Original Post from Hashcode. App and Recovery by Hashcode. Reposting only.
SAFESTRAP v3.05 RC1 (2nd-System Bootstrap / Recovery)
** INSERT STANDARD DISCLAIMER: I'm not responsible for any damage you do to your phone using my tools. Always have a fastboot available for disaster recovery. **
(current version: 3.05.17)
FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS:
[ DOUBLE-CHECK you have the RAZR-HD(usable on ATRIX-HD) version ]
- [11/20] (3.05.17) Bugfix for /data/media mounting in recovery/ROMs
- [11/15] (3.05.16) Paid Apps fix
- [11/08] (3.05.12) Atrix-HD touch support
- [11/08] (3.05.09) Revamped loopback devices, testing fix for paid apps
- [11/07] (3.05) BETA build for RAZR-HD
- [10/17] (3.05) Fixed SD card / emmc sharing in recovery (UMS)
- [10/17] (3.05) Fixed recovery installation/removal from ROM-slots
- [10/14] Updated to v3.04 BETA.
- [10/14] Recovery is now based off TWRP 18.104.22.168 (fully featured touch-based recovery)
- [10/14] Can create up to 4 Virtual ROM-slots to flash ROMs to and when "Active" ALL TWRP functions affect that ROM-slot (For example: Flashing .zips, Backup and Restore)
- [10/14] Nearly instant swapping from ROM to ROM
- [10/14] User selectable data partition sizes during ROM slot creation: 1GB, 2GB or 3GB
- [10/14] ROM slots are saved on the internal emmc space so that preinstall and webtop partitions are no longer used and shouldn't break OTAs.
- [10/14] Charging in recovery
- [10/14] Supports "Reboot Recovery" from Android OS
- Stock flashing is currently disabled. This is by design.
- The entire TWRP team who has built an AMAZING recovery system.
- The testers (BigDX) which have helped in past and present versions of Safestrap, knowing that it could mean they brick their devices.