curly_p

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationBoronto, Onterrible
  • Current Device(s):xt925

Posted 14 February 2016 - 10:20 PM

@spainter I just updated my post would you consider looking at it again ?

#162 spainter

spainter

Droid Oracle

• 3,339 posts
  • LocationUtah
  • Current Device(s):Pixel 2 XL, Nexus 6, Moto X Pure Edition, 2013 Moto X DE, Droid Razr Maxx HD, 2013 Nexus 7 LTE, LG G Pad X 8.3

Posted 14 February 2016 - 10:56 PM

I just checked around and came up with zilch for the 4.4.2 firmware.  Most of the sites in the us was hit and shut down about a month ago under a Digital rights crackdown.  It really sucks trying to get firmware for anything right now.  I did a search and found only old jellybean firmware over on xda for the 925.  Flashing back to stock via fastboot or reading carefully and setting up House of Moto 4.3 would be the way I would go once you were sure of the firmware.

#163 spainter

spainter

Droid Oracle

• 3,339 posts
  • LocationUtah
  • Current Device(s):Pixel 2 XL, Nexus 6, Moto X Pure Edition, 2013 Moto X DE, Droid Razr Maxx HD, 2013 Nexus 7 LTE, LG G Pad X 8.3

Posted 14 February 2016 - 10:59 PM

My mac and Linux skills are not what they should be to help you out on that end.  I do know that one of the other mods uses a mac and Linux with HOM though.

#164 curly_p

curly_p

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationBoronto, Onterrible
  • Current Device(s):xt925

Posted 14 February 2016 - 11:00 PM

thanks a lot for the help

And the explanation - I thought i was going CRAZY with all the sites 404'd when searching around...

Before I go any further I'll take your suggestion and read carefully and make sure I am using the correct firmware

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: razr hd utility, matts utility, linux utility, mac utility

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users