• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 535 posts
  • Twitter:iBolski
  • Google+:Ivan Samuelson
  • LocationColumbus, Ohio
  • Current Device(s):Samsung Galaxy S7

Posted 20 November 2014 - 03:48 AM

11/20 version has been released and it fixes the DRM. Google Movies works and supposedly Netflix too, but I have only been able to get Google Movies & TV to work. Netflix hangs with "loading..." when trying to watch a movie or TV show.

Still, a great step in the right direction.

Supposedly, blue-tooth audio issues was fixed in an earlier release, but I haven't tried it yet.

VZW Samsung Galaxy S7 Stock and unrooted running Marshmallow 46A, 32gb Nexus 7 unlocked
2cqd4t2.png

#22 jlang11

jlang11

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • LocationFL
  • Current Device(s):RAZR HD MAXX

Posted 20 November 2014 - 09:49 AM

Been out of the game for a bit, do they have a way to upgrade from the JBBL to the KKBL yet?

#23 RikRong

RikRong

Cap'n Slow

• Superuser
  • 2,117 posts
  • LocationNoDak
  • Current Device(s):Pixel 7

Posted 20 November 2014 - 05:48 PM

Been out of the game for a bit, do they have a way to upgrade from the JBBL to the KKBL yet?

Flash the FXZ.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

• jlang11 likes this

R. Long: Pixel 5

#24 Capt14k

Capt14k

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 22 November 2014 - 06:52 PM

Anyone know how to get Verizon Visual Voicemail working?  I assume it is a matter of having a 5.0 compatible apk and installing zip via recovery, but I can't seem to find anything anywhere about it.  

#25 Capt14k

Capt14k

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 23 November 2014 - 10:16 AM

New release for 11/23.  New Gapps for 11/22.  New TWRP 2.8.2.0 released.  Thank dhacker29 for all the hard work.

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Flash SuperSU 2.27 Beta no problems so far with root

#26 XE_Nerd

XE_Nerd

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 193 posts
  • Current Device(s):DROID RAZR HD, HTC Rezound

Posted 23 November 2014 - 01:02 PM

Rom is pretty cool. So far only issue is random crashes when selecting a contact in the contacts app.

#27 XE_Nerd

XE_Nerd

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 23 November 2014 - 02:50 PM

Well I found it's not so random. I'm using the latest messenger app from google which is from the play store. If I have received a message from someone in my contacts and i try to view them in the contacts app it crashes. If I haven't received a message from them than I can view them just fine.

Update: found it doesn't matter which messenger app I'm using. Also if I delete the conversation I can view them in contacts again.

#28 Capt14k

Capt14k

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 23 November 2014 - 09:25 PM

Well I found it's not so random. I'm using the latest messenger app from google which is from the play store. If I have received a message from someone in my contacts and i try to view them in the contacts app it crashes. If I haven't received a message from them than I can view them just fine.

Update: found it doesn't matter which messenger app I'm using. Also if I delete the conversation I can view them in contacts again.

Have not had any problem with contacts crashing.  Had a problem with com.phone crashing and no service when trying to install Rom Toolbox Pro, but I cleared cache and dalvik cache in recovery and problem solved itself.  While running stock with xposed framework as soon as I open Google Maps it causes text messaging to stop working both sending and receiving which I haven't seen anywhere else so my guess is your problem could be caused by whatever is causing my problem in stock or it is a specific app causing both our problems.  Probably not the same app.  Did you clean flash latest Rom Update and latest Gapps?

#29 XE_Nerd

XE_Nerd

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 24 November 2014 - 04:21 PM

so I tried a fresh install with the latest gapps to be sure and still have the same problem. only crashes if I have a conversation started in messenger and I try to view that contact in the contacts app

#30 jeremy77

jeremy77

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 25 November 2014 - 05:15 AM

I have not had any problems opening contacts that I have messaged, but I do have a problem with exchange services.  I get exchange force closes if I try to use the stock email app to get my exchange email.  I can sync the calendar and contacts just fine though.  My work around for now is to use Cloudmagic for email and continue to sync with my exchange server for contacts and calendar.  Is anyone else experiencing this?

#31 cmh714

cmh714

Tech Service & Beyond

• Smod
  • 3,272 posts
  • LocationSoCal
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6

Posted 25 November 2014 - 07:36 AM

Not here, Exchange services are working fine for me.

Secure Settings app, device administrator wont stay selected but not sure thats a ROM issue....

Angry Birds Transformers didnt want to load, probably due to ART.

#32 Capt14k

Capt14k

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 25 November 2014 - 10:43 AM

Messaging stopped working with dhacker29 11/25 release.  It was working until I opened Google Maps Application.  After that I can send messages but once I receive a text message pop up says messaging has stopped and nothing comes through.  I can send texts fine.  Switch to Verizon Message+ App and everything is working with Text Messages.  Hopefully this is fixed on next build.

