Photo

Black Widow JB ([Aokp/Cm10/CNA ROMs]) 2012-11-21

Black Widow Jellybean 4.1.2 Custom ROMs Custom Theme Aokp Cyanogenmod 10 CNA ([Code Name Android])

• Please log in to reply
1980 replies to this topic

#41 zstruzi1

zstruzi1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 06:58 PM

Is there anyway to delete SMS popup from the actual build, with quick reply? I find it just bloatware

#42 Brad92

Brad92

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 624 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 25 September 2012 - 06:59 PM

Gosh... Yesterday I flashed Full Throttle CM10, now I'm on Scalpel AOKP, then this drops...I'm definitely gonna flash this and KOA next as time permits.

I just prefer AOKP for some reason, although CM10 and AOKP seem really close now compared to CM9 and the old AOKP

#43 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6

Posted 25 September 2012 - 07:41 PM

my contact screen isn't inverted?

(2012-09-24) - *BWCM10.zip
  • The Beginning of Black Widow CM10 builds. ..
  • More will be blacked out in (contacts/phone), just wanted to get a release out... and i will continue working on it more and update as time goes~

Is there anyway to delete SMS popup from the actual build, with quick reply? I find it just bloatware

you can always delete the apk from system/app using root browser or another file manager.... Ive always added it into my ROMS as it is has some cool functions.. and you can turn off the auto pop ups, and it gives you the ability to modify vibrations with the notification tone, led colors etc..

"A truly blacked out experience"

Posted Image

[XT912 |[(BLACKWIDOWICS 214)] | [(BLACKWIDOWICS AOKP/CM9)] | [(BLACKWIDOWJB AOKP/CM10/CNA)] | [(wWIDOWICS 214)] | |[(BLACKWIDOWHDish)]| XT912]

[XT926 |[(BLACKWIDOWHD|wWIDOWHD)]| XT926]

#44 jtc303

jtc303

Droid Master

• Superuser
  • 406 posts
  • LocationMA
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr Maxx HD, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1

Posted 25 September 2012 - 07:54 PM

(2012-09-24) - *BWCM10.zip

• The Beginning of Black Widow CM10 builds. ..
  • More will be blacked out in (contacts/phone), just wanted to get a release out... and i will continue working on it more and update as time goes~

you can always delete the apk from system/app using root browser or another file manager.... Ive always added it into my ROMS as it is has some cool functions.. and you can turn off the auto pop ups, and it gives you the ability to modify vibrations with the notification tone, led colors etc..

I never use the normal contacts app anyways, I just go straight from my phone so all good... Loving this man, GREAT work :)
  • andlaw likes this
Posted Image

#45 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 25 September 2012 - 08:09 PM

The time is now here, less than 5 minutes and the OP will be updated with Aokp JB. w/ screenshots. Hope you guys like it, and as always... please feel free to leave your feedback so I can make this as good ROM as possible! :ph34r:

Sent from my DROID SPYDER using Tapatalk 2

Posted Image

[XT912 |[(BLACKWIDOWICS 214)] | [(BLACKWIDOWICS AOKP/CM9)] | [(BLACKWIDOWJB AOKP/CM10/CNA)] | [(wWIDOWICS 214)] | |[(BLACKWIDOWHDish)]| XT912]

#46 khanusma

khanusma

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 08:21 PM

Great rom! but unfortunately bluetooth doesnt work :(. Although I think that is an issue with CM9 / 10 in general.

(bluetooth headphones work but not the mic part)

#47 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 25 September 2012 - 08:24 PM

Great rom! but unfortunately bluetooth doesnt work :(. Although I think that is an issue with CM9 / 10 in general.

(bluetooth headphones work but not the mic part)

bummer, thanks for the info though..

Posted Image

#48 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 25 September 2012 - 08:25 PM

OP has been updated, grab your AOKP build now! B)

Posted Image

#49 newms323

newms323

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 297 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 08:42 PM

OP has been updated, grab your AOKP build now!

downloading now and about to flash!

