#1 NattyBee

NattyBee

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 11:51 AM

Good afternoon, friends!

I hope this beautiful day finds you all well and filled with enjoyment! I know I'm enjoying it, hanging around playing with my Razr M! what a spectacular device, right? and thankfully, we have been blessed with SafeStrap, for all our flashing need! except for one small problem.....

We have ZERO roms! I have been searching the web hoping to find something, and my searches have been in vain. Now this makes this Bee very sad (especially considering I sold my Nexus 7 among other things, to buy a Dev Edition)...yet I did find something which interests me. A member here has told me that he was in talks with Nitroglycerin33 (Eclipse ROM developer), and that he was trying to raise $$ to buy Nitro a Razr M....so after a little looking, I found his thread (buried in that jumble of threads we call XDA)...and I have contacted Nitro for the details and here is what we have:

Nitro would be more than happy to develop for the M, and thanks to that other guy, he already has a paypal setup for it, though no progress has been made over at XDA...so I was thinking maybe we could make a difference here if I were to post it up on DroidRzr.com....now, if you are like me and you have used Nitro's work before, you know that Eclipse is an extremely fluid rom, and Nitro is a very thorough developer. The rom is very well themed, fast, stable, and great on battery life....and if you aren't familiar with Nitro's work, feel free to check out his site

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

now, before we get too far into this, I want to state that I know we have just done a fund-raiser last week to buy HashCode a Developer HD, and I would like to state that this here is NOT an official DroidRzr.com fundraiser, but more of something myself and a few other users are putting together.

Now, Nitro has stated that he doesn't require a Developer Edition phone, he would be happy to develop for us on a consumer edition, which he will purchase used for $190...

UPDATE- we have reached our goal! Thanks everyone! You guys rock! Special thanks to Got556 for really getting this started (even if you did start on the wrong site, lol) Nitro has the device in hand :D ...I don't know about the rest of you, but I am sure looking forward to seeing what he has up his sleeves for this device. :)

We have reached the goal! Thanks everyone! I should have the device early next week!

• hillmom likes this

#2 jrbxx7

jrbxx7

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts
  • LocationIdaho

Posted 24 November 2012 - 12:42 PM

Love eclipse!!! I think an unofficial. Cm10 was just released for the m ...

Sent from my MZ617 using Tapatalk 2
GOT KRACKFLASHING?

#3 NattyBee

NattyBee

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 12:47 PM

Love eclipse!!! I think an unofficial. Cm10 was just released for the m ...

Sent from my MZ617 using Tapatalk 2

Wasn't sure if that was stable enough to use or not...lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR M using Tapatalk 2

#4 tucstwo

tucstwo

www.drdevs.com

• Administrator
  • 14,435 posts
  • Twitter:tucstwo
  • Google+:tucstwo@gmail.com
  • LocationNJ
  • Current Device(s):LG G3 VS985, Nexus 7 (flo)

Posted 25 November 2012 - 07:16 PM

Wasn't sure if that was stable enough to use or not...lol

Natty, just fyi, I moved this into Razr M general from M development. I figured it get more exposure there an also cuz its more appropriate there. Thanks
  • NattyBee likes this

Visit DRDevs.com hosting site for all official Droidrzr.com ROMs, Apps, GApps and other mods/files!!
Please PM me if you need help!
I will be hosting AOSP-Based ROM GApps packages!
Download the most Up-to-Date GApps Packages for AOSP ROMs from me here!

#5 NattyBee

NattyBee

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 07:18 PM

Natty, just fyi, I moved this into Razr M general from M development. I figured it get more exposure there an also cuz its more appropriate there. Thanks

You're welcome lol! I wasn't sure which area to put it in, but considering it's related to development, and folks seeking development would be looking in that area, I put it there, lol

#6 nitroglycerine33

nitroglycerine33

Mr. Eclipse

• Developer
  • 224 posts
  • Twitter:nitroglycerin33
  • LocationIowa

Posted 25 November 2012 - 07:45 PM

I really appreciate you starting this thread NattyBee! If for whatever reason we do not reach the goal I will refund all donations for the cause! Thanks so much everyone!
Posted Image
Donations are not expected but always greatly appreciated. Thank you for supporting Eclipse Rom!
Follow me on Twitter @nitroglycerin33

#7 NattyBee

NattyBee

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 08:35 PM

I really appreciate you starting this thread NattyBee! If for whatever reason we do not reach the goal I will refund all donations for the cause! Thanks so much everyone!

No problem, brother. I really appreciate the work you do...and would love to have the chance to appreciate Eclipse again ;) ...if I have any say in this, we are going to reach the goal. :)

#8 nitroglycerine33

nitroglycerine33

Mr. Eclipse

• Developer
  • 224 posts
  • LocationIowa

Posted 26 November 2012 - 06:53 AM

Just received $20 towards an M. The total counting your donation NattyBee is $55!
Posted Image
Donations are not expected but always greatly appreciated. Thank you for supporting Eclipse Rom!

#9 NattyBee

NattyBee

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 06:55 AM

Just received $20 towards an M. The total counting your donation NattyBee is $55!

Sweet, I'll update the OP

#10 got556

got556

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 452 posts
  • Twitter:@got556
  • LocationChicago

Posted 27 November 2012 - 06:15 PM

Natty, between your thread here and mine on XDA it looks like the goal is in sight.

Scott is currently sitting at $135. We need to get him to $192 as a member on XDA PM'd me and said he would sell us his white retail edition for $192. I can get Scott to that next weekend, but I'd rather not keep the seller waiting long.

Thanks everyone for your help.
  • NattyBee likes this
Posted Image

#11 nitroglycerine33

nitroglycerine33

Mr. Eclipse

• Developer
  • 224 posts
  • LocationIowa

Posted 29 November 2012 - 09:45 AM

$40 to go!
  • NattyBee likes this
Posted Image

#12 jtommyj

jtommyj

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 181 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 05:53 PM

$40 to go!

I just kicked in 20 more... who wants to be the hero lol

#13 NattyBee

NattyBee

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 06:06 PM

That's awesome! Thanks! I would totally toss in the remaining $20, but I literally can't afford to...

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

#14 jtommyj

jtommyj

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 181 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 06:16 PM

PS-the only request i would like to make is if it is at all possible to keep the Circle widget and Smart Actions that would be appreciated. But i don't know all what goes into doing this stuff so if you can't understood.

#15 got556

got556

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 452 posts
  • LocationChicago

Posted 29 November 2012 - 08:44 PM

We should be there now. I'd just threw in another $20.
Posted Image

#16 nitroglycerine33

nitroglycerine33

Mr. Eclipse

• Developer
  • 224 posts
  • LocationIowa

Posted 29 November 2012 - 09:06 PM

We have reached the goal! Thanks everyone! I should have the device early next week!
Posted Image

#17 got556

got556

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 452 posts
  • LocationChicago

Posted 29 November 2012 - 09:27 PM

w00t
Posted Image

#18 nitroglycerine33

nitroglycerine33

Mr. Eclipse

• Developer
  • 224 posts
  • LocationIowa

Posted 30 November 2012 - 09:17 AM

The M has arrived!
  • jtommyj likes this
Posted Image

#19 got556

got556

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 452 posts
  • LocationChicago

Posted 30 November 2012 - 09:54 AM

The M has arrived!

double w00t
Posted Image

#20 Trylek09

Trylek09

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts
  • LocationUSA - East Coast
  • Current Device(s):Razr M

Posted 03 December 2012 - 08:06 PM

I would be more than happy to flash it and test it out on my device if you need a beta tester :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users