#1 Alex7399

Alex7399

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr Maxx HD

Posted 26 May 2014 - 08:32 PM

Hello Everyone Who is using a galaxy note 3 and was wondering how to tether and running the lasted version of kitkat 4.4.2  and is not able to root , for the time being 

well You have probably been searching around a lot of places like youtube and droidmodderx about tethering but every thing seems to be not working...

I have Found a way Download Foxfi On the market for like 8 dollars and there will be everything step by step to tether for free avoiding Verizon or atat subscription might

seem like a lot to pay for but it is really worth it ... Sorry if this was already posted but I couldn't find this Information and decided to post , Thnks ask any questions if you

would like too ...

The way this works is bypasses the vpn   

I too understand each phone is slightly different and might not work right away so give it a try and i assure it will be successful.   

#2 tw1n5nak35

tw1n5nak35

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 153 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL, U.S
  • Current Device(s):Samsung Galaxy JuggerNote3 (SM-N900V)

Posted 06 August 2014 - 11:47 PM

Hello Everyone Who is using a galaxy note 3 and was wondering how to tether and running the lasted version of kitkat 4.4.2  and is not able to root , for the time being 

well You have probably been searching around a lot of places like youtube and droidmodderx about tethering but every thing seems to be not working...

I have Found a way Download Foxfi On the market for like 8 dollars and there will be everything step by step to tether for free avoiding Verizon or atat subscription might

seem like a lot to pay for but it is really worth it ... Sorry if this was already posted but I couldn't find this Information and decided to post , Thnks ask any questions if you

would like too ...

The way this works is bypasses the vpn   

I too understand each phone is slightly different and might not work right away so give it a try and i assure it will be successful.   

Did foxfi work out ok? Were you able to tether?

Previous Device: Motorola Droid Bionic (XT875)                                            Current Device: Samsung Galaxy Juggernote3 (SM-N900V)
Roms: EclipseICS, IcarusHD, WizzedBean, Executioner and Stock                Roms: Hyperdrive, Eclipse, Jasemine, Bigginz and Stock
Recovery: Safestrap v3.11                                                                             Recovery: Safestrap v3.75

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users