Photo

[ROM] [Bionic] Blurry_Maxx_v4.4.1 + [Theme] Silverized (updated 4/5/13)

• Please log in to reply
1300 replies to this topic

#41 eye__dea

eye__dea

Developer

• Developer
  • 814 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 25 November 2012 - 01:54 PM

It was set to internal. They go there. I just can't preview them as soon as pic is taken. It does show up in upper left hand corner. I'm using camera that came with your rom.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

I get what your saying now. This is the blur camera, so not sure if it has that feature. Could try icscamera from play.

#42 rocketsaucev2

rocketsaucev2

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 03:11 PM

For some reason I don't like the new razr m stuff. Not to sound too harsh but I feel this rom is somewhere between stock and eclipse and I really like what eclipse does.

#43 rocketsaucev2

rocketsaucev2

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 03:12 PM

double post sorry

#44 eye__dea

eye__dea

Developer

• Developer
  • 814 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 25 November 2012 - 04:16 PM

For some reason I don't like the new razr m stuff. Not to sound too harsh but I feel this rom is somewhere between stock and eclipse and I really like what eclipse does.

Agreed. I had to add them though because some people go crazy without their clock widget.

#45 deduct

deduct

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 04:24 PM

Agreed. I had to add them though because some people go crazy without their clock widget.

I have no idea what your talking about eye dea.

#46 eye__dea

eye__dea

Developer

• Developer
  • 814 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 25 November 2012 - 04:26 PM

I have no idea what your talking about eye dea.

Haha...didn't mention any names.

#47 milski65

milski65

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 740 posts
  • Twitter:milski65

Posted 25 November 2012 - 04:38 PM

I get what your saying now. This is the blur camera, so not sure if it has that feature. Could try icscamera from play.

That was it. Wanted to keep stock on what you did. Ucam covers it. Never ran stock so I'm learning. Personally I'm thrilled to have a more stock option. This fits the billet. Mucho appreciated.

#48 eye__dea

eye__dea

Developer

• Developer
  • 814 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 25 November 2012 - 06:12 PM

That was it. Wanted to keep stock on what you did. Ucam covers it. Never ran stock so I'm learning. Personally I'm thrilled to have a more stock option. This fits the billet. Mucho appreciated.

Great! Glad it all worked out.

#49 eye__dea

eye__dea

Developer

• Developer
  • 814 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 25 November 2012 - 06:28 PM

UPDATE: Added Battery Mods in the ROM Mod section.

#50 eye__dea

eye__dea

Developer

• Developer
  • 814 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 25 November 2012 - 07:18 PM

UPDATE: Added 4.2 Camera to the Mod section.
Added Inverted Google Now to the Mod section.

#51 eye__dea

eye__dea

Developer

• Developer
  • 814 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 26 November 2012 - 09:55 AM

UPDATE: Added HTC Droid DNA Boot Animation to Mod section. Works on all ROMs.

#52 deecooks23

deecooks23

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Twitter:dc_hoops23

Posted 26 November 2012 - 01:38 PM

Does the battery mods work for any rom?

#53 T3T3droid

T3T3droid

D3v3lop3r/Th3m3r/Machin3

• Developer
  • 1,115 posts
  • Google+:t3t3droid@gmail.com
  • LocationConnecticut
  • Current Device(s):Droid Bionic, Droid Razr M, SGS4

Posted 26 November 2012 - 02:41 PM

hey man figured id throw in my 2cents...i bet you took out motgallery.apk? you need that to be able to click on the preview square :D Nice rom man!
Posted Image
Sig by Bama
If you like our work please consider
Donating towards
Phones and Site costs :D Thanks!!

#54 kc69

kc69

Droid Elite

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,057 posts
  • Google+:kcmj6969@gmail.com
  • LocationEast Bernard TEXAS
  • Current Device(s):RAZR HD

Posted 26 November 2012 - 04:57 PM

Eyedea im gonna have to wait for the non oc version. My pos 4 slot wont boot it at all. Doesnt surprise me. Its a picky beotch. Oh well ill keep a watch for if you put one out 1100 which is actually more than my phone will handle stable. The rom sounds cool. Thanks for putting it out.

TEXAS state of mind

#55 eye__dea

eye__dea

Developer

• Developer
  • 814 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 26 November 2012 - 07:39 PM

Does the battery mods work for any rom?

These battery mods will work with any stock based rom. I made eclipse battery mods in the development section as well.

#56 eye__dea

eye__dea

Developer

• Developer
  • 814 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 26 November 2012 - 07:42 PM

hey man figured id throw in my 2cents...i bet you took out motgallery.apk? you need that to be able to click on the preview square :D Nice rom man!

Thanks. The motgallery.apk is there and you can click on the preview square with no issues. I didn't touch any of the galleries or camera. I think what he was looking for...was a camera that took the picture and immediately wanted you to confirm to "save it "or "delete it" before taking another picture.
Thanks for your input though. I appreciate it.

#57 eye__dea

eye__dea

Developer

• Developer
  • 814 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 26 November 2012 - 07:49 PM

Eyedea im gonna have to wait for the non oc version. My pos 4 slot wont boot it at all. Doesnt surprise me. Its a picky beotch. Oh well ill keep a watch for if you put one out 1100 which is actually more than my phone will handle stable. The rom sounds cool. Thanks for putting it out.

Bummer man. You don't have to wait for me or any other dev to delete the overclock script though.
Here is the fix: Download the ROM to your PC. Don't unzip it. Open the ROM, go to system folder...etc folder...init.d folder...delete "98cpu12" script (this is the overclock script on Blurry...it may be named differently on other roms). Now you can push the edited rom back to your phone and install like normal.

#58 milski65

milski65

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 740 posts
  • Twitter:milski65

Posted 27 November 2012 - 02:15 AM

Thanks. The motgallery.apk is there and you can click on the preview square with no issues. I didn't touch any of the galleries or camera. I think what he was looking for...was a camera that took the picture and immediately wanted you to confirm to "save it "or "delete it" before taking another picture.
Thanks for your input though. I appreciate it.

My issue was related to not being able to review the pic after I took it. It showed in the square, but when I hit it, nothing showed up. I've had to remove your rom since. Phone was running super hot. 115-120. Saw your reply to kc about removing oc. Gonna try that and see if I can get this finicky a$$ phone to behave a little more reasonably. I'll let you know how it goes.

#59 kc69

kc69

Droid Elite

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,057 posts
  • Google+:kcmj6969@gmail.com
  • LocationEast Bernard TEXAS
  • Current Device(s):RAZR HD

Posted 27 November 2012 - 05:44 AM

Thanks for the response man. Ill try that. Im on spjicarus @ 1070 and stable. Wont go much higher.
TEXAS state of mind

#60 eye__dea

eye__dea

Developer

• Developer
  • 814 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 27 November 2012 - 06:59 AM

My issue was related to not being able to review the pic after I took it. It showed in the square, but when I hit it, nothing showed up. I've had to remove your rom since. Phone was running super hot. 115-120. Saw your reply to kc about removing oc. Gonna try that and see if I can get this finicky a$$ phone to behave a little more reasonably. I'll let you know how it goes.

Very weird camera issue that I can not replicate on my bionic or the testers bionics. You can either delete the overclock script completely or use the app "no-frills CPU control" to manually lower your overclock since you can actually boot the rom. I have never seen my phone get that hot though. What are you doing / running when it gets that hot?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users