• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 marxman3

marxman3

• Developer
  • 290 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 02:00 PM

mOtOpAiNe

Here is a moto based ROM. I have taken out a lot of Blur, it’s zipaligned, deodexed, has build prop tweaks, init’d scripts, and should be a daily driver option. I put in the 4.2 keyboard and few other extras.

The Team AC!D audio mod is included. This is not my mod, therefore please do not use it in a rom without the permission of Team AC!D. Go here for more info:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

This is a very different ROM than the CM10 one so I figured I’d keep them that way to make my life simpler…..

Instructions:

Download:

Wipe Everything and format system X 2
Install zip
Reboot
Setup accounts/apps
Reboot
Profit

Can’t figure out what to do with all your cash?

• NattyBee and jtommyj like this

#2 jtommyj

jtommyj

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 181 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 07:09 PM

Thanks for this. will d/l when i get home and post with any issues.. can you tell me if smart actions and circle widgets are still part of the package ?

Thanks,

Tom

#3 zachjeep

zachjeep

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 05:18 AM

Checking it out now

#4 zachjeep

zachjeep

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 06:42 AM

I'm getting some flickering, pretty random in top left quarter of the screen, not throwing up anything weird on the logs though. Other than that it looks nice, going to mess around with all the audio stuff for a bit.

#5 jtommyj

jtommyj

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 181 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 12:05 PM

I'm getting some flickering, pretty random in top left quarter of the screen, not throwing up anything weird on the logs though. Other than that it looks nice, going to mess around with all the audio stuff for a bit.

Ditto here.. same flickering in upper left hand corner seems to be somewhat square shaped

#6 marxman3

marxman3

• Developer
  • 290 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 03:54 PM

Yeah I went a bit too far with some tweaks. I have it fixed, I'm making a few more adjustments and fixing google search. I'll post something late tonight or tomorrow. Out of curiosity, have any of you tried Apex as a launcher? I used that exclusively on the OG RAZR so I'm unsure if it's a launcher problem or build prop, I just assumed. The flickering pissed me off real quick so I started tweaking and of course what started as deleting about 15 lines of the build prop, I debloated, deblurred and other stuff that was annoying me. I think I have it set, but I need to put in the setup wizard and run it for a bit.

Anything particular you guys want to have?

#7 marxman3

marxman3

• Developer
  • 290 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 04:06 PM

P.s. I find the stock home screen annoying so I'm trying something new. If you want to keep the stocklauncher as an option speak up soon and in large numbers.....

#8 marxman3

marxman3

• Developer
  • 290 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 04:34 PM

I only want to maintain 1 thread and I'm going to make this one the main thread. Almost all the action is here so it's the logical choice.

That said,please read carefully - The following does not apply to 95% of the people here, so if you are helpful, read threads entirely, and offer constructive criticism, feel free to stop reading. I have had a few negative experiences with posts I've been involved with here that make me hesitant to post here. Two things that stand out to me - READ THE ENTIRE F@$##ING thread before you ask a question! I am not some type of android wizard. There are many people on this forum with far more knowledge than me and your foolish and lazy if you don't heed their advice. It's a life lesson really, research with real effort results in a better way to learn than following someone else's step by step idiot instructions. We are blessed with the ability to think critically, so please do, it benefits all of us.

Lastly, negativity - I do not want it and will not deal with it. My ex has dibs on drama and saying bad things about me. This is a hobby, not a job. The reality is I lose money doing this, so don't be rude. If you have a problem or a suggestion, I encourage thoughtful posts that benefit more than just you! If you don't like my ROM, too bad for you, go flash something else......lol.

Even better, there is a stock rom posted. Go to it. Build something and release it. Like my grandmother said "If you don't have anything nice to say,don't say anything." Seriously, I don't want to have my obsession tainted and I want to stay here. Please be respectful if for no other reason than within a week of having this phone I released two roms. Care to guess how many hours I have in(remember I didn't have a stock base zip to start, it's manual....)

As a general rule,be respectful of anyone who does something good for you without cause deserves a little love. If you are so important that you need an answer now, PM me and I'll give you my hourly rate......

Play nice people!
  • NattyBee likes this

#9 zachjeep

zachjeep

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 10:10 PM

I was experiencing the flicker in numerous applications, seemed like a refresh/scrolling issue. As for launcher, I myself prefer apex, but unless it is themed I would leave the stock launcher. People can always install there favorite launcher later. Any chance of a pull down toggle bar in the notifications?

#10 jvasquezhhi

jvasquezhhi

Frankensteiner

• Developer
  • 330 posts
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr M (XT907) Retail (unlocked)

Posted 01 December 2012 - 11:59 PM

I only want to maintain 1 thread and I'm going to make this one the main thread. Almost all the action is here so it's the logical choice.

