Photo

Read Read Read Everyone Must Read Read Read This Thread First!

Read Me important notice

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

#1 tucstwo

tucstwo

www.drdevs.com

• Administrator
  • 14,435 posts
  • Twitter:tucstwo
  • Google+:tucstwo@gmail.com
  • LocationNJ
  • Current Device(s):LG G3 VS985, Nexus 7 (flo)

Posted 23 October 2012 - 10:05 AM

PLEASE EVERYONE READ THIS IN ITS ENTIRETY!

This is a new section dedicated to older or no longer supported Roms. Now that most of our devices are no longer on the Gingerbread kernel there is no longer any development taking place for GB.

With that being said, there are few things that everyone needs to take into consideration when browsing this forum.

1) This forum isn't separated by devices. The mods will be editing all of the thread topic names so that you know what device and firmware the rom is for, but be conscious when browsing.

2) If you have a Motorola device that is now on Ice Cream Sandwich with this ICS kernel...NONE of these roms will boot on your phone. You will brick and most likely need to fastboot your phone back. If you don't know how to do this, STAY AWAY from this area completely.

3) Please be aware of what phone you actually have. There are roms in here for both Verizon, and GSM devices. If you have a GSM phone and the rom is for a CDMA phone, it most likely won't work. Don't count on a patch to be the answer. There are roms here for the Bionic and the Gnex as well. Know what device you have and make sure it AND its firmware are compatible with these legacy roms.

The main purpose of this forum is to archive the older roms so they have a place to stay for the people who still run Gingerbread or are just looking for old links. It's an answer to the other solution which is just to delete them.

Every thread in here will remain unlocked. If it's available for download then it's open for posting as well. While it's understood that many of these roms no longer have developer support, peer to peer support is encouraged.

If you are the developer of one of these roms and you no longer want it posted at all, contact me and I will delete it completely.

If you didn't read this post and you borked your phone, feel free to visit the chatroom for a public hanging/help. :D
  • Thach, Krazr, mrmuggyd and 2 others like this

Visit DRDevs.com hosting site for all official Droidrzr.com ROMs, Apps, GApps and other mods/files!!
Please PM me if you need help!
I will be hosting AOSP-Based ROM GApps packages!
Download the most Up-to-Date GApps Packages for AOSP ROMs from me here!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users