Photo

FREEZING 20+ Times Everyday Driving me insane!

freezing slow fix razr maxx slow facebook app

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 fibercarbon

fibercarbon

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 06:33 AM

My Droid Razr Maxx on 4.1.2
98.72.165.XT912.Verizon.en.US
Verizon 4G has full service just about everywhere unlimited data as well.
The Phone FREEZES and runs slow all the time. 
I make sure to always check the play store and update my apps daily. 
Facebook app crashes and wants to send error reports like 15 times a day randomly.. Tried uninstalling it and reinstalling the app like 6 times.. 
I have installed Clean Master over a month ago and have been cleaning temp files and memory that it cleans and the phone still randomly will crash home screen/ facebook messenger / facebook/ yahoo mail/ Just about everything and it always wants to send Error report this is getting beyond annoying and makes the phone run super slow.. Any suggestions???? I Have had the phone since it was released. :confused::confused:
PLEASE Help!!
THANK You to anyone who is willing to lend a few moments to help me out.

:wub:

#2 livinginkaos

livinginkaos

I don't know what I'm doing anymore.....

• Administrator
  • 15,282 posts
  • Google+:Hangouts - livinginkaos@gmail.com
  • LocationOregon
  • Current Device(s):Samsung S8+ / Pixel XL 128gb / iPhone 7+ 256gb / iPad Pro 12.9" / Samsung Chromrbook Plus / Pixel C / Nexus 6p 128gb / Nexus 6 / Nexus 6 on Fi / Nexus 9 / Moto 360^2 / Nvidia Shield TV Pro / Nvidia Shield Tablet / HTC EVODesign on FreedomPop / Chromecast / Surface Pro 3 i7 / Samsung Tab Pro 12.2 / Lenovo Win8 Tab / Eee Slate / '13 Nexus 7

Posted 05 September 2014 - 06:38 AM

You likely could use a fresh start by doing a factory reset.  If that didn't work, then perhaps a full FXZ flash of firmware.

• fibercarbon and johnthehillbilly like this

b2wvCBn.png

Sig by livinginkaos
Samsung S8+ / Pixel XL 128gb / iPhone 7+ 256gb / iPad Pro 12.9" / Samsung Chromrbook Plus / Pixel C / Nexus 6p 128gb / Nexus 6 / Nexus 6 on Fi / Nexus 9 / Moto 360^2 / Nvidia Shield TV Pro / Nvidia Shield Tablet / HTC EVODesign on FreedomPop / Chromecast / Surface Pro 3 i7 / Samsung Tab Pro 12.2 / Lenovo Win8 Tab / Eee Slate / '13 Nexus 7

#3 fibercarbon

fibercarbon

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 08:57 AM

what is the best way to back everything up? I have tons of pictures and they are in multiple folders on phone and sd card? i had the phone rooted a while ago and i think it prob messed something up

#4 Memnoch73

Memnoch73

~The Devil~

• Smod
  • 5,016 posts
  • Google+:memnoch73@gmail.com
  • LocationRochester, NY
  • Current Device(s):Pixel 3XL

Posted 05 September 2014 - 12:40 PM

what is the best way to back everything up? I have tons of pictures and they are in multiple folders on phone and sd card? i had the phone rooted a while ago and i think it prob messed something up

Pull everything on your internal SD to a pc. Ext SD should not be affected but you can pull it out to be safe

• johnthehillbilly likes this

Bluesig3_zpsfd248ca4.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: freezing, slow, fix, razr maxx slow, facebook app

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users