always refer to this ticket using this link:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Best regards,
Technical Support
SPB Software

Thach%20Admin%20device%20list.png

#52 SoLongSidekick

SoLongSidekick

YOU WILL HAIL!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 687 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 09:48 AM

Wow what a thorough answer to your question.

No one cares where this was sent from

:-D :-D

#53 jarnoldsr

jarnoldsr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 10:16 AM

I have it. I was curious as to how it could possibly be worth the price. I guess I was expecting a dumb blonde that turned into a case of beer at midnight cause it's a freaking launcher people give me a break, it has little or no adjustable settings and is generally a ripoff it's bad enough that we occasionally pay for themes for whatever launcher you use but this is ridiculous. I have spent my time telling people not to buy this peice of junk. It would have paid them 100 times over to give my money back, which an hour afterwards when I wrote them and it took 4 emails and a week before they got back and said no.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Xparent Blue Tapatalk

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users