2 replies to this topic

#1 dann1551

dann1551

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 09:04 PM

So, i got a problem. I think i may have bricked my phone. A friend of mine locked me out of my phone by doing the wrong password too many times. I didn't know the password to recover my phone so i was going to reset my phone. After i turned it off, i messed with some things in safestrap and bricked my phone. When i turn it on, the safestrap menu comes up and i have put it into the unsafe mode, the safe mode is the bricked one. My unsafe version is just stock but rooted. When i turn it to the other safestrap mode, i bootloop. Help please?

#2 blaten22

blaten22

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 09:12 PM

So, i got a problem. I think i may have bricked my phone. A friend of mine locked me out of my phone by doing the wrong password too many times. I didn't know the password to recover my phone so i was going to reset my phone. After i turned it off, i messed with some things in safestrap and bricked my phone. When i turn it on, the safestrap menu comes up and i have put it into the unsafe mode, the safe mode is the bricked one. My unsafe version is just stock but rooted. When i turn it to the other safestrap mode, i bootloop. Help please?

Just a reflash would do the trick I would think?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

#3 Maxxaholic

Maxxaholic

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 628 posts
  • LocationWashington, USA

Posted 23 November 2012 - 09:19 PM

I would say re flash whatever rom u wanted back on your safe side.

Sent from my DROID SPYDER using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users