157 replies to this topic

#21 ggordon

ggordon

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 05:28 AM

Downloaded again (4th time) and now it's working....I have no idea why, but I'll take it

#22 sargentmajord

sargentmajord

Moot Master

• Superuser
  • 2,889 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 08:16 AM

Downloaded again (4th time) and now it's working....I have no idea why, but I'll take it

Lol I was about to say all the files where there an the XML was correct but u must of had a corrupt download an if a file or IMG file is off by a single byte u will get that error
Posted Image

#23 Northguard

Northguard

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 03:55 PM

Thanks for this sarge. Just went from 232 to 905. Now back to constant data drops. Had 0 issues on 232, lol.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

#24 sargentmajord

sargentmajord

Moot Master

• Superuser
  • 2,889 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 07:16 PM

Thanks for this sarge. Just went from 232 to 905. Now back to constant data drops. Had 0 issues on 232, lol.

lol it was ur choice to go back to that crappy GB build don't blame me xD
Posted Image

#25 Northguard

Northguard

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 07:35 PM

Not blaming you. Just reminding everyone how bad gb sucks, lol. Worse than i remember.

• johnlgalt likes this

#26 johnlgalt

johnlgalt

Antidisestablishmentarianist

• Superuser
  • 7,296 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/JohnLGalt
  • Location3rd Rock
  • Current Device(s):Pixel 4 XL 128 GB

Posted 18 October 2012 - 08:04 PM

Amen!

#27 jnguyen9202

jnguyen9202

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 07:04 AM

How should the CDT fix be applied?

#28 sargentmajord

sargentmajord

Moot Master

• Superuser
  • 2,889 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 11:24 AM

How should the CDT fix be applied?

phone in ap fast boot mode plugged in then run the fixcdt bat
Posted Image

#29 Phoenixus

Phoenixus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 01:45 PM

I'm assuming the answer to this question is yes, but just figured I'd check to be sure. The process of using RSD lite is the same with the newly .246 FXZ correct? Just wanted to make sure nothing had changed. Substitute .246 file for .905 file and roll on

#30 sargentmajord

sargentmajord

Moot Master

• Superuser
  • 2,889 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 01:58 PM

I'm assuming the answer to this question is yes, but just figured I'd check to be sure. The process of using RSD lite is the same with the newly .246 FXZ correct? Just wanted to make sure nothing had changed. Substitute .246 file for .905 file and roll on

Correct
Posted Image

#31 DLuke

DLuke

Bionic Modder

• Superuser
  • 69 posts
  • LocationNor*Cal

Posted 26 October 2012 - 12:47 PM

YESSS! ive been waiting forever for this ICS FXZ! so now you can finally do your magic and port webtop 2.0 to ICS so i can do the webtop2sd and then the webuntu mods and have a near full unbuntu desktop experience for my lapdock to go with my ICS.. im freakin excited for this if you cant tell!! haha
Posted Image Posted Image
**So ive always held out on adding a donate link because this is just something i do for enjoyment.. but i have received a few requests recently to add one.. so if you enjoy my work and would like to buy me a beer or put some gas in my car, that would be very much appreciated.. but please continue to freely enjoy my mods without any feeling of obligation what-so-ever.. the last thing i want by adding this is for people to stop using my mods because they fell obligated.. Thanks

#32 SamuriHL

SamuriHL

Android Warrior

• Smod
  • 43,340 posts
  • Current Device(s):S21 Ultra, Pixel 6

Posted 28 October 2012 - 03:09 PM

Sarge may not have a lot of time to devote to us Bionic peons for a while. He's busy with RL stuff. Hopefully he'll be able to get to it at some point. I wanna see this magic, as well.

