B.E.McAllister

Paint by Number Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 355 posts
  • LocationUT, PA
  • Current Device(s):Bionic

Posted 05 May 2013 - 09:10 PM

No, it is based off of ICS kernel and operating system.

#2402 moto32

moto32

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Current Device(s):droid bionic

Posted 08 May 2013 - 02:48 PM

question, does this have to installed on a certain rom slot?
  • xnives9190 likes this

#2403 jayrod

jayrod

Bacon, Cheese & Mod Connoisseur

• 6,525 posts
  • LocationWilmington NC
  • Current Device(s):Taimen

Posted 08 May 2013 - 03:11 PM

As long as you are still on ICS then no..it doesn't matter

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

#2404 LDubs

LDubs

Pawn In Game of Life

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,125 posts
  • Twitter:lew_bklyn
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6P, Nexus 5, Nvidia Shield 32gb LTE, Moto X 2013 (thanks S3inks!)

Posted 11 May 2013 - 05:14 PM

I can haz Flying Jelly?  :)

The price of liberty, and even of common humanity, is eternal vigilance. -- Aldous Huxley

Always do what is right. It will gratify half of mankind and astound the other.  ---Mark Twain

Thoughts become things. If you see it in your mind, you will hold it in your hand. --Bob Proctor

#2405 Bama

Bama

Needs Beer

• Superuser
  • 582 posts
  • Locationsalem,al

Posted 11 May 2013 - 06:38 PM

I can haz Flying Jelly?  :)

yep....jp said by the end of the the weekend......he's been busy this week and hasnt had time to work on it

#2406 tsiler03

tsiler03

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 08:27 PM

I can't get this to run on my Bionic, putting it on slot one and tried all 4 slots with no success;also load it from ext card. Any ideas on how to make it work?
  • tsiler03 and xnives9190 like this

#2407 nine5raptor

nine5raptor

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 371 posts
  • LocationMO
  • Current Device(s):Droid Bionic, Droid Razr M, Nexus 5, Moto X

Posted 12 May 2013 - 04:04 AM

I can't get this to run on my Bionic, putting it on slot one and tried all 4 slots with no success;also load it from ext card. Any ideas on how to make it work?

Are you still on ICS? Or did you update to jb? This is ICS only.

Sent from my Red Swingline Stapler

#2408 tsiler03

tsiler03

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 05:34 AM

I did upgrade to JB Thanks. I'm i

#2409 TeamLiteSpeed

TeamLiteSpeed

Developer

• Developer
  • 45 posts
  • LocationEarth
  • Current Device(s):Bionic, Razr Maxx, Razr M

Posted 12 May 2013 - 01:41 PM

FlyingJelly is out everyone! Go get it!

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Support for Icarus HD will be ending soon. We can all agree that it had a long, good run, can't we? :D

• T3T3droid, kjens0815, B.E.McAllister and 5 others like this

Sig By Bama
If you like our work please consider Donating towards
Phones and Site costs :D Thanks!!

#2410 Bama

Bama

Needs Beer

• Superuser
  • 582 posts
  • Locationsalem,al

Posted 28 December 2013 - 10:33 PM

i miss this...named my latest theme after it   :(

• jp1044 likes this

#2411 mrlolli

mrlolli

Put Member Title Here

• Developer
  • 763 posts
  • LocationNowhere

Posted 29 December 2013 - 04:46 AM

i miss this...named my latest theme after it   :(

yeah, i remember when this first came out. i was like "oooooh....shiny.....must get on my phone" :lol:

the bionic sure was a busy phone back when this came out. good times... :)

• jp1044 and Bama like this

2qa7hv4.jpg

Nice job on the signature, jl90...thanks! 

#2412 B.E.McAllister

B.E.McAllister

Paint by Number Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 355 posts
  • LocationUT, PA
  • Current Device(s):Bionic

Posted 29 December 2013 - 06:26 AM

Man, saw this at the top of the list and got excited all over again Sent from my XT875 using Tapatalk 2

#2413 jayrod

jayrod

Bacon, Cheese & Mod Connoisseur

• 6,525 posts
  • LocationWilmington NC
  • Current Device(s):Taimen

Posted 29 December 2013 - 06:31 AM

Bring back Icarus... Bring back Icarus!!!!!
Honestly, to everyone.. This little ROM was what got me started tinkering and I regret ever moving to JB with my bionic. At least Bama is keeping the spirit alive with suraci!

Sent from my Platyraptor extreme ultra maxxxx 4gLTE/GSM/ABC/123 Nick Knack Pattywack Ermegherd GED, MD,RNA,DNA,YMCA Edition S4! Via the 4th dimension....NOW RUNNING CARBON

• jp1044, Bama, LDubs and 1 other like this

#2414 jp1044

jp1044

DEVELOPER

• News Writer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,104 posts
  • Twitter:@jp1044
  • Google+:jp1044@gmail.com
  • LocationColorado
  • Current Device(s):MOTO X Developer Edition, Droid RAZR HD (backup)

Posted 03 January 2014 - 06:10 PM

Dang...this ROM was awesome. I remember those days haha. I loved every minute of developing and supporting this ROM thanks to the awesome Bionic community and I think T3, Bama, and Jayrod all agree. 

