Photo

[How-To][Mobile-Downgrader] Flash Back 1.0 (09-14-14)

downgrade flash 4.1.2 flash 4.4.2 easy button TWRP 2.8.0.0

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#21 nobe1976

nobe1976

I Void Warranties

• Developer
  • 1,303 posts
  • Twitter:@nobe1976
  • LocationWhere I AM
  • Current Device(s):LG G2, ®∆z® |/|@xX Π¶, Motorola Bionic, Viewsonic GTablet

Posted 09 October 2014 - 01:20 PM

That's a strange one. Me personally don't use CM ROMs due to personal reasons, but it might be just one of those builds that just don't boot.

Sent from my VS980 4G

• Aqua009 likes this

new_animated_sig.gif

#22 Aqua009

Aqua009

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx HD XT926 183.46.15 Build KDA20.62-15.1

Posted 09 October 2014 - 01:27 PM

That's a strange one. Me personally don't use CM ROMs due to personal reasons, but it might be just one of those builds that just don't boot.

Sent from my VS980 4G

If you could recommend any stable JB ROM that has wifi and tethering that I can install, please tell me what it is and I'll go looking for it.

Right now, all I want is a phone that will connect to my wifi and a phone that I can use my unlimited data plan for tethering...

Thanks

#23 nobe1976

nobe1976

I Void Warranties

• Developer
  • 1,303 posts
  • LocationWhere I AM

Posted 09 October 2014 - 04:02 PM

Any of the stock JB builds work great... Me I like my 86ed ROM, but it's not for everyone. If you are looking for a source built Rom. There are plenty of JB built versions. I am a real AOSP fan so one must choose and flash responsible and read the treads

Sent from my VS980 4G

new_animated_sig.gif

#24 stfighter

stfighter

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 November 2014 - 04:04 AM

Is there any chance to get this for the XT925? I've lost GPS and need to downgrade to JB, to upgrade to KK via OTA -.- There are no stock KitKat sbf files out there, for the KitKat XT925 :(

#25 Joseberga

Joseberga

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts
  • Twitter:djjosemix
  • Google+:+JoseBaez990
  • LocationArgentina - Formosa
  • Current Device(s):Motorola Razr HD XT925

Posted 02 November 2014 - 07:38 AM

Is there any chance to get this for the XT925? I've lost GPS and need to downgrade to JB, to upgrade to KK via OTA -.- There are no stock KitKat sbf files out there, for the KitKat XT925 :(

A friend has downgraded via fastboot to her jb firmware with no problems..

But be sure to downgrade to your currently JB version
example: KK CEE to JB CEE, KK RT Brazil to JB Rt Brazil, etc.. Because another friend has bricked her HD downgrading from KK CEE to JB RT Brasil..

Enviado desde mi RAZR HD mediante Tapatalk

• nobe1976 likes this

#26 vakharia

vakharia

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 08:26 PM

I am glad to get to know about this method from another member RickRong.

I will downgrade from 4.4.2 (latest) to 4.1.2 due to sudden issues with WiFi which I am unable to resolve.

Some clarifications needed.

Changing ROMs (Fresh Clean installs Either a 4.1.2 base or 4.4.2 base)

1. Download both installation zips to you Internal or External Storage (External preffered)
2. Choose the ROM that you would like to run and note the Stockbase on which it was built from (Either 4.1.2 or 4.4.2)
3. Boot into TWRP recovery. (If you don't like it oh well it is what you are getting with these zips.)
4. Once in TWRP recovery you are going to go into wipe settings then advance wipe settings and choose data, cache, dalvik and system then wipe.
5. Install the FlashBack zip that will be needed for that ROM to boot.(The updater is setup to boot back into recovery after it is done)
6. Once back into TWRP recovery perform a wipe data factory reset then install the ROM of choice and if it needs Gapps throw it in as well.
7. Reboot into System and Enjoy being unlocked.

1. Since I am downgrading to jelly bean, I will download 

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

. Do I need to download the other zip file as well?

2. I am going to run the stock 4.1.2. So, what do I have to choose and where do I make this choice?

3. I already am using TWRP.

6. So, I need to download the 4.1.2 Blur_Version.9.30.1.XT926.Verizon.en.US from the sbf website before I begin this procedure?

#27 nobe1976

nobe1976

I Void Warranties

• Developer
  • 1,303 posts
  • LocationWhere I AM

Posted 06 November 2014 - 03:54 AM

All this method does is allow you to switch out the main components to allow you to flash a JBBL rom. That is it. The instructions cannot be any simpler then what they are. The one thing that you absolutely need is a JBBL rom on hand to flash after the process is done. Thats it. You should have both of these zips just in case you wanna go back to KKBL for any reason. When i get some time I will try to update the recovery i n both zips.

Sent from my VS980 4G

• djvita likes this

new_animated_sig.gif

#28 djvita

djvita

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 08:38 AM

ill try that becasue right now it doesnt

in philz

assert failed: getprop("ro.product.device") == "vanquish_u" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "vanquish_u" 
getprop("ro.product.device") == "vanquish_u" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "vanquish_u" 
E: error in 

status 7
installation aborted

but its correct in build.prop

and wont install cm11 jbbl either
this product is for xt925, 926 etc.
status 7 installation aborted.

someone on xda suggested TWRP 2.8.1 jb version

Moto RAZR HD xt925-  TWRP 2.8.4.1 kkbl 

Telcel (AmericaMovil.MX) Band 4 LTE 1700Mhz
Baseband: VANQUISH_U_BP_100740.081.65.38P

#29 kc69

kc69

Droid Elite

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,057 posts
  • Google+:kcmj6969@gmail.com
  • LocationEast Bernard TEXAS
  • Current Device(s):RAZR HD

Posted 21 January 2015 - 07:01 AM

So right now, like I said in other tread, I'm stuck on cm recovery 01/16. I'm going to try this when I get home. I'm on my nonrooted M backup phone. If it works I will never use anything but twrp again. Not having a backup or restore feature makes cm recovery crap.
TEXAS state of mind

#30 kc69

kc69

Droid Elite

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,057 posts
  • Google+:kcmj6969@gmail.com
  • LocationEast Bernard TEXAS
  • Current Device(s):RAZR HD

Posted 21 January 2015 - 05:29 PM

So this is really weird. I flashed this and it failed. But I have been reading a ton of stuff. One post I read sounded a little like my situation. It said flash cm11 a and then 12. Tried it, worked. Hallelujah, no more cm recovery ever again.
TEXAS state of mind

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: downgrade, flash 4.1.2, flash 4.4.2, easy button, TWRP 2.8.0.0

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users