Photo

Obama Care Penalties For Not Having Health Insurance.

• Please log in to reply
221 replies to this topic

#1 llawen

llawen

android tweaker

• Superuser
  • 551 posts
  • Twitter:@llawen
  • LocationGlenn hieghts, Texas
  • Current Device(s):razr maxx hd

Posted 26 October 2012 - 03:18 PM

IRS going to take our income tax returns for not having health insurance.

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Sent from my XT875 using Tapatalk 2
Posted Image

#2 Guest_DirtyDroidX_*

Guest_DirtyDroidX_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 October 2012 - 04:00 PM

I'm going to let thus go cause its in "Off topics " section. Only if this stays civil.

Tapped from my XT926, XT913 or SCH-i535.
  • King Howie likes this

#3 superrelaxx

superrelaxx

Droid Master

• Superuser
  • 921 posts
  • Twitter:jasNwa
  • LocationSeattle, Washington

Posted 26 October 2012 - 04:06 PM

Don't like it? Vote him out. This law is going to cost all sorts of money.

#4 llawen

llawen

android tweaker

• Superuser
  • 551 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 04:16 PM

not trying to argue. Just inform. I found it amazing on how many people that just do not know this.

Posted Image

#5 Guest_DirtyDroidX_*

Guest_DirtyDroidX_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 October 2012 - 04:46 PM

I have my own views and opinions.without going into them I van say this. I'm not voting for him! To be honest I believe that neither candidate is prepared for the next 4 years. I think we are headed for another recession. I'm in business for myself and I van see the trends that I seen in 04,05. Its beyond repair at this point. Just my 02ยข

#6 brewzer

brewzer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 05:15 PM

Romney is the only hope (given Obamas record) and that's if he doesn't spend like Bush or Obama. Every baby born in this country owes $13,425 in debt to China. Eventually the dollar will be devalued to the point where a loaf of bread will cost $50. Its coming if this debt is not taken care of and I'm afraid this may be the last shot. If the next president doesn't cut spending we will get to the point where the GDP will not cover the interest load on the debt. In other words you can't even afford the interest payment on your credit card no less the principle
Back to the healthcare bill its already 3x over budget estimates of just a couple of years ago. It will go to 10 to20 times over budget before complete economic calamity. Sorry to be a downer.

#7 greek6486

greek6486

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 209 posts
  • Twitter:@greek6486
  • LocationMaryland
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx

Posted 26 October 2012 - 07:04 PM

Obama goes against everything America stands for... if he was a republican he would have already been impeached over Benghazi. Please help to rid the White house of this filth and restore integrity and honor to the Oval office this election!!
  • brewzer and King Howie like this

#8 desireaftergod

desireaftergod

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 536 posts
  • LocationNH
  • Current Device(s):Motorola Droid Maxx

Posted 26 October 2012 - 07:07 PM

Obama goes against everything America stands for... if he was a republican he would have already been impeached over Benghazi. Please help to rid the White house of this filth and restore integrity and honor to the Oval office this election!!

+1
  • brewzer likes this
Posted Image

#9 llawen

llawen

android tweaker

• Superuser
  • 551 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 07:15 PM

+2

Posted Image

#10 llawen

llawen

android tweaker

• Superuser
  • 551 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 07:15 PM

Romney is the only hope (given Obamas record) and that's if he doesn't spend like Bush or Obama. Every baby born in this country owes $13,425 in debt to China. Eventually the dollar will be devalued to the point where a loaf of bread will cost $50. Its coming if this debt is not taken care of and I'm afraid this may be the last shot. If the next president doesn't cut spending we will get to the point where the GDP will not cover the interest load on the debt. In other words you can't even afford the interest payment on your credit card no less the principle
Back to the healthcare bill its already 3x over budget estimates of just a couple of years ago. It will go to 10 to20 times over budget before complete economic calamity. Sorry to be a downer.

Posted Image

#11 llawen

llawen

android tweaker

• Superuser
  • 551 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 07:18 PM

A must read.

• brewzer likes this
Posted Image

#12 llawen

llawen

android tweaker

• Superuser
  • 551 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 07:22 PM

Here is the numbers of what obamacare will cost. Over a trillion.

• brewzer likes this
Posted Image

#13 Memnoch73

Memnoch73

~The Devil~

• Smod
  • 5,016 posts
  • Google+:memnoch73@gmail.com
  • LocationRochester, NY
  • Current Device(s):Pixel 3XL

Posted 26 October 2012 - 07:42 PM

Looking forward to the first Wednesday after the election so all of this campaigning, tv ads and sound bites can be over for a bit. It's exhausting. I try to keep myself in the know on politics but it becomes so overwhelming. The media doesn't help with the 10 second sound bites, over-dwelling on minor issues and refusal to talk about so many more. While I don't like or support these ridiculous taxes in the health care plan I hope that this ONE thing would not swing anyone one way or another. Being the leader of the free world is much more complex than I can humbly understand completely.

Again this is a large issue that takes hard earned money out of all our pockets BUT it is only ONE issue. If the leader of the free world were to repeal this issue then totally screw up every other part of his job I shudder to think of the world we would have to live in.

I am not trying to argue nor am I taking a side but asking you all to think, listen and investigate ALL possible information on ALL possible issues and make an informed decision.

Bluesig3_zpsfd248ca4.png

#14 llawen

llawen

android tweaker

• Superuser
  • 551 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 07:44 PM

I just want folks to be informed. What started this is, I shopped for insurance. I work for a small business that only has 6 employees. So, I don't have insurance. Monthly payments are high, deductibles are very high. One quote was $6000 deductible. So, I have looked into it. I'm stuck. Make payments for insurance that is basically just hospitalization or have Obama take my income tax return.

Posted Image

#15 brewzer

brewzer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 07:47 PM

THE issue is spending. Nothing else will matter if spending doesn't come way down. Mark my words.

#16 llawen

llawen

android tweaker

• Superuser
  • 551 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 07:49 PM

THE issue is spending. Nothing else will matter if spending doesn't come way down. Mark my words.

I agree 110% and Obama care is spending another trillion. And hitting us hard to pay for it

Posted Image

#17 brewzer

brewzer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 07:52 PM

There is and never has been a free market in medicine. It has been under heavy govt control for too long. Let insurance companies compete. Let doctors compete and you will see prices fall.

#18 BytecodeMe

BytecodeMe

Private Pile

• Superuser
  • 2,004 posts
  • Twitter:@BytecodeMe
  • LocationSan Diego, California
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 4, Droid Razr Maxx HD

Posted 26 October 2012 - 07:59 PM

There is and never has been a free market in medicine. It has been under heavy govt control for too long. Let insurance companies compete. Let doctors compete and you will see prices fall.

And you'll see more and more consumers get screwed if the government regulates it less. :D

Not taking a side, as this plan is great for many many people, but not for my family.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

byte3plusrainbowsmallllllllller.png

#19 bdazzg1

bdazzg1

I Break $hit!

• Developer
  • 359 posts
  • Twitter:@bdazzg1
  • Google+:https://plus.google.com/u/0/+TonyRossBDAZZG1
  • LocationPrescott Valley, AZ
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6, Droid Maxx, Droid Ultra, LG G2, LG G3, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0

Posted 26 October 2012 - 08:10 PM

+3

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

BDAZZG1_sig.png

btn_donateCC_LG.gif

#20 brewzer

brewzer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 08:11 PM

Did you ever wonder why there are only a few insurance companies in each state and you can't buy across state lines? Just look At how much insurance companies give to state electoral campaigns. that's regulation that helps the politicians.l

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users