• Please log in to reply
337 replies to this topic

#41 deduct

deduct

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 10:55 AM

Also if anyone is annoyed as I am by the cropping feature when setting wallpaper from gallery, use quickpic. You can set full pic as wallpaper.

#42 Bulldog88

Bulldog88

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 01:37 PM

Awesome

Attached Files

#43 medic

medic

It's not my blood....

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 256 posts
  • LocationGhent
  • Current Device(s):Bionic 16gb, Nexus 7

Posted 23 October 2012 - 03:03 PM

What is the name of the homescreen app?
Can't shut it down in order to activate circles.

Wooohoooo, Jelly Belly!

#44 deduct

deduct

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 03:12 PM

What is the name of the homescreen app?
Can't shut it down in order to activate circles.

Touchwiz home

#45 customizeme73rs

customizeme73rs

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 03:33 PM

I like the fluidity of this rom . Touchwiz is hit and miss though, so i used nova launcher. Camera app that you supplied is buggy but t works . i used a n alternative. the options to this rom are a little limited to what you can do or change . I think you may have a battery leak also . but all in all nice work developer and keep up the roms , maybe drop touch wiz though not a fan!! :rolleyes:

#46 Rootuser94

Rootuser94

Touchwiz Overlord

• Developer
  • 1,019 posts
  • Twitter:@Rootuser94
  • Google+:scott.breen221@gmail.com
  • LocationPA
  • Current Device(s):Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note 10.1, Droid Bionic, Droid X

Posted 23 October 2012 - 03:38 PM

I like the fluidity of this rom . Touchwiz is hit and miss though, so i used nova launcher. Camera app that you supplied is buggy but t works . i used a n alternative. the options to this rom are a little limited to what you can do or change . I think you may have a battery leak also . but all in all nice work developer and keep up the roms , maybe drop touch wiz though not a fan!! :rolleyes:

HOW can you not like Touchwiz??? hahah lolz but yeah the camera app is from the razr m.

Posted Image

Join the Deviant Development Community Online

Facebook - Like/Join us! ||| Donate - If you appreciate my hard work! ||| Twitter - follow me! |||

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#47 smoke14

smoke14

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts
  • Twitter:@Brian7Cruz
  • LocationTX

Posted 23 October 2012 - 04:54 PM

I noticed you can't set lock screen wallpaper. Touchwiz crashes if ya try. Does that have to do with it being a blur based rom? Anyway great work on this Rom! I'm so glad devs keep outing these roms for this phone.

#48 Rootuser94

Rootuser94

Touchwiz Overlord

• Developer
  • 1,019 posts
  • LocationPA

Posted 23 October 2012 - 05:05 PM

I noticed you can't set lock screen wallpaper. Touchwiz crashes if ya try. Does that have to do with it being a blur based rom? Anyway great work on this Rom! I'm so glad devs keep outing these roms for this phone.

Yeah thats a bug, forgot that in the op

Posted Image

Facebook - Like/Join us! ||| Donate - If you appreciate my hard work! ||| Twitter - follow me! |||

#49 docluv01

docluv01

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 08:25 PM

Silly question. I installed ROM. After boot, it never really took me thru setup wizard, so I manually added my google account. Launched play store,

Now, when I go onto my pc, and try to install an app on my phone, my phone is greyed out. I have to go to market on the phone itself.....

Not sure why this is, but is there a way to trigger setup on 1st boot?

also, Trying to get market to automatically download apps, no go... :(

#50 Rootuser94

Rootuser94

Touchwiz Overlord

• Developer
  • 1,019 posts
  • LocationPA

Posted 23 October 2012 - 08:29 PM

Silly question. I installed ROM. After boot, it never really took me thru setup wizard, so I manually added my google account. Launched play store,

Now, when I go onto my pc, and try to install an app on my phone, my phone is greyed out. I have to go to market on the phone itself.....

Not sure why this is, but is there a way to trigger setup on 1st boot?

also, Trying to get market to automatically download apps, no go... :(

Hmmm you should have gotten the setup, but try wiping cache and dalvik cache, and you can also try and reflash the rom, could have been a bad flash

Posted Image

#51 frankemtp

frankemtp

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL
  • Current Device(s):Bionic

Posted 24 October 2012 - 03:37 AM

I had to retreat from this version as I could not convince it to cooperate with TB. I carefully installed using the recommended procedures but no dice. I look forward to the next iteration.

