1 reply to this topic

#1 alphamancer

alphamancer

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 08:54 PM

Every time I try to do the system update for the camera and other enhancements, I keep getting an error message regarding the stupid bonusapps.apk giving an incorrect value. This may be due to the fact that when I rooted the phone the first thing I did was to get rid of the pink bloat and deleted it with it. Now the app force closes every time I tap on it and won't let my phone update! I tried everything logical, I unrooted then factory reset the phone, but I still get this same error. Is anyone else having a problem getting that thing to work?

#2 mattlgroff

mattlgroff

The Dark Knight

• Developer
  • 2,298 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 09:29 PM

Every time I try to do the system update for the camera and other enhancements, I keep getting an error message regarding the stupid bonusapps.apk giving an incorrect value. This may be due to the fact that when I rooted the phone the first thing I did was to get rid of the pink bloat and deleted it with it. Now the app force closes every time I tap on it and won't let my phone update! I tried everything logical, I unrooted then factory reset the phone, but I still get this same error. Is anyone else having a problem getting that thing to work?

Root again. Then reinstall missing apks, in the root thread I posted them for all to download.

Please do not Personal Message me for help or troubleshooting. They will be ignored. Post in threads or start one in Q&A sections.

If you feel the need to donate to me, click here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users