Sent from my DROID SPYDER using Xparent SkyBlue Tapatalk 2
  • andlaw likes this

#50 jimboslice

jimboslice

Droid Master

• Developer
  • 315 posts
  • LocationBeaverton, Oregon

Posted 25 September 2012 - 08:48 PM

Awwwww sheeeeet! My favorite dev is back with some Jelly Bean goodness!!!!

Flashing CM10 NOW!!!

EEEEEEEEE!!!! Thanks Bro!
  • andlaw likes this

#51 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 25 September 2012 - 08:50 PM

downloading now and about to flash!

:D B) EnjoY!

Awwwww sheeeeet! My favorite dev is back with some Jelly Bean goodness!!!!

Flashing CM10 NOW!!!

EEEEEEEEE!!!! Thanks Bro!

right on man! Thanks for the kind words ;) Flash ON~

Posted Image

#52 khanusma

khanusma

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 08:59 PM

is everyone's superuser properly "remembering" to allow your apps the priv so you dont continue to get prompted? adblock software and titanium backup keep asking me to allow root. this happened when I tried stronger than all cm10 as well.

#53 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 25 September 2012 - 09:03 PM

is everyone's superuser properly "remembering" to allow your apps the priv so you dont continue to get prompted? adblock software and titanium backup keep asking me to allow root. this happened when I tried stronger than all cm10 as well.

yeah, ive already stated that it is a bug, and reflashing the ROM should take care of the issue. btw, AOKP does not have that issue.. in the next update i will throw in the tweak in build.prop and the SuperSU.apk and that should resolve the issue from arrising in the CM builds in the future. :ph34r:
  • khanusma likes this

Posted Image

#54 newms323

newms323

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 297 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 09:13 PM

I'm still setting up. But no data on boot for aokp. I'm on WiFi right now. I'm going to try some toggling once tibu is done restoring.

#55 jtc303

jtc303

Droid Master

• Superuser
  • 406 posts
  • LocationMA

Posted 25 September 2012 - 09:16 PM

Screen isnt rotating is that normal?
Posted Image

#56 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 25 September 2012 - 09:16 PM

I'm still setting up. But no data on boot for aokp. I'm on WiFi right now. I'm going to try some toggling once tibu is done restoring.

eh?? i flashed it like 8x and got data every time, and on reboots it connected right back up too. btw, did you follow the complete directions (wiping data, then cache, then dalvik, then format system, flash the ROM), and after it booted up you let it sit for a min and let the data connect and sit for a few seconds, it should run Great from there... weird~ :ph34r:
  • rzrtm likes this

Posted Image

#57 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 25 September 2012 - 09:17 PM

Screen isnt rotating is that normal?

screen rotates just fine.... do you have it enabled through the toggles? or disabled through the launcher or in settings.. cause its working just fine on my phones, both builds~ :ph34r:

Posted Image

#58 jtc303

jtc303

Droid Master

• Superuser
  • 406 posts
  • LocationMA

Posted 25 September 2012 - 09:18 PM

screen rotates just fine.... do you have it enabled through the toggles? or disabled through the launcher or in settings.. cause its working just fine on my phones, both builds~

yea i have it enabled just as it was set on default.. Will check out the toggles
Posted Image

#59 jtc303

jtc303

Droid Master

• Superuser
  • 406 posts
  • LocationMA

Posted 25 September 2012 - 09:23 PM

It can rotate because i have tapatalk rotated as i type but the homescreen doesnt... Weird
Posted Image

#60 rayross

rayross

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 09:27 PM

Whats the difference before aokp and cm10?? Sorry for the newb question and i really do appreciate having devs like u and hicks living in the 808 goes great with my schedule ha ha
  • andlaw likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Black Widow, Jellybean 4.1.2, Custom ROMs, Custom Theme, Aokp, Cyanogenmod 10, CNA ([Code Name Android])

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users