zooyork0721

All Around Man

• Developer
  • 979 posts
  • Google+:gtalk/hangouts- zooyork0721
  • LocationNew York, NY
  • Current Device(s):OnePlus 8 Pro

Posted 04 May 2013 - 09:46 AM

Why is asking for source so dramatic? What is it Team Fuzion is hiding?

here's the source  

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

now go get it and customize it like twin and the team did.if you don't like please go to xda because we don't need someone causing anymore problems.or go to droid hive I'm sure they would love you there

lr79yH0.png

en_app_rgb_wo_60.png

#2622 zooyork0721

zooyork0721

All Around Man

• Developer
  • 979 posts
  • Google+:gtalk/hangouts- zooyork0721
  • LocationNew York, NY
  • Current Device(s):OnePlus 8 Pro

Posted 04 May 2013 - 10:52 AM

That isn't the Fuzion HD source.

Again, you seemed to like tucstwo's speech regarding the ideals of open source software, "no one owns anything" and "we all share it." If you are so in love with the ideals of open source software, why is this causing a "problem?" Why are you so against the ideals you liked in tucstwo's post? I have not $#!+ on the rom, and this is not an attack on tuctwo. He seems to be the one open minded and unbiased individual on the staff generally speaking. Furthermore, if they can take a foss project, and flip it like it's there own, why can't they release there own source code? Again, I just don't see what Team Fuzion is hiding? I am not "causing any more problems." I mean I could..I could go spam DR, but all I am doing is making a reasonable request to see the source code of something based on foss to begin with...wait are they scared some one will take there work and claim it as there own?

feel free to spam DR lol see what happens if you want. how can you be look for a source from the source is moto's base and i already linked that for you. i did like tucstwo's comment but that had nothing to do with this rom what so ever, now if you have a real question feel to ask if its related.

lr79yH0.png

en_app_rgb_wo_60.png

#2623 satman80

satman80

Gny. Sgt. Hartman

• Administrator
  • 3,159 posts
  • LocationPluto
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr HD Maxx, Moto X Developer Edition

Posted 04 May 2013 - 12:21 PM

If I want to I will(spam) but you're getting off topic with that discussion.

No you wont, I am at a family function, but until I can deal with you sir you are going on post moderation, I dont have time to babysit or explain how opensource works etc, so now that you cant spam, MODS will approve your questions until further notice.

You can also start your own topic as well, or use google for these questions...

Edited by satman80, 04 May 2013 - 12:24 PM.

• clintro, Rinkle McBally, graig779 and 2 others like this

Signature Made & Protected by zooyork0721

Posted Image

Site Rules and Guidelines

#2624 graig779

graig779

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationLawrenceville, Ga
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx HD

Posted 04 May 2013 - 12:50 PM

Hahahaha, bout time:-)
  • g2sws, Rinkle McBally, Ban-Hammer and 1 other like this

#2625 dimqs153

dimqs153

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
  • LocationBandung
  • Current Device(s):XT986

Posted 04 May 2013 - 02:53 PM

nice looking rom

ive got a question

im on 4.1.2 stock, rooted, unlocked bootloader

if i want to flash this rom, should i downgrade first?cause i read in op its 4.1.1

thx

#2626 graig779

graig779

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationLawrenceville, Ga
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx HD

Posted 04 May 2013 - 03:22 PM

nice looking rom
ive got a question
im on 4.1.2 stock, rooted, unlocked bootloader
if i want to flash this rom, should i downgrade first?cause i read in op its 4.1.1

thx

I'm currently running this ROM on 4.1.2, so it shouldn't matter (please correct me if I'm wrong). Just make sure to mount \system before flashing.
  • DonKilluminati likes this

#2627 Thach

Thach

Motorola Fanboy

• Administrator
  • 2,364 posts
  • Twitter:thach2639
  • Google+:Thach26
  • LocationGrand Forks ND
  • Current Device(s):OG Droid, Droid X, Droid X2, Droid Razr, Droid Bionic, Droid Xyboard 8.2, Nexus 7