#33 Capt14k

Capt14k

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 25 November 2014 - 01:44 PM

Restored 11/23 Build and everything is back to normal.  Even with Verizon Message+ texts stopped working.  Not sure if it is due to Dirty Flash of 11/25 but as soon as Google Maps was opened phone messaging stopped working.  I must say I have the same problem with rooted stock 4.4.2 FCZ 183.46.15 Rooted with Xposed Framework and Gravity Box.  If I open Google Maps I lose my text messaging and have to restore backup.  On 11/23 build I am able to use Google Maps and still have text messaging.  I also dirty flashed 11/23 build.

#34 XE_Nerd

XE_Nerd

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 25 November 2014 - 05:19 PM

Messaging stopped working with dhacker29 11/25 release.  It was working until I opened Google Maps Application.  After that I can send messages but once I receive a text message pop up says messaging has stopped and nothing comes through.  I can send texts fine.  Switch to Verizon Message+ App and everything is working with Text Messages.  Hopefully this is fixed on next build.

I did a clean install of this and it fixed my messaging crashes. Also the little data arrows for wifi are centered now ;) I'm liking this build so far.

#35 ibolski

ibolski

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 535 posts
  • LocationColumbus, Ohio

Posted 25 November 2014 - 06:04 PM

Has anyone else experienced when receiving a call that it says the phone has crashed? I can't answer any calls. I'm currently on 11/25 but this has been going on for a few releases I think.

VZW Samsung Galaxy S7 Stock and unrooted running Marshmallow 46A, 32gb Nexus 7 unlocked
2cqd4t2.png

#36 cmh714

cmh714

Tech Service & Beyond

• Smod
  • 3,272 posts
  • LocationSoCal
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6

Posted 25 November 2014 - 07:30 PM

I crashed once on the very first incoming call I got after flashing but was fine after that on the 11/23 build

#37 ibolski

ibolski

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 535 posts
  • LocationColumbus, Ohio

Posted 25 November 2014 - 08:17 PM

I crashed once on the very first incoming call I got after flashing but was fine after that on the 11/23 build

Thanks. Maybe I'll go back to that one and see if it works.

Update: Nope. Still crashes when an incoming call is received. I'm going to try 11/21 and 11/20. Somewhere, it's gotta work again I would think.

BTW, would having my /data and /data/media on f2fs possibly have something to do with it?

UPDATE #2: Well, it appears it might have been f2fs. I reformatted everything back to ext4 and reinistalled the 11/25 release and I can receive and accept phone calls now.

2cqd4t2.png

#38 Capt14k

Capt14k

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 27 November 2014 - 05:06 PM

Downloaded and installed nprevette upload of 11/25 CM12 and new 2.35 SuperSu.  Cleared cache before and after install.  Everything is working perfect now.  Not one crash since install, all texts are working, and all calls are coming through.  Thanks for the great work.

#39 CWM8012

CWM8012

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • Current Device(s):Xt907

Posted 28 November 2014 - 07:08 PM

Why have all the downloads been taken down?!?

#40 livinginkaos

livinginkaos

I don't know what I'm doing anymore.....

• Administrator
  • 15,282 posts
  • Google+:Hangouts - livinginkaos@gmail.com
  • LocationOregon
  • Current Device(s):Samsung S8+ / Pixel XL 128gb / iPhone 7+ 256gb / iPad Pro 12.9" / Samsung Chromrbook Plus / Pixel C / Nexus 6p 128gb / Nexus 6 / Nexus 6 on Fi / Nexus 9 / Moto 360^2 / Nvidia Shield TV Pro / Nvidia Shield Tablet / HTC EVODesign on FreedomPop / Chromecast / Surface Pro 3 i7 / Samsung Tab Pro 12.2 / Lenovo Win8 Tab / Eee Slate / '13 Nexus 7

Posted 29 November 2014 - 05:25 AM

They are there. ???

Turbo Driven Comment

b2wvCBn.png

Sig by livinginkaos
Samsung S8+ / Pixel XL 128gb / iPhone 7+ 256gb / iPad Pro 12.9" / Samsung Chromrbook Plus / Pixel C / Nexus 6p 128gb / Nexus 6 / Nexus 6 on Fi / Nexus 9 / Moto 360^2 / Nvidia Shield TV Pro / Nvidia Shield Tablet / HTC EVODesign on FreedomPop / Chromecast / Surface Pro 3 i7 / Samsung Tab Pro 12.2 / Lenovo Win8 Tab / Eee Slate / '13 Nexus 7

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users