That said,please read carefully - The following does not apply to 95% of the people here, so if you are helpful, read threads entirely, and offer constructive criticism, feel free to stop reading. I have had a few negative experiences with posts I've been involved with here that make me hesitant to post here. Two things that stand out to me - READ THE ENTIRE F@$##ING thread before you ask a question! I am not some type of android wizard. There are many people on this forum with far more knowledge than me and your foolish and lazy if you don't heed their advice. It's a life lesson really, research with real effort results in a better way to learn than following someone else's step by step idiot instructions. We are blessed with the ability to think critically, so please do, it benefits all of us.

Lastly, negativity - I do not want it and will not deal with it. My ex has dibs on drama and saying bad things about me. This is a hobby, not a job. The reality is I lose money doing this, so don't be rude. If you have a problem or a suggestion, I encourage thoughtful posts that benefit more than just you! If you don't like my ROM, too bad for you, go flash something else......lol.

Even better, there is a stock rom posted. Go to it. Build something and release it. Like my grandmother said "If you don't have anything nice to say,don't say anything." Seriously, I don't want to have my obsession tainted and I want to stay here. Please be respectful if for no other reason than within a week of having this phone I released two roms. Care to guess how many hours I have in(remember I didn't have a stock base zip to start, it's manual....)

As a general rule,be respectful of anyone who does something good for you without cause deserves a little love. If you are so important that you need an answer now, PM me and I'll give you my hourly rate......

Play nice people!

not need to be so defensive... we all here to help each other... i bet i speak for everyone when i say we love the work and time you.. or anyone puts into the phone to make it better for themselves or any anyone who shares the thought...
  • NattyBee likes this

Cool-Timeline-Covers.jpg

#11 marxman3

marxman3

• Developer
  • 290 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 05:09 PM

not need to be so defensive... we all here to help each other... i bet i speak for everyone when i say we love the work and time you.. or anyone puts into the phone to make it better for themselves or any anyone who shares the thought...

I'm not being defensive, I apologize if that was how it came across. I'm just being straight forward and setting expectations so everyone is clear. Your comment about the apps didn't upset me, just the opposite. The android community is great and an example of how collaboration of people for the greater good as opposed to themselves can lead to amazing advancements continuously. Completely disproves the argument that without capitalism we would not be driven to invent. HA!

Group hug time.....lol

#12 jtommyj

jtommyj

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 181 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 06:39 PM

I was experiencing the flicker in numerous applications, seemed like a refresh/scrolling issue. As for launcher, I myself prefer apex, but unless it is themed I would leave the stock launcher. People can always install there favorite launcher later. Any chance of a pull down toggle bar in the notifications?

I was able to get rid of the flickering by ticking the "Disable Hardware Overlays" box in Developer Options

#13 rickw

rickw

corvette dude

• Administrator
  • 1,951 posts
  • Google+:rickwebb001@gmail.com
  • LocationDelaware
  • Current Device(s):S4 dev edition,moto x dev,Nexus 6

Posted 03 December 2012 - 05:06 AM

well,I sure am glad you aren't defensive,love seeing new dev's coming on board,but again be ready to answer questions and give a little help
  • marxman3 and NattyBee like this

#14 jtommyj

jtommyj

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 181 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 08:28 AM

I can definitely live without the stock launcher but I like the circle widget. I don't believe it works on 3rd party launchers. I know there are some close knockoffs out there If anyone has any suggestions. I especially like the notifications in the clock.

#15 jvasquezhhi

jvasquezhhi

Frankensteiner

• Developer
  • 330 posts
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr M (XT907) Retail (unlocked)

Posted 03 December 2012 - 10:53 AM

I can definitely live without the stock launcher but I like the circle widget. I don't believe it works on 3rd party launchers. I know there are some close knockoffs out there If anyone has any suggestions. I especially like the notifications in the clock.

no it doesnt work in 3rd party launchers but there is this

which is close enough to circle widgets for 3rd party launchers

Cool-Timeline-Covers.jpg

#16 jtommyj

jtommyj

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 181 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 02:02 PM

Thanks. I tried that and it looked kind of cheesy but I found one called One More Clock widget which looks really close.

#17 NattyBee

NattyBee

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 05:26 PM

Hey Marxman...I notice the link is down...just wanted to point that out, lol...once I am able to download, I can upload and give you a mirror if you want?

#18 EmericanX

EmericanX

Developer

• Developer
  • 1,027 posts
  • Twitter:@EmericanX
  • LocationPrince George, VA

Posted 04 December 2012 - 05:53 PM

Hey man... If nothing else I wanted to comment on your ex situation! I feel your pain! Lol. Mine has been out of my house for almost two years... In that time we have discussed probably 50 times about her coming to get her stuff. I finally got fed up and sent her an honestly pleasant certified letter telling her to please come get it because I didn't want throw it away. Some how she skewed it into I was disrespectful to her and her family! Lol...

OK. Enough thread jacking! Good times.. lol

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

#19 marxman3

marxman3

• Developer
  • 290 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 08:49 PM

Fixed the link, I have an update to it that should be ready soon.

All I know about my divorce is if Karma is for real I have some good times to come!
  • bobbyp likes this

#20 marxman3

marxman3

• Developer
  • 290 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 07:16 PM

I'm giving up on this one just to get it out there.....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users