Posted 04 May 2013 - 03:51 PM

Listen up because I am only going once. I have stayed out of all this crap thats been going on (except for my little blurp the other night) because I felt that things were cooling down. But this is getting beyond tiresome now. Seems that when drama happens here, it tends to come from a "outside" source (not all the time) but 98% of the time. Threads begin to get clogged up with senseless BS and bickering back and forth all for what? Are we trying to see whos imaginary friend is bigger? Is this like that alpha male crap that we see on the animal planet channel? Whats the point of this crap? If you have a issue with someone or something thats being done, take it up with that individual first and foremost then bring it up to the staff. But for the love of android keep it out of the threads here. If you dont like the site here, how its being run, some members, or soemthing along those lines so be it. Nobody is holding a gun to your head and making you come here. If you are only going to come to the site to stir crap up then let me know first. I bet my next paycheck that I can beat ya to the ban button. Rooting, hacking, making themes, and android in general is supposed to be fun but it seems that we have moved away from the comrodary and common goal of making this fun. This childish bickering will either stop through talking in private or I will just ban ya. Call it censoring or whatever you want to call it because I don't care. Its evident that some just come here for the pure pleasure of starting little wars and getting people riled up. If I piss off a couple people by banning but the rest of the site benifits from it because they dont have to read through the grade school BS to find the information they are looking for, then I think I am making the right choice.

• Aixelsyd, jroc, desireaftergod and 12 others like this

Thach%20Admin%20device%20list.png

#2628 desireaftergod

desireaftergod

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 536 posts
  • LocationNH
  • Current Device(s):Motorola Droid Maxx

Posted 04 May 2013 - 04:13 PM

Thach thanks for stepping up and saying it like it is ;-)

Sent from my XT926 using Tapatalk 2
  • g2sws likes this
Posted Image

#2629 Ban-Hammer

Ban-Hammer

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts
  • Twitter:@Adam_Swint
  • Current Device(s):Droid RAZR HD, Razr M

Posted 04 May 2013 - 04:37 PM

Ugh, I hate being busy...

Sent from my XT926 using Tapatalk 2
  • tucstwo likes this

owCdSyp.jpg

#2630 Rinkle McBally

Rinkle McBally

Perv McGert

• Developer
  • 860 posts
  • Twitter:Rinkle_McBally
  • Google+:RinkleMcBally22@gmail.com
  • LocationForest Lake MN
  • Current Device(s):S3 D2vzw, Galaxy Tab 2

Posted 04 May 2013 - 05:28 PM

I akready handed one of them thach.. Go back to serving our country you sob ;)
  • zooyork0721 likes this

rink2_zps72b73afa.png

**** If you want a signature, wallpaper or avatar done feel free to hit me up send me a pm ****

#2631 tucstwo

tucstwo

www.drdevs.com

• Administrator
  • 14,435 posts
  • Twitter:tucstwo
  • Google+:tucstwo@gmail.com
  • LocationNJ
  • Current Device(s):LG G3 VS985, Nexus 7 (flo)

Posted 04 May 2013 - 06:44 PM

If I want to I will(spam) but you're getting off topic with that discussion.

As for the source, so you're telling me Fuzion is just the Moto base? All this stuff:

is in the Moto source you linked to? I don't recall these things in any of the Moto base roms. Oh you hit the nail on your head with your own words, Moto source is THE BASE, but not the source code of this rom.

As for tuctwo's post, it applies to any rom. Rage, JellyHaters, CM, AOKP, Aviator, etc. The concept behind foss is sharing, like sharing is caring!

If Team Fuzion will not release the source code, then an explanation would be nice.

Just so you understand, Xplorer. Fuzion can't release or maintain the source for these Motorola based ROM's because Motorola only releases the kernels source code. Their blur framework is closed source and no one has it in source form except Motorola. Unlike AOSP based ROMs where the entire build is open source thanks to Google. Motorola does however, (for the most part) release their kernel code as it is very much unchanged from it's original Linux form.

Blur or Touchwiz are a prime example of an entity taking a free and open source platform (Android) and modifying its code then choosing to release(or resell) it in closed form. Presenting the source of their contributions is not a requirement of Apache. Pretty much every file, apk or jar in almost every Android build (AOSP or otherwise) contains a notice file explaining the license.

