Photo

[ROM][Unified msm8960][Official][KK-BL && JB-BL] OSE 4.4.4 (10-11-14)

Unified 4.4.4 New

• Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

#61 dschuett

dschuett

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts
  • Current Device(s):RAZR MAXX HD xt926

Posted 02 November 2014 - 07:50 PM

This is by far the most stable ROM out there for the xt926. Thanks again!

#62 lovedgor

lovedgor

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts
  • LocationEtowah, Tennessee
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr Maxx HD, Asus TF 700

Posted 07 November 2014 - 02:06 PM

Awesome ROM!!!

#63 lovedgor

lovedgor

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts
  • LocationEtowah, Tennessee
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr Maxx HD, Asus TF 700

Posted 08 November 2014 - 07:33 PM

Found the setting.

#64 shamantanthew

shamantanthew

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • Current Device(s):XT926

Posted 24 November 2014 - 08:59 AM

Any way to adjust the text scaling? I think the option is usually under 'Display' but I haven't found it. I'm an 85% kind of guy :)

#65 shamantanthew

shamantanthew

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 25 November 2014 - 06:10 AM

Any way to adjust the text scaling? I think the option is usually under 'Display' but I haven't found it. I'm an 85% kind of guy :)

Nevermind, I found that adjusting the LCD density does the same thing. Like someone else mentioned, I also noticed that the caller image gets cut off half-way when someone is phoning in.

The only other problem I've noticed is that sometimes the phone locks itself. It's very weird and seems to happen more often after I've swiped down to check the weather using the BeWeather notification. The phone just goes to the lock screen and I have to punch my pin in to unlock it and then all is good. It's done this 3 or 4 times now.

#66 RikRong

RikRong

Cap'n Slow

• Superuser
  • 2,117 posts
  • LocationNoDak
  • Current Device(s):Pixel 7

Posted 25 November 2014 - 07:01 AM

Nevermind, I found that adjusting the LCD density does the same thing. Like someone else mentioned, I also noticed that the caller image gets cut off half-way when someone is phoning in.

The only other problem I've noticed is that sometimes the phone locks itself. It's very weird and seems to happen more often after I've swiped down to check the weather using the BeWeather notification. The phone just goes to the lock screen and I have to punch my pin in to unlock it and then all is good. It's done this 3 or 4 times now.

There has to be some soft of motion gestures enabled that's causing this.  I'm not sure if that's a feature of OSE or not.

R. Long: Pixel 5

#67 shamantanthew

shamantanthew

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 25 November 2014 - 08:24 AM

There has to be some soft of motion gestures enabled that's causing this.  I'm not sure if that's a feature of OSE or not.

Thanks for helping. I checked around in the settings and don't have any gesture or shake events set. I should mention that it always happens within a few seconds of initially unlocking the phone, i.e. the phone has been idle with the screen off, I pick it up and turn it on, I punch in my pin and it unlocks right away as soon as the correct pin has been entered, BeWeather is set to update its notification icon whenever the phone is unlocked or whenever I open the app so usually if I havent looked at the phone in a while I see BeWeather update in the status bar and when I swipe the notification drawer down and click BeWeather to see the new weather is usually when it locks right back up and I have to re-enter my pin to unlock, then it's good again. I'll keep playing around with it and testing this scenario.

#68 jlang11

jlang11

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • LocationFL
  • Current Device(s):RAZR HD MAXX

Posted 25 November 2014 - 09:36 AM

My phone wakes up when I take it out of my pocket, but I do not have that feature enabled. Couple times its reverted back to the lock screen after swiping it open. Other than that, its running really well.

#69 shamantanthew

shamantanthew

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 25 November 2014 - 10:52 AM

Hmm, I haven't noticed mine waking up on its when I take it out of my pocket. It did just do the revert-to-lockscreen thing again after I unlocked it and opened a Gmail notification. So it doesn't seem limited to any particular app notification.

#70 lgoptimusv5

lgoptimusv5

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts
  • Current Device(s):XT926 JBBLKitStalk444065 TWRP2800V2

Posted 02 May 2015 - 02:47 PM

My phone wakes up when I take it out of my pocket, but I do not have that feature enabled. Couple times its reverted back to the lock screen after swiping it open. Other than that, its running really well.

What he said...

This is by far the most stable ROM out there for the xt926. Thanks again!

And what he said...

THANK YOU FOR JBBL version of this.

In my experience with XT926, WiFi/Bluetooth simply work better on JBBL than on KKBL, no matter what ROM...

#71 xubeiga

xubeiga

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 03 May 2015 - 09:05 PM

the best KK rom for msm8960.

so fast!

i wish this had more updates :(

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Unified, 4.4.4, New

1 user(s) are reading this topic