Photo

Get $50-75 Off Of A Moto X With Coupon Code, A Free Pair Of SOL Republic Buds, And Free Moto Skip

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Thach

Thach

Motorola Fanboy

• Administrator
  • 2,364 posts
  • Twitter:thach2639
  • Google+:Thach26
  • LocationGrand Forks ND
  • Current Device(s):OG Droid, Droid X, Droid X2, Droid Razr, Droid Bionic, Droid Xyboard 8.2, Nexus 7

Posted 30 May 2014 - 02:27 PM

As the title states, there is a pretty good deal going on right now for the Moto X. If you've been thinking about getting one and have the cash ready, now is as good of a time as any.

Source: AndroidPolice

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

• mjs27541 and shane1 like this

Thach%20Admin%20device%20list.png

#2 mjs27541

mjs27541

I have no idea what's going on...

• News Writer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,276 posts
  • LocationSouthern MD
  • Current Device(s):LG G2

Posted 30 May 2014 - 02:44 PM

Sweet. I'm on the verge of dropping $700+ to buy my wife an iPhone 5s just so I can stop supporting her pos S4, which was/is her first android device. Stock 4.4.2 was a disaster on her phone. But now she likes being able to tether and have a bit of freedom that iOS doesn't allow. I pitched the idea of getting her an X yesterday but she's still resistant to the idea of getting anything until her upgrade is available. This may be just the push I needed.

#3 Thach

Thach

Motorola Fanboy

• Administrator
  • 2,364 posts
  • Twitter:thach2639
  • Google+:Thach26
  • LocationGrand Forks ND
  • Current Device(s):OG Droid, Droid X, Droid X2, Droid Razr, Droid Bionic, Droid Xyboard 8.2, Nexus 7

Posted 30 May 2014 - 02:45 PM

Hell Yea. If I had the extra cash laying around I'd be all over this. Especially since the Dev edition is available with this deal.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

• shane1 likes this

Thach%20Admin%20device%20list.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users