Non potest esse nisi unus

#142 Titanium

Titanium

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 November 2014 - 12:55 PM

Well, I think something is actually very wrong with my phone.  Either the GPT partition table is corrupted or the eMMC chip is physically damaged.  I have no idea.  Nothing in fastboot works, RSDLite also doesn't work.  It's having trouble doing anything with the partitions, and that's the same problem ClockworkMod Recovery was having when I tried wiping anything through it.  

House of Moto 3.2:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

RSDLite:

Using a USB 2.0 port, USB 3.0 port, stock OEM USB cable, aftermarket USB cable, etc, every time, the same issue.  Something is either corrupted or physically failed.  I have no clue what to do now, but it makes sense that fastboot and RSDLite aren't doing any good when CWM was having the same problem with partitions.  It couldn't even access its logs.  My contract with Verizon is up in 4 days, so I'm probably getting a new phone then, but still, this really sucks.

#143 7eregrine

7eregrine

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 07:01 AM

My ROM was getting a little pokey. Used this and am trying .15 for the moment. Thanks YET again Sam. SO easy.

I have to admit: it's running pretty well. Totally stock, haven't even installed a launcher yet.

• SamuriHL likes this
Get-off-my-lawn.jpg

#144 ibolski

ibolski

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 535 posts
  • Twitter:iBolski
  • Google+:Ivan Samuelson
  • LocationColumbus, Ohio
  • Current Device(s):Samsung Galaxy S7

Posted 01 December 2014 - 04:36 AM

Anyone know what happened to 

? This used to house all the SBF images for phones (including the XT926), but now it appears to be down? 

VZW Samsung Galaxy S7 Stock and unrooted running Marshmallow 46A, 32gb Nexus 7 unlocked
2cqd4t2.png

#145 SamuriHL

SamuriHL

Android Warrior

• Smod
  • 43,449 posts
  • Current Device(s):S21 Ultra, Pixel 6

Posted 01 December 2014 - 04:42 AM

It hadn't been updated since September. I'd been trying to explain to people the relevance of that fact. Whether it's down permanently or not is unknown but it shouldn't surprise anyone if it is.

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

• ibolski likes this

#146 eye__dea

eye__dea

Developer

• Developer
  • 814 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 01 December 2014 - 10:58 AM

Anyone know what happened to

? This used to house all the SBF images for phones (including the XT926), but now it appears to be down?

Moved to MotoFirmware.com

• ibolski, SamuriHL and RikRong like this

#147 ibolski

ibolski

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 535 posts
  • LocationColumbus, Ohio

Posted 02 December 2014 - 03:23 AM

Moved to MotoFirmware.com

Thanks. I haven't found the SBFs for this specific phone, but I'll keep looking. Hopefully, they'll upload them sometime soon, unless I'm just not looking in the right area.

VZW Samsung Galaxy S7 Stock and unrooted running Marshmallow 46A, 32gb Nexus 7 unlocked
2cqd4t2.png

#148 SamuriHL

SamuriHL

Android Warrior

• Smod
  • 43,449 posts

Posted 02 December 2014 - 04:24 AM

They're up there.

#149 ibolski

ibolski

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 535 posts
  • LocationColumbus, Ohio

Posted 02 December 2014 - 06:14 AM

They're up there.

Okay, then I must be blind as I cannot find them. If I try to click the "View All" under the categories, I get an error page saying it couldn't find that. Seems like the site doesn't have all the links set up correctly.

Searching for XT926 doesn't bring anything up. Unless I'm stupid or blind, I cannot find them.

Anyone else find them? I feel really stupid, but I've been searching and looking all over for 2 hours and cannot find the SBFs for the XT926.

2cqd4t2.png

#150 SamuriHL

SamuriHL

Android Warrior

• Smod
  • 43,449 posts

Posted 02 December 2014 - 06:16 AM

You mean these?

:rofl

• ibolski likes this

#151 ibolski

ibolski

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 535 posts
  • LocationColumbus, Ohio

Posted 02 December 2014 - 06:21 AM

You mean these?

:rofl

Man do I feel stupid.  :nutkick

Thanks! I didn't know the "codename" for this phone. I knew Spyder was for the XT912, but I didn't know this was known as "vanquish".

Thanks! Always the big helper!

• SamuriHL and GTIM2L8 like this

2cqd4t2.png

#152 AronGahagan

AronGahagan

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 17 December 2014 - 06:13 AM

[[[UPDATE: OOPS!! connected the wrong USB (from power source instead of PC). All is working well, thanks. Disregard below.]]]

Thank you for the very clear and thorough instructions. However, I'm unable to flash my xt926 (Razr Maxx HD).

