2 replies to this topic

#1 BobC43

BobC43

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 06:59 AM

I have a few apps I purchased from Amazon on their free app a day. Now the App Market shows their is an update for some of these but will not allow me to download the update because it says I did not purchase it. An Amazon does not show an update for these apps. Any way around this in order to get the updates?

#2 Allallon

Allallon

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 01:52 PM

I have a few apps I purchased from Amazon on their free app a day. Now the App Market shows their is an update for some of these but will not allow me to download the update because it says I did not purchase it. An Amazon does not show an update for these apps. Any way around this in order to get the updates?

I had this same issue and basically, there is no update. On some apps that were downloaded from Amazon, and I don't know the reason why it is only on some of them, the Android Market will indicate there is an update, but if you check the version numbers you already have the most updated one. It also happens the other way around, if you have downloaded an app from the Android Market, Amazon will show there is an update. There is not much you can do, again as far as I know, besides keeping track where you bought what app and only update from that source.

#3 adauth

adauth

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 27 January 2012 - 06:58 AM

I have been through this also. In most cases Amazon is slower with updates than the app market. However I still get updates from amazon on all apps i got from them, yes even the free apps.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users