#101 cmh714

cmh714

Tech Service & Beyond

• Smod
  • 3,272 posts
  • LocationSoCal
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6

Posted 03 August 2013 - 07:01 AM

isn't motochopper the latest rooting script instead of using matt's droidrazr utility? just wondering which one was the latest considering you published that useful info sometime towards the end of last yr. @gytole

Matts utilities generally have Dans exploits in them so if you asking from that sense then yes.

Matts utility just has more stuff in it so you can recover or whatever if you mess up

#102 TheGoyaGod

TheGoyaGod

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • Twitter:crownlife
  • Locationusa
  • Current Device(s):motorola droid razr maxx hd

Posted 04 August 2013 - 05:34 PM

I'm still getting the hang of all of this, but enjoying the fact I can flash and adjust to my liking...ie I flashed rage tomorrow to my Droid taxes a few days ago, but I wanted to check out the other Romn that work w 198.72.76 (might referenced that wrong bcuz I'm not in front of my pc now) to see which one I may really like. I wanted to know if/when I use safestrap, being that there's slots to hold more than 1 rom, won't I lose all my info and have to set everything back up? I know I can use titanium and back up the apps, but is there anything else I need to backup or watch for before I go thru a headache that I could avoid? Just checking w the more knowledgeable... pls shed the light

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4 Beta

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users