Photo

Motorola Dock Mode Bug? Makes Phone Laggy And Benchmark Score Drop!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 raclimja

raclimja

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 12:50 PM

whenever i select any option on the Motorola Dock that auto pop-ups after you unlock the device, the performance would drop and the phone seems to be unresponsive and laggy

i also run Antutu benchmark and noticed the drop of score from 6000 to 4400

while running the benchmark, it seems like on the graphics part, the FPS is lock down to about 30FPS whereas when i get 6000 score, it showed 60FPS on that same part.

the only way to avoid that from happening is press back when that Motorola Dock pop up comes but it is annoying me as hell everytime i unlock my device

can anyone confirm or deny if that is the case with your device?

and yes, i already tried clearing the cache on recovery and unfortuenately, i accidentaly saved the settings on the dock by pressing the save arrow in which i am currently stuck dealing with it. :(

edit: i just wipe my phone to factory and its actually named Motorola Dock Modes not HDMI dock

can mod edit the name of topic? tnx

Edited by DarkestSpawn, 21 January 2012 - 01:18 PM.
Per request by OP

#2 DarkestSpawn

DarkestSpawn

Tester

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 01:21 PM

whenever i select any option on the Motorola Dock that auto pop-ups after you unlock the device, the performance would drop and the phone seems to be unresponsive and laggy

i also run Antutu benchmark and noticed the drop of score from 6000 to 4400

while running the benchmark, it seems like on the graphics part, the FPS is lock down to about 30FPS whereas when i get 6000 score, it showed 60FPS on that same part.

the only way to avoid that from happening is press back when that Motorola Dock pop up comes but it is annoying me as hell everytime i unlock my device

can anyone confirm or deny if that is the case with your device?

and yes, i already tried clearing the cache on recovery and unfortuenately, i accidentaly saved the settings on the dock by pressing the save arrow in which i am currently stuck dealing with it. :(

edit: i just wipe my phone to factory and its actually named Motorola Dock Modes not HDMI dock

can mod edit the name of topic? tnx

When you plug it into the dock or HDMI it kicks on an applicatio,n that hides in the background, on that starts hoggin on the CPU and RAM. This would explain your drop in scores.
-Beta Mod-
-Grand Master of the Testing-

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users