#41 trikotret

trikotret

Droid Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,461 posts
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr HD

Posted 29 November 2012 - 07:40 PM

are you applying the widget on moto launcher or 3rd party? Also if you are applying it on the moto make sure the launcher isn't a system app

#42 mr4r4n

mr4r4n

OSE-DEV

• Developer
  • 210 posts
  • Twitter:Cobra_CMDR_47
  • LocationNYS

Posted 29 November 2012 - 07:43 PM

Will work on a fix for the launcher now will report back ASAP

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

#43 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 November 2012 - 07:43 PM

No screens? Is it CM10, AOKP or Stock based?

#44 Guest_24v_*

Guest_24v_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 November 2012 - 07:53 PM

No screens? Is it CM10, AOKP or Stock based?

From the OP

.215 Base

#45 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 November 2012 - 07:55 PM

From the OP

Must have skipped over it, just saw that it said to be on the .215 kernel. Gonna try this out on my wifes Maxx.

#46 mike_augie

mike_augie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 08:17 PM

are you still planing on uploading the stripped asop version tonight ? would love to play with it

#47 Marcos915

Marcos915

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
  • Twitter:marx915
  • LocationEl Paso, TX

Posted 29 November 2012 - 09:28 PM

Downloading now! :D

#48 tr1dent

tr1dent

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 10:23 PM

Was able to get circle widget to work by moving homescreen.apk and homeconfig.apk from system app to system.
  • mr4r4n likes this

#49 mmw68666

mmw68666

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • Twitter:mmw68666
  • Google+:mmw68666
  • Locationnebraska
  • Current Device(s):Samsung Galaxy note 3, motorola droid razr maxx

Posted 30 November 2012 - 05:14 AM

no circle widgets

Loving my motorola razr maxx

#50 bjoestanley

bjoestanley

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts
  • LocationGeorgia
  • Current Device(s):RAZR MAXX

Posted 30 November 2012 - 05:28 AM

Sorry about the unemployment status. Hopefully you'll get back on your feet really quick :)

Same here bro

#51 mr4r4n

mr4r4n

OSE-DEV

• Developer
  • 210 posts
  • LocationNYS

Posted 30 November 2012 - 07:15 AM

thanks guys will keep you updated on it all :) the warm welcome is awesome, will be posting roadmaps and statuses on all projects, and will give ETA's as the machines i have atm give me, there will be ALOT of changes and i hope you guys love it as much as i loved putting it all together, seeing the DL count was awesome, as was when my gf ok'ed me doing it because it will have me on the computer a bit more, the only thing she said was thats alot of emails from the initial posts of last night, i guess it was just nervousness as its been awhile and i hoped you guys love it as much as i do, if you like it now you will defintely love whats in store,

TEMP FIX (thanks Tr1dent!)
1 : Was able to get circle widget to work by moving homescreen.apk and homeconfig.apk from system app to system.

#52 trikotret

trikotret

Droid Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,461 posts
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr HD

Posted 30 November 2012 - 07:27 AM

thanks guys will keep you updated on it all :) the warm welcome is awesome, will be posting roadmaps and statuses on all projects, and will give ETA's as the machines i have atm give me, there will be ALOT of changes and i hope you guys love it as much as i loved putting it all together, seeing the DL count was awesome, as was when my gf ok'ed me doing it because it will have me on the computer a bit more, the only thing she said was thats alot of emails from the initial posts of last night, i guess it was just nervousness as its been awhile and i hoped you guys love it as much as i do, if you like it now you will defintely love whats in store,

TEMP FIX (thanks Tr1dent!)
1 : Was able to get circle widget to work by moving homescreen.apk and homeconfig.apk from system app to system.

at least you have your GF blessings. I have to secretly flash a rom without the wife knowing. My crackflashing under ground movement :ph34r:

#53 weaponx

weaponx

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 413 posts
  • LocationTX

Posted 30 November 2012 - 09:12 AM

dude...that is seriously messed up...secret flashing? Flashing should never be a secret...

I flash in front of my wife all the time...lol
  • trikotret likes this
Hey bub, I'm not finished with you yet..... SKNIT!!

#54 mr4r4n

mr4r4n

OSE-DEV

• Developer
  • 210 posts
  • LocationNYS

Posted 30 November 2012 - 10:01 AM

it wasnt easy, even from past experience and seeing some friends and even other devs i've talked to, if your sig other doesnt understand or approve it makes it harder, in the beginning "it was you get so many updates on your phone when do i get one" lol or why are you always on your phone who are you talking to, i've seen and heard alot of it along the way, my father is pissed that he has the same phone and the difference of how they work but wont let me root it for him dammit lol. it took me laying it out in almost a diagram for her to understand what it is im doing, im connecting with awesome people, keeping my dev skills sharp and by doing something that i love and getting the awesome responses and conversations with you guys keeps me sane and when i put it like that it would be detrimental for her not to understand i love coding, tweaking and pushing the envelope, just wait and see i fully intend to make this phone f*ing fly lol
  • trikotret and Stabone like this

#55 Daino92

Daino92

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 258 posts
  • Google+:chrisdaino@gmail.com
  • LocationFort Collins
  • Current Device(s):SCH-1535

Posted 30 November 2012 - 10:15 AM

Welcome to the website. I'll be looking forward to trying these out sometime soon!

#56 mothymon

mothymon

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 11:05 AM

Running nice.

#57 Stealthyscooby

Stealthyscooby

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 11:11 AM

Ran Maxximus and enjoyed it but it was too STOCK like for me ;) can't wait for Spartan and give her a try! thanks for the hard work!!

#58 Stabone

Stabone

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 30 November 2012 - 02:45 PM

it wasnt easy, even from past experience and seeing some friends and even other devs i've talked to, if your sig other doesnt understand or approve it makes it harder, in the beginning "it was you get so many updates on your phone when do i get one" lol or why are you always on your phone who are you talking to, i've seen and heard alot of it along the way, my father is pissed that he has the same phone and the difference of how they work but wont let me root it for him dammit lol. it took me laying it out in almost a diagram for her to understand what it is im doing, im connecting with awesome people, keeping my dev skills sharp and by doing something that i love and getting the awesome responses and conversations with you guys keeps me sane and when i put it like that it would be detrimental for her not to understand i love coding, tweaking and pushing the envelope, just wait and see i fully intend to make this phone f*ing fly lol

I had the same problem with a girlfriend. Before I had the Razr I was on the OG Droid and the DInc2. I don't develop myself, but I knew a fair amount about those phones, so I was helping out with questions from friends and making new ones. It got her a little mad that I spent time (even if it was only a few minutes, lol) That I was both helping and learning.

#59 Rinkle McBally

Rinkle McBally

Perv McGert

• Developer
  • 860 posts
  • Twitter:Rinkle_McBally
  • Google+:RinkleMcBally22@gmail.com
  • LocationForest Lake MN
  • Current Device(s):S3 D2vzw, Galaxy Tab 2

Posted 30 November 2012 - 03:43 PM

@stabone good thing you said "I had" a girlfriend..... she must be gone now

Y.B.'s Daddy

rink2_zps72b73afa.png

**** If you want a signature, wallpaper or avatar done feel free to hit me up send me a pm ****

#60 usmcamgrimm

usmcamgrimm

Berserker

• Developer
  • 958 posts
  • Twitter:@usmcamgrimm
  • LocationMassillon, OH
  • Current Device(s):VZW G3

Posted 30 November 2012 - 03:57 PM

Sounds like I might have to give this a shot.

And welcome aboard!

Exodus-Sig%204.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users