#52 syxia

syxia

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 04:27 AM

I get this weird issue every once in a while where I try to run an app but it doesn't respond. Notifications work, app drawer works, but even accessing the System settings, it "clicks" like I tried to run it, but nothing happens. A reboot is required to fix it.

#53 Rootuser94

Rootuser94

Touchwiz Overlord

• Developer
  • 1,019 posts
  • LocationPA

Posted 24 October 2012 - 04:35 AM

I had to retreat from this version as I could not convince it to cooperate with TB. I carefully installed using the recommended procedures but no dice. I look forward to the next iteration.

ITs not the rom's fault haha TIBu gets buggy sometimes

Posted Image

#54 docluv01

docluv01

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 04:58 AM

Hmmm you should have gotten the setup, but try wiping cache and dalvik cache, and you can also try and reflash the rom, could have been a bad flash

I should correct what I said....

I do get the language selection, it asks me if I want to do location services (twice after I select nothing), then goes right into the home screen. Is it supposed to prompt me for google info during setup?

Not sure if this matters, but as with WIZZED, I had to edit one of the cpu files and drop it to 1.2 in order for ROM to load.

Thanks again! This has look, feel, and smoothness as your WIZZED ROM! Only thing is I need bluetooth and camera flash. If this could work, that would IDEAL!!!

#55 deduct

deduct

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 05:13 AM

I should correct what I said....

I do get the language selection, it asks me if I want to do location services (twice after I select nothing), then goes right into the home screen. Is it supposed to prompt me for google info during setup?

Not sure if this matters, but as with WIZZED, I had to edit one of the cpu files and drop it to 1.2 in order for ROM to load.

Thanks again! This has look, feel, and smoothness as your WIZZED ROM! Only thing is I need bluetooth and camera flash. If this could work, that would IDEAL!!!

For whatever reason I do not get the Google sign in until after setup and I go to do something Google related on any blur based rom. So I just manually download apps from play store. Not that big a deal

#56 docluv01

docluv01

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 06:12 AM

For whatever reason I do not get the Google sign in until after setup and I go to do something Google related on any blur based rom. So I just manually download apps from play store. Not that big a deal

Hmm, I have used other ROMs and have gotten the google sign in .....

#57 deduct

deduct

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 06:21 AM

Hmm, I have used other ROMs and have gotten the google sign in .....

I do too. But not in blur based roms. I honestly like to download my apps at my leisure anyway so I prefer it that way. Guess I'm odd like that.

#58 matjmonk

matjmonk

Pack Leader to Bubba

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,662 posts
  • Google+:matjmonk@gmail.com
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6, Nexus 7 (2013)

Posted 24 October 2012 - 06:29 AM

I installed this yesterday in one of the SS slots and it is working fantastic! I had a bit of a problem getting the corporate synch/exchange email stuff working but after a bit of playing and reinstalling the email.zip, everything is great. This is really a smooth ROM and seems to be ok on battery life but I have to let it settle a bit longer to be sure. The only two things I see so far are that the signal strenght icon seems to dance around in the status bar and I wish there was a way to sort the app directory alphabetically so I could find my apps a little easier, but these are quite minor. Thanks Rootuser for another great ROM!
Posted Image
Bubba, perfide lues Odocoileus virginianus felines et ubique!

#59 smoke14

smoke14

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts
  • Twitter:@Brian7Cruz
  • LocationTX

Posted 24 October 2012 - 06:50 AM

I installed this yesterday in one of the SS slots and it is working fantastic! I had a bit of a problem getting the corporate synch/exchange email stuff working but after a bit of playing and reinstalling the email.zip, everything is great. This is really a smooth ROM and seems to be ok on battery life but I have to let it settle a bit longer to be sure. The only two things I see so far are that the signal strenght icon seems to dance around in the status bar and I wish there was a way to sort the app directory alphabetically so I could find my apps a little easier, but these are quite minor. Thanks Rootuser for another great ROM!

If you have the app drawer open and hit the menu button select view type and you can list alphabetical
  • matjmonk likes this

#60 blakeslee14

blakeslee14

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • LocationOhio
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx

Posted 24 October 2012 - 07:09 AM

very cool I'm gonna take a look at it :-)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users