Photo

[Rom] [Razr Cdma] Evolution 5.1 | ICS 4.0.4 | [Updated] [12/10/12]

roms ics deodexed init.d

• Please log in to reply
564 replies to this topic

Poll: [Rom] [Razr Cdma] Evolution 5.1 | ICS 4.0.4 | [Updated] [12/10/12] (328 member(s) have cast votes)

Which look do you prefer?

1. Voted Inverted Black (243 votes [74.09%])

Percentage of vote: 74.09%

2. Stock Blur (85 votes [25.91%])

Percentage of vote: 25.91%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#561 jonyeh

jonyeh

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr Maxx

Posted 08 February 2013 - 11:05 AM

Hi guys i decided to try this rom out and i have a problem with my phone and the notifications are crossed out any idea what i should do?

#562 spl152db

spl152db

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 11:15 AM

Hi guys i decided to try this rom out and i have a problem with my phone and the notifications are crossed out any idea what i should do?

don't know what this even means? did you clear your cache and data before? try clearing them if you didn't.

#563 jonyeh

jonyeh

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 05:04 PM

don't know what this even means? did you clear your cache and data before? try clearing them if you didn't.

sorry that was poorly worded,yeah i cleared the cache and did the factory reset on safestrap. it works perfectly fine, however when i receive notifications it will not vibrate even though i set my notifications to vibrate only mode but the LED notification light does go off it just does not vibrate. It will however play my notification tone when NOT silenced BUT it still doesnt vibrate. When i get calls it vibrates and rings... So i dont get it... I checked my volumes and the picture that i attached shows the notifications volume icon crossed out.
Posted Image

#564 spl152db

spl152db

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 05:08 PM

sorry that was poorly worded,yeah i cleared the cache and did the factory reset on safestrap. it works perfectly fine, however when i receive notifications it will not vibrate even though i set my notifications to vibrate only mode but the LED notification light does go off it just does not vibrate. It will however play my notification tone when NOT silenced BUT it still doesnt vibrate. When i get calls it vibrates and rings... So i dont get it... I checked my volumes and the picture that i attached shows the notifications volume icon crossed out.
Posted Image

I personally had problems with notifications not working. Go back to stock. This ROM has issues and will not be updated for this issue. Check my previous posts. Jelly bean leak is great though.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

#565 jonyeh

jonyeh

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 05:54 PM

I personally had problems with notifications not working. Go back to stock. This ROM has issues and will not be updated for this issue. Check my previous posts. Jelly bean leak is great though.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

alright thank you!!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: roms, ics, deodexed, init.d

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users