Non potest esse nisi unus

#33 DLuke

DLuke

Bionic Modder

• Superuser
  • 69 posts
  • LocationNor*Cal

Posted 29 October 2012 - 07:59 AM

Oh we'll.. A kid can dream.. What is RL stuff anyways?
**So ive always held out on adding a donate link because this is just something i do for enjoyment.. but i have received a few requests recently to add one.. so if you enjoy my work and would like to buy me a beer or put some gas in my car, that would be very much appreciated.. but please continue to freely enjoy my mods without any feeling of obligation what-so-ever.. the last thing i want by adding this is for people to stop using my mods because they fell obligated.. Thanks

#34 SamuriHL

SamuriHL

Android Warrior

• Smod
  • 43,340 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 10:17 AM

RL = Real Life. LOL :) He just started a new job that's taking 10-12 hours a day.

#35 DLuke

DLuke

Bionic Modder

• Superuser
  • 69 posts
  • LocationNor*Cal

Posted 29 October 2012 - 03:19 PM

ahh yes.. haha real life.. always gettin in the way

#36 Gunstra

Gunstra

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 01:37 PM

I am getting the following error when trying to run the RSD Lite 5.7 .msi file in the zip:

"The Windows Installer Service could not be accessed. Blah Blah Blah"

I have factory reset twice, but the phone keeps coming up with old wallpaper on it and the superuser app is still installed. I ran the Voodoo ODA Rootkeeper to unroot and I still get a fail when trying to install the .905 update. I am wanting to get up to .905 so I can install the ICS update.
Devices: Droid Bionic, Nexus 7

#37 sargentmajord

sargentmajord

Moot Master

• Superuser
  • 2,889 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 01:55 PM

I am getting the following error when trying to run the RSD Lite 5.7 .msi file in the zip:

"The Windows Installer Service could not be accessed. Blah Blah Blah"

I have factory reset twice, but the phone keeps coming up with old wallpaper on it and the superuser app is still installed. I ran the Voodoo ODA Rootkeeper to unroot and I still get a fail when trying to install the .905 update. I am wanting to get up to .905 so I can install the ICS update.

just download an install the ICS fxz an do not try to run rds lite in the zip file u have to extract it if it doesnt work its corrupt redownload it the ICS fxz is here

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Devices currently owned OG Droid, Droid bionic x3, Droid RAZR x2, RAZR Maxx, Droid 4 x2, Razr HD Maxx dev, GS3, GN2 and 3 protoypes
  • FastKatt likes this
Posted Image

#38 SamuriHL

SamuriHL

Android Warrior

• Smod
  • 43,340 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 01:57 PM

What version of windows are you running? And is UAC (user access control) turned on? Have you tried restarting your PC? Sorry for all the questions but there's a lot of things to troubleshoot.

Alternatively you can just use my House of Bionic and upgrade from whatever you're on to 246...either keeping data or by wiping everything and getting a fresh start. The HoB can re-root it after it's done, as well. Follow the link in my signature if you wanna try it but PLEASE make sure you fully read the OP and the FAQ before trying it.

#39 SamuriHL

SamuriHL

Android Warrior

• Smod
  • 43,340 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 01:58 PM

just download an install the ICS fxz an do not try to run rds lite in the zip file u have to extract it if it doesnt work its corrupt redownload it the ICS fxz is here

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Devices currently owned OG Droid, Droid bionic x3, Droid RAZR x2, RAZR Maxx, Droid 4 x2, Razr HD Maxx dev, GS3, GN2 and 3 protoypes

Oh you think they're running it from within the zip? That's possible. Didn't think of that one.

#40 sargentmajord

sargentmajord

Moot Master

• Superuser
  • 2,889 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 01:58 PM

What version of windows are you running? And is UAC (user access control) turned on? Have you tried restarting your PC? Sorry for all the questions but there's a lot of things to troubleshoot.

Alternatively you can just use my House of Bionic and upgrade from whatever you're on to 246...either keeping data or by wiping everything and getting a fresh start. The HoB can re-root it after it's done, as well. Follow the link in my signature if you wanna try it but PLEASE make sure you fully read the OP and the FAQ before trying it.

opening another can of worms ehhh xD

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users