• Bama, mrlolli, jayrod and 2 others like this

If you feel the urge to donate to me, you can do so here -> Donate

#2415 tw1n5nak35

tw1n5nak35

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 153 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL, U.S
  • Current Device(s):Samsung Galaxy JuggerNote3 (SM-N900V)

Posted 11 January 2014 - 05:13 PM

I have moved on and got myself a juggernote3 but this was the first rom I ever flashed and I stil have my bionic with icarushd in one of my slots. Thanks again for this amazing rom. Lots of sleepless nights tweaking..battery performance tests.tetthering to my laptop and testing with my lapdock.

I have not upgraded to jellybean 4.1.2 and stayed on 4.0.4 ice cream sandwhich.

Sent from my HyperDrive Galaxy Juggernote3 using Xparent SkyBlue Tapatalk2

Previous Device: Motorola Droid Bionic (XT875)                                            Current Device: Samsung Galaxy Juggernote3 (SM-N900V)
Roms: EclipseICS, IcarusHD, WizzedBean, Executioner and Stock                Roms: Hyperdrive, Eclipse, Jasemine, Bigginz and Stock
Recovery: Safestrap v3.11                                                                             Recovery: Safestrap v3.75

#2416 Bama

Bama

Needs Beer

• Superuser
  • 582 posts
  • Locationsalem,al

Posted 11 January 2014 - 09:11 PM

i was cleaning out my files and came across this rom a couple of weeks ag

I have moved on and got myself a juggernote3 but this was the first rom I ever flashed and I stil have my bionic with icarushd in one of my slots. Thanks again for this amazing rom. Lots of sleepless nights tweaking..battery performance tests.tetthering to my laptop and testing with my lapdock.

I have not upgraded to jellybean 4.1.2 and stayed on 4.0.4 ice cream sandwhich.

Sent from my HyperDrive Galaxy Juggernote3 using Xparent SkyBlue Tapatalk2

i was cleaning out my files and came across this...couldnt delete it...its still on my bionic haha....its my backup phone but still like firing it up and remembering lol       good ol days

• jp1044 and tw1n5nak35 like this

#2417 Bama

Bama

Needs Beer

• Superuser
  • 582 posts
  • Locationsalem,al

Posted 11 January 2014 - 09:13 PM

amazing the people you meet in different places.....different between forums....bionic the best

• jp1044, nobe1976 and tw1n5nak35 like this

#2418 LDubs

LDubs

Pawn In Game of Life

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,125 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6P, Nexus 5, Nvidia Shield 32gb LTE, Moto X 2013 (thanks S3inks!)

Posted 13 January 2014 - 06:18 AM

aw, memories... one of the first ROM (the first?) I put on my Bionic...

• jp1044, Bama and tw1n5nak35 like this
The price of liberty, and even of common humanity, is eternal vigilance. -- Aldous Huxley

Always do what is right. It will gratify half of mankind and astound the other.  ---Mark Twain

Thoughts become things. If you see it in your mind, you will hold it in your hand. --Bob Proctor

#2419 tw1n5nak35

tw1n5nak35

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 153 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL, U.S
  • Current Device(s):Samsung Galaxy JuggerNote3 (SM-N900V)

Posted 17 January 2014 - 09:06 PM

i was cleaning out my files and came across this rom a couple of weeks ag

i was cleaning out my files and came across this...couldnt delete it...its still on my bionic haha....its my backup phone but still like firing it up and remembering lol       good ol days

It was an awesome time for the 2 years and 1 month when I had the phone. I still use it now with IcarusHD on slot 2 and use it with my lapdock when I don't feel like bringing my big laptop to work :D

amazing the people you meet in different places.....different between forums....bionic the best

I loved the fact that they're we're not many users that had the Bionic, let alone the few who had it, actually rooted, safestraped and flash rom. It was just maybe a few hundred of us on droidrzr and the "other" site. It was a nice, tight and close family of users and the awesome Developers :D

aw, memories... one of the first ROM (the first?) I put on my Bionic...

Have you grabbed the jellybean OTA from awhile back and moved on to flying jelly? Or stayed with Ice cream sandwich and IcarusHD like me :D

• Bama likes this

Previous Device: Motorola Droid Bionic (XT875)                                            Current Device: Samsung Galaxy Juggernote3 (SM-N900V)
Roms: EclipseICS, IcarusHD, WizzedBean, Executioner and Stock                Roms: Hyperdrive, Eclipse, Jasemine, Bigginz and Stock
Recovery: Safestrap v3.11                                                                             Recovery: Safestrap v3.75

#2420 LDubs

LDubs

Pawn In Game of Life

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,125 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 18 January 2014 - 05:32 AM

It was an awesome time for the 2 years and 1 month when I had the phone. I still use it now with IcarusHD on slot 2 and use it with my lapdock when I don't feel like bringing my big laptop to work :D

I loved the fact that they're we're not many users that had the Bionic, let alone the few who had it, actually rooted, safestraped and flash rom. It was just maybe a few hundred of us on droidrzr and the "other" site. It was a nice, tight and close family of users and the awesome Developers :D

Have you grabbed the jellybean OTA from awhile back and moved on to flying jelly? Or stayed with Ice cream sandwich and IcarusHD like me :D

Actually I grabbed the Nexus 5, said bye-bye to Verizon, hello to T-Mo, hello to Kit Kat, hello to XDA and about 1000 ROMs and mods...first thing I did was unlock the bootloader - who knew?

:D  

• Bama and tw1n5nak35 like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users