In the event of a flash failure in RSD Lite, post the following:
-Model of phone: xt926
-Current version you are on (e.g. 9.30.1....NOT 4.1.2): can't get to it, the phone won't get past the "red eye"
-FXZ filename you are flashing: VZW_XT926_4.4.2-KDA20.62-15.1_1FF.xml

-Which option you are trying to flash [FULL/KEEP DATA/UNIVERSAL]: KEEP DATA

-The contents of the SWDL.txt file in your RSD Lite installation directory:

=====
12/17/14 08:31:58  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
12/17/14 08:31:58  New Log Started For Software Download.
12/17/14 08:41:21  ERROR: Can't get rsdlite version from C:\Program Files (x86)\Motorola\RSD Lite\MTK\mtk.ini, pls have a check.
12/17/14 09:00:31  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
12/17/14 09:00:31  New Log Started For Software Download.
12/17/14 09:00:32  The FlashLog key is turned off.
12/17/14 09:02:09  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
12/17/14 09:02:09  New Log Started For Software Download.
12/17/14 09:02:43  ERROR: Can't get rsdlite version from C:\Program Files (x86)\Motorola\RSD Lite\MTK\mtk.ini, pls have a check.
12/17/14 09:07:42  The FlashLog key is turned off.
12/17/14 09:07:53  Multi upgrade started for 0 phones
12/17/14 09:07:55  Multi upgrade started for 0 phones
12/17/14 09:08:06  Multi upgrade started for 0 phones

=====
-Any other relevant information that will help me help you

Please help!

TIA

#153 Almighty1

Almighty1

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • Google+:vincepoy@gmail.com
  • LocationSan Francisco, California USA
  • Current Device(s):Motorola RAZR HD MAXX

Posted 25 December 2014 - 08:59 AM

I updated my phone using the .10 and then the update scripts but the phone is not responding and extremely slow or the screen won't turn on unless I hold the button for a long time but safe mode works fine so I've been thinking about doing a FULL FLASH and then install the apps afterwards, either that or a Factory Reset or erase user date in TWRP.  My question is does a Factory Reset or erase user data in TWRP also delete everything on the internal sd card?  Is there a quick way to backup the internal sdcard to a external sdcard and then restore it back to the internal sdcard?  

#154 shaker3000

shaker3000

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • Locationlutz fl
  • Current Device(s):xt926 razr droid HD & xxt926 droid HD MAXX

Posted 25 December 2014 - 09:23 PM

i flashed this to my droid xt926 after i tried a Verizon ota update and it failed kept getting stuck at the red eye so this worked unfortunately i just got the phone used off ebay and didnt have anything backed up or nothing installed on it the boot-loader is unlocked and it was rooted b4 and the gsm was unlocked as welli was using a at&t sim card now its not rooted and i cant use my at&t sim card in it any more so can some one give me the 4.4.2 183.46.10 or tell me where to go so i can flash it back? and get it rooted again i know now i have to get the gsm unlocked again as well but one thing at a time right and help would be greatly thanked im very new at all of this also so im not to bright at this but im not to bad with computers.

#155 RikRong

RikRong

Cap'n Slow

• Superuser
  • 2,117 posts
  • LocationNoDak
  • Current Device(s):Pixel 7

Posted 25 December 2014 - 10:30 PM

i flashed this to my droid xt926 after i tried a Verizon ota update and it failed kept getting stuck at the red eye so this worked unfortunately i just got the phone used off ebay and didnt have anything backed up or nothing installed on it the boot-loader is unlocked and it was rooted b4 and the gsm was unlocked as welli was using a at&t sim card now its not rooted and i cant use my at&t sim card in it any more so can some one give me the 4.4.2 183.46.10 or tell me where to go so i can flash it back? and get it rooted again i know now i have to get the gsm unlocked again as well but one thing at a time right and help would be greatly thanked im very new at all of this also so im not to bright at this but im not to bad with computers.

Since you're unlocked, all you have to do is install an aftermarket recovery. TWRP gives you an option to root right in the recovery and then you'll have to install SuperSU from the Play store, or you can install a recovery and Flash SuperSU in recovery.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

R. Long: Pixel 5

#156 ka3boosh

ka3boosh

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr XT926 HD

Posted 26 December 2014 - 01:44 PM

im downloading the file now but can u explain to me what do you mean by saying with keep data my english not really good 

and another thing can i root this software using towelroot thank you 

#157 SamuriHL

SamuriHL

Android Warrior

• Smod
  • 43,449 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 01:51 PM

No, you can't root this with an exploit.  Keep Data is an option in my tools that allows you to install this without wiping your data partition.  But if you're on an older version and have not unlocked the bootloader, do not install this until you unlock else you will NOT obtain root again.

#158 ka3boosh

ka3boosh

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 26 December 2014 - 01:58 PM

No, you can't root this with an exploit.  Keep Data is an option in my tools that allows you to install this without wiping your data partition.  But if you're on an older version and have not unlocked the bootloader, do not install this until you unlock else you will NOT obtain root again.

im on 183.64.10 unlocked bootloader rooted and unlocked sim card 

witch one in your tool you mean RSD Lite please light me so i can use the keep option data 

im nob i know :p but i want to do it right before i made a mistake and then no way back 

#159 SamuriHL

SamuriHL

Android Warrior

• Smod
  • 43,449 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 02:08 PM

RSD Flasher or House of Moto has the keep data option.  If you're unlocked, you flash custom recovery (twrp) after you flash the FXZ and then flash the supersu zip in custom recovery to root it.

#160 ka3boosh

ka3boosh

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 26 December 2014 - 02:27 PM

ok thank you ill do it now and let you know the result after i done 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users