457 replies to this topic

#441 fatal0204

fatal0204

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 08:11 AM

hey dude, thanks for your work. Is the wifi thether included in this rom, and you have to be on the latest update on the razr correct?

#442 brewersfan85

brewersfan85

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 05:26 PM

Hey Dude! I just wanted to say amazing ROM. This ROM helped my battery life so much I still can't believe it. Cant to see other work you do. keep it up!!

#443 Droid2drummer

Droid2drummer

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Twitter:@imanotemaker
  • Google+:robertclarkga@gmail.com
  • LocationWarner Robins GA

Posted 19 March 2012 - 08:15 PM

Hey Dude! I just wanted to say amazing ROM. This ROM helped my battery life so much I still can't believe it. Cant to see other work you do. keep it up!!

Cool you know, I haven't tried any builds other than gummy and Axiom aokp builds..How would you compare battery life from ics to gingy builds? Edit... If I say build one more time lol...

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk

#444 bryannh

bryannh

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 11:13 PM

anyone else expericing issues opening up apks from the external sd? keeps saying parsing error, never had an issue on any other rom before.

#445 bL33d

bL33d

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 12:12 PM

amazing how stock launcher is smooth on 748 roms and laggy on 173.... this is a nice rom thanks.

#446 brewersfan85

brewersfan85

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 06:59 PM

Cool you know, I haven't tried any builds other than gummy and Axiom aokp builds..How would you compare battery life from ics to gingy builds? Edit... If I say build one more time lol...

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk

I have not tried any other ROMs. This was the first one I have tried so I can't compare it to others sadly. If you find any good ICS builds let me know. I can't wait to test drive it.

#447 apophis9283

apophis9283

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 08:25 PM

I cant get past the boot animation.... I am sorry guys I am a htc user but my wife loves motorola so any ideas?

#448 zachtannehill

zachtannehill

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 01:20 AM

How did you go about flashing the rom?

#449 srzero

srzero

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 370 posts
  • LocationArlington

Posted 03 May 2012 - 09:52 AM

Great. Build, was iffy about flashing back to .748. But I have no complaints except for one what does it take to run down the battery??!! The life of it is absolutely amazing. Also, can I update to .173 then .181 while running this?
Make It Your Own

#450 fltr96

fltr96

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Twitter:fltr96

Posted 24 May 2012 - 02:48 AM

Does it works on GSM??

#451 mdcowby

mdcowby

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 228 posts
  • LocationBaltimore, Maryland
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr Maxx

Posted 01 June 2012 - 01:13 PM

So just a noob ? I read BT does not work on this I have 6.11.748.xt912 I keep getting a shut down how do I fix this issue any link for a fix. I use BT all the time have to for my job. is there another version of this that works BT...

#452 Marukka562

Marukka562

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 07:26 AM

Glad to see you here man :)

I know this wasn't at me but I wanted to write a diatribe and it relates to you as well BigDX. Most developers create ROMS and such because it's fun, or therapeutic, or they might make a few bucks from the market.. whatever the reason, most of us don't develop Android stuff for a living. Now a lot of the people that help create the wonderful things we flash also have real jobs and some (like me) directly related in the technology realm. The last thing I want to hear after a 8, 10, 12 or 14 hour day is somebody crying and pushing me to finish a release that I'm creating as a hobby. That is when stuff like this no longer becomes fun and makes something relaxing very annoying. Let's just have fun.Let's create and share and let's not beat up the guys that put out releases of killer themes like BigDX (LOL... I laugh every time I see that tag btw). Now a lot of you may know that everything in the market is free if you know what you're doing. However, remember the guys that develop for fun or beer money aren't always rich so just steal the good stuff from the corporations that put their goods on the market at ridiculous prices. The guys like BigDX .99 / 1.99 for a theme... do you really need to steal it? And don't forget to tip! This is the most stable ROM I've seen on the RAZR running ICS so click the donate link. Anyway, that's my rant. When I'm not so lazy I'll post all my devices and list the mods but I have at any given time 15 to 20 active devices in front of me... thanks for listening and SUPPORT OUR DEVS!

#453 DiingDiing

DiingDiing

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationDevils Lake, ND

Posted 18 August 2012 - 06:15 PM

So I have probably a noob question. I rooted my phone, got safestraper 2.0, made a back up, downloaded this zip for the rom, put it on my external sd card, have it on safe mode enabled, wipe data/factory reset, wipe cache partition, mounts and storage, format/system, advanced, Wipe Dalvik Cache, install zip from sdcard, choose zip from sdcard, External SD card, selected your rom zip file, let it install and rebooted. I get a black screen. Any help?

#454 jamminjon82

jamminjon82

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 610 posts
  • Twitter:@jamminjon82
  • LocationGloucester, VA
  • Current Device(s):LG G2, Moto X, Kindle Fire 2,Razr M, Nexus 7, Acer A100

Posted 18 August 2012 - 06:42 PM

So I have probably a noob question. I rooted my phone, got safestraper 2.0, made a back up, downloaded this zip for the rom, put it on my external sd card, have it on safe mode enabled, wipe data/factory reset, wipe cache partition, mounts and storage, format/system, advanced, Wipe Dalvik Cache, install zip from sdcard, choose zip from sdcard, External SD card, selected your rom zip file, let it install and rebooted. I get a black screen. Any help?

this is a gingerbread ROM. Won't work.

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

#455 tucstwo

tucstwo

www.drdevs.com

• Administrator
  • 14,435 posts
  • Twitter:tucstwo
  • Google+:tucstwo@gmail.com
  • LocationNJ
  • Current Device(s):LG G3 VS985, Nexus 7 (flo)

Posted 19 August 2012 - 05:42 PM

this is a gingerbread ROM. Won't work.

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

How the hell do these 8+ month old GB ROMs get TTT'd and then flash for people to have issues? These old threads should archive or die out or something.
  • studiorat likes this

Visit DRDevs.com hosting site for all official Droidrzr.com ROMs, Apps, GApps and other mods/files!!
Please PM me if you need help!
I will be hosting AOSP-Based ROM GApps packages!
Download the most Up-to-Date GApps Packages for AOSP ROMs from me here!

#456 studiorat

studiorat

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 303 posts
  • LocationEast Coast
  • Current Device(s):Jelly Wizzed JB Droid Maxx

Posted 20 August 2012 - 07:11 AM

How the hell do these 8+ month old GB ROMs get TTT'd and then flash for people to have issues? These old threads should archive or die out or something.

i flashed just for giggles and locked up ..... on the recovery ...lol they should remove this...
Offending The Masses since 1967.........FTW........Christianity is a Farse!!!

#457 SoLongSidekick

SoLongSidekick

YOU WILL HAIL!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 687 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 03:02 PM

i flashed just for giggles and locked up ..... on the recovery ...lol they should remove this...

I just put a notice up for people who can't/don't read the details. I don't feel like we should remove it, it is still a viable ROM for anyone still on GB or who wants to take it apart for study.

:-D :-D

#458 BytecodeMe

BytecodeMe

Private Pile

• Superuser
  • 2,004 posts
  • Twitter:@BytecodeMe
  • LocationSan Diego, California
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 4, Droid Razr Maxx HD

Posted 20 August 2012 - 03:09 PM

I just put a notice up for people who can't/don't read the details. I don't feel like we should remove it, it is still a viable ROM for anyone still on GB or who wants to take it apart for study.

I tried to take it apart, but the files are no longer there. :(

byte3plusrainbowsmallllllllller.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users