1 reply to this topic

#1 beazley804

beazley804

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 November 2014 - 11:56 AM

alright let me start by saying i feel like an idiot for flashing my phone without doing proper research. I've seen so many cases of this and yet still i seem to have used the wrong tool. it all started when i used the droid razr hd batman tool that i found on XDA. im no longer looking to unlock my boot-loader or root my device . i just need my cell phone back !! instead of being stupid this time i fig i ask whats next. after the flash failed and a factory reset was performed my phone boots past the droid logo into android setup wizard i select English but my phone says please wait this could take a min and sometimes it crashes reboots into AP fastboot and says failure to flash is the reason. I've looked into house of moto but is that what i need? im thinking about using RSD to flash Android 4.4.2 Blur_Version.183.46.10.XT926.Verizon.en.US.

should i try this or am i wasting my time ? i remember that the bulid was 182.?.15 when i flashed , but i cant see if the flash changed

any thing or not. again i dont care about root or bL unlocking im tired of that crap. if you need more info please ask.

o and i have a team black hat adapter that i got for my moto x back in the 3g dayz if that helps    

#2 SamuriHL

SamuriHL

Android Warrior

• Smod
  • 43,369 posts
  • Current Device(s):S21 Ultra, Pixel 6

Posted 24 November 2014 - 12:01 PM

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Try that first, if it doesn't work, use the .15 FXZ in the same section.

Non potest esse nisi unus

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users