• zooyork0721 likes this

Visit DRDevs.com hosting site for all official Droidrzr.com ROMs, Apps, GApps and other mods/files!!
Please PM me if you need help!
I will be hosting AOSP-Based ROM GApps packages!
Download the most Up-to-Date GApps Packages for AOSP ROMs from me here!

#2632 satman80

satman80

Gny. Sgt. Hartman

• Administrator
  • 3,159 posts
  • LocationPluto
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr HD Maxx, Moto X Developer Edition

Posted 04 May 2013 - 08:23 PM

Until

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

PM's me personally he is on Restricted from Posting....

• prstorero, Rinkle McBally, graig779 and 1 other like this

Signature Made & Protected by zooyork0721

Posted Image

Site Rules and Guidelines

#2633 Guest_DirtyDroidX_*

Guest_DirtyDroidX_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 May 2013 - 11:17 PM

As a side note if someone want the "Source" for this ROM . PM me Lol I will gladly give it to you.
  • zooyork0721 likes this

#2634 dimqs153

dimqs153

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
  • LocationBandung

Posted 05 May 2013 - 02:33 AM

one more question

is this rom onlu support safe starp or i can use any other recovery?

#2635 Anon5978

Anon5978

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts
  • LocationU.S.A.
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr Maxx HD

Posted 05 May 2013 - 02:38 AM

one more question
is this rom onlu support safe starp or i can use any other recovery?

You can use other recoveries just mount system and make sure you are using the right kernel

Sent from my XT926

#2636 dimqs153

dimqs153

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
  • LocationBandung

Posted 05 May 2013 - 02:48 AM

You can use other recoveries just mount system and make sure you are using the right kernel

Sent from my XT926

im on aviator, unlocked bootloader...should i flash kernel again?

#2637 vtwinbmx

vtwinbmx

Droid Elite

• Developer
  • 2,486 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 05 May 2013 - 03:52 AM

No you good. Mount system and flash

vtc.png

#2638 Guest_Megaroad_*

Guest_Megaroad_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 May 2013 - 06:11 AM

Listen up because I am only going once. I have stayed out of all this crap thats been going on (except for my little blurp the other night) because I felt that things were cooling down. But this is getting beyond tiresome now. Seems that when drama happens here, it tends to come from a "outside" source (not all the time) but 98% of the time. Threads begin to get clogged up with senseless BS and bickering back and forth all for what? Are we trying to see whos imaginary friend is bigger? Is this like that alpha male crap that we see on the animal planet channel? Whats the point of this crap? If you have a issue with someone or something thats being done, take it up with that individual first and foremost then bring it up to the staff. But for the love of android keep it out of the threads here. If you dont like the site here, how its being run, some members, or soemthing along those lines so be it. Nobody is holding a gun to your head and making you come here. If you are only going to come to the site to stir crap up then let me know first. I bet my next paycheck that I can beat ya to the ban button. Rooting, hacking, making themes, and android in general is supposed to be fun but it seems that we have moved away from the comrodary and common goal of making this fun. This childish bickering will either stop through talking in private or I will just ban ya. Call it censoring or whatever you want to call it because I don't care. Its evident that some just come here for the pure pleasure of starting little wars and getting people riled up. If I piss off a couple people by banning but the rest of the site benifits from it because they dont have to read through the grade school BS to find the information they are looking for, then I think I am making the right choice.

An admin on your site did something wrong. Calling it "bickering" and all that just deflects from that fact. I'm sure DirtyDroidX will continue to be an admin here and "Team Fuzion" will continue to be digitally fellated  despite the fact that they put their name on someone else's work. And anyone who mentions it will be told they're just "bickering" and being "childish."  

#2639 Shenn

Shenn

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts
  • Current Device(s):RAZR Maxx HD

Posted 05 May 2013 - 07:06 AM

guys i have a question, is the Fuzion hybrid and the PacMan still in progress and supported? or they died because all what happened??

i am sorry for posting that in here but both topics are locked and both are Fuzion team topics, that is why i posted in here.

PS: i have been away for sometime so sorry in advance if the answer is already known

#2640 Guest_DirtyDroidX_*

Guest_DirtyDroidX_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 May 2013 - 08:05 AM

Yes<br /><br />Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2<br /><br />

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Razr HD, Full Throttle, licoRice

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users