[FXZ] 4.4.2 183.46.15

• Please log in to reply
244 replies to this topic

#241 spainter

spainter

Droid Oracle

• 3,339 posts
  • LocationUtah
  • Current Device(s):Pixel 2 XL, Nexus 6, Moto X Pure Edition, 2013 Moto X DE, Droid Razr Maxx HD, 2013 Nexus 7 LTE, LG G Pad X 8.3

Posted 11 February 2016 - 07:25 AM

This firmware is for the xt926 and is not interchangeable.  Do a search for xt925 firmware for your location.  You will have a better chance of finding it outside the U.S.  Here is a link that might help:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

That error looks like it came from twrp recovery.  You can't flash the zip in recovery.  Setup HOM 4.3 exactly as it says in the instructions.  Download the snapdragon support tools for that phone in the HOM OP.

#242 azamsoftwarezon

azamsoftwarezon

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationTurkey
  • Current Device(s):XT907

Posted 11 March 2016 - 11:30 PM

hi Bro

how i can download this file when i open it ... it does not open in my page

Attached Files

#243 araanon

araanon

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Current Device(s):motorola

Posted 01 December 2016 - 03:22 AM

file not found :(

#244 androidmaster

androidmaster

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Locationpakistan,karachi
  • Current Device(s):DroidRazr HD XT926 KK

Posted 16 September 2017 - 12:10 AM

Hello Sir im need to your reply plz reply me fasttt

i need verrryy helpppp

i have a motorola droid razr hd xt926

and im on

4.4.2 Kitkat   183.46.15

and with locked bootloorder

and rooted my phone so i want to unlock my droid razr hd xt926 so i can install twrp on my phone and

can upgrade to 5.0 lolipop any solution ? to unlock bootloorder i use motopocalypse.zip but it cant found my phone (

wait for device ) so i try motopocalypse.apk so oppen i and accept permission root then click unlock so its show now reboot so i try to go to bootlooder and ap fastboot so  its not work whyyyy helppp i think it cant work on my 4.4.2 kitkat so i think its work on 4.1.2 jellybean so any solution to back to 4.4.2 kitkat to jellybean ?????? with rooted + locked bootlooder ? helppp me fast reply me HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#245 spainter

spainter

Droid Oracle

• 3,339 posts
  • LocationUtah
  • Current Device(s):Pixel 2 XL, Nexus 6, Moto X Pure Edition, 2013 Moto X DE, Droid Razr Maxx HD, 2013 Nexus 7 LTE, LG G Pad X 8.3

Posted 16 September 2017 - 08:33 AM

Hello Sir im need to your reply plz reply me fasttt

i need verrryy helpppp

i have a motorola droid razr hd xt926

and im on

4.4.2 Kitkat   183.46.15

and with locked bootloorder

and rooted my phone so i want to unlock my droid razr hd xt926 so i can install twrp on my phone and

can upgrade to 5.0 lolipop any solution ? to unlock bootloorder i use motopocalypse.zip but it cant found my phone (

wait for device ) so i try motopocalypse.apk so oppen i and accept permission root then click unlock so its show now reboot so i try to go to bootlooder and ap fastboot so  its not work whyyyy helppp i think it cant work on my 4.4.2 kitkat so i think its work on 4.1.2 jellybean so any solution to back to 4.4.2 kitkat to jellybean ?????? with rooted + locked bootlooder ? helppp me fast reply me HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With a locked bootloader you are stuck. Try searching the web for sunshine+unlock it will cost you $25.00 to unlock the bootloader. But weigh the cost against knowing that you are on the latest build of android for that phone. While there might be a custom rom or two for that device there isn't any development going on for that old of a phone. Going backwards to jellybean can be done, but why? There just isn't much you can do with the 